FAMILY Affirmations

FAMILY affirmations







Affirmations similar to FAMILY - MARRIAGELOVEHOME
Also see FAMILY QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





Every day I am becoming a better parent.

Every day I give thanks for my wonderful family.

Every day I spend quality time with my children.

Every week I call my mother just to say hello.

Everyone in my family is healthy and happy.

I allow great experiences to enrich my children’s lives.

I allow my children the freedom to be themselves.

I allow my children to take part in family decisions.

I always do what is best for my child.

I always keep my promises to my children.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I always look forward to spending quality time with family.

I always pay close attention to what my child says.

I always respond to my children with patience and love.

I always show infinite patience with my child.

I always treat our children with love and understanding.

I am a capable and caring mother

I am a devoted parent.

I am a fantastic parent!

I am a gentle, loving parent.

I am a great dad!

I am a great role model for my children.

I am a loving and understanding father.

I am a patient and loving parent.

I am a patient and understanding parent.

I am a positive role model for my children.




I am a responsible and caring parent.

I am a super mom!

I am always available to my children when they need me.

I am always available to my family.

I am always patient with my children.

I am always peaceful when speaking with family members.

I am always there when my children need me.

I am considerate of my family’s feelings.

I am immensely grateful for having such a loving, supportive family.

I am immensely proud of my children.

I am open and affectionate with my family.

I am providing for my children’s future.

I am sensitive to my family’s needs.

I am so excited to be with child.

I am so very grateful for my wonderful family.




I am so very proud of my children.

I am the most important teacher in my children’s lives.

I am very close to my family.

I am very close to our children, and we get together often.

I answer all my children’s questions.

I give my children positive support whenever they need it.

I give my pet quality ‘me’ time every day.

I love teaching my children at home.

I teach my children how to use empowering affirmations.

I teach my children by my own example.

I demonstrate my love for my family in infinite ways.

I do everything possible to help my family reach their goals.

I empower my children with my words and actions.

I encourage any talent that my child displays.

I encourage my children to have big dreams.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I love my children unconditionally.

I am proud of my children and tell them so.

I enjoy family get-togethers.

I enjoy helping my children when they ask.

I enjoy special time with my family.

I enjoy spending time with my in-laws.

I enjoy spending time with my parents.

I ensure that I praise my children every day.

I ensure that my children are always happy.

I fully support any subject that my child shows interest in.

I give all family members equal time.

I give each of my children the space they need to become their own person.

I give my child enough space to develop their individuality.

I give my children positive encouragement whenever possible.

I give my children the respect they deserve.




I listen carefully when my daughter has something to say.

I give thanks daily for my wonderful family.

I have a great relationship with my …

I have a happy extended family.

I have a positive influence on my children.

I have absolute confidence in my ability to raise happy, healthy children.

I have absolute confidence in my parenting abilities.

I have an infinite amount of patience with my children.

I have healthy, happy children.

I have made peace with my mother/father.

I have positive, loving relationships with my child.

I have the best family in the world.

I help my child whenever they ask.

I help my parents whenever I can.

I hug my children daily.




I include my children in all important family discussions.

I inspire my children to be the best they can be.

I instill empowering beliefs in my children.

I listen intently when my son talks to me.

I listen to my children whenever they speak.

I look after my family to the best of my ability.

I love and appreciate my family.

I love bringing joy into the lives of my family.

I love buying special things for family and friends.

I love it when my daughter/son comes home to visit.

I love looking for ways to make my parents’ life easier.

I love making my parent’s lives more enjoyable.

I love my family with all my heart.

I love seeing my children becoming more independent.

I love spending time with my grandchildren.




I love spending time with my little brother/sister.

I love spending time with my parents.

I love taking care of my family and home.

I love teaching my children at home.

I love the feeling of being with child.

I love to help my parents in any way I can.

I love watching my children learn and grow.

I love watching my children play.

I nurture my children with love and patience.

I nurture my children with patience and love.

I only speak loving words to my family and spouse.

I play with my children every day.

I praise my children frequently throughout the day.

I praise my children every day.

I praise my children often.




I radiate pure, unconditional love towards my family.

I really enjoy family get-togethers.

I really enjoy spending time with my in-laws.

I relax and enjoy my children’s company.

I respect my child’s need for privacy.

I set a positive example for my children.

I show compassion to all family members equally.

I spend quality time with my children every day.

I spend quality time with my family and loved ones.

I strive to be my children’s main source of motivation and inspiration.

I strive to be the best parent that I can possibly be.

I strive to see the world through the eyes of my child.

I support my children at all times.

I take an active interest in my child’s education.

I take family drama in stride and focus on love instead.




I teach my children by the example I set.

I treasure the time I spend with my children.

I treat my father with love and respect.

I treat my mother with patience and kindness.

I unconditionally love and respect my children.

My children and I communicate really well.

My children and I communicate very well.

My children and I do things together every day.

My children are healthy and happy.

My children are helpful and considerate.

My children are my light and joy.

My children are precious and I tell them so often.

My children benefit immensely from my positive attitude.

My children love and respect me.

My confidence and optimism bring out the best in my children.




My family always comes first in my life.

My family and I are very close.

My family and I enjoy a peaceful, harmonious life.

My family is my top priority in life.

My family lovingly supports me in all that I do.

My family supports my goals and my dreams.

My grandchildren bring me great joy.

My parenting skills improve daily.

My partner and I always agree on what’s best for our children.

My positive attitude towards life makes me a fantastic parent.

Raising happy, optimistic children is an immense pleasure.

The more I love myself, the more I love my family.

Time spent with my child is always time well spent.

Whenever my child needs me, I am there to offer my love and support.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

family affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me