MARRIAGE Affirmations

MARRIAGE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to MARRIAGE - LOVE RELATIONSHIPS, FAMILY
Also see MARRIAGE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





Every day I am more loving toward by spouse.

Every day I fall in love with my wife/husband all over again.

Every day my marriage is getting better and better.

Every day my marriage grows more passionate and enduring.

Every day my partner and I fall in love again.

I always keep a sense of humor about small issues that arise in my marriage.

I always look for ways that I can contribute to my partner's happiness.

I always remember our wedding anniversary and find loving ways to celebrate it.

I always treat my partner with infinite respect.

I am a fantastic wife.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am a loving and faithful wife.

I am a loving and loyal husband.

I am a supportive, loving, spouse.

I am blissfully in love with my other half.

I am blissfully married.

I am deeply in love with my husband/wife.

I am devoted to my partner.

I am immensely grateful for my beautiful and loving wife.

I am in a loving and harmonious relationship.

I am irresistible to my other half.

I am passionate about keeping my marriage alive and exciting.

I am so happy to be engaged to the most wonderful person in the world.

I am totally committed to my partner.

I am totally devoted to my husband.

I am very happily married.




I appreciate my husband's romantic gestures and return the same.

I choose to see my partner with compassionate and loving eyes.

I completely support my partner’s goals.

I demonstrate my love for my spouse every day.

I fully support my partner's life purpose and goals.

I greatly admire and respect my partner for all that they are.

I have a life partner who loves me unconditionally.

I have a loving and passionate partner.

I have a marriage that was made in heaven.

I have a perfect partner in life.

I have a perfect relationship with my spouse.

I have now found my perfect partner in life.

I honor and trust my partner in life.

I listen to my partner with compassion and genuine interest.

I love and appreciate my husband.




I love and respect my wife.

I love creating passionate moments in my marriage.

I love my partner as the Universal Spirit loves me.

I love showing my partner how much I love him/her.

I love, respect, and deeply appreciate my partner in life.

I only speak loving words to my partner.

I respect my spouse’s needs.

I show admiration and appreciation for my partner every day.

I spend quality time with those I love.

I support my partner's happiness in all ways possible.

I treat my husband/wife with total respect and consideration.

I trust my partner completely.

I trust my partner implicitly.

I unconditionally love and respect my spouse.

I verbalize my admiration and respect for my partner every day.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













It still feels like love at first sight when I look at my partner.

My husband adores me and I adore him.

My husband and I make a perfect pair.

My husband is delighted with the new me.

My husband is my soul mate.

My husband loves me as much as I love him.

My marriage gets more romantic every day.

My marriage grows more loving every day.

My marriage is a blessing of happiness.

My marriage is as fresh and exciting today as it was when we married.

My marriage is happy and harmonious.

My marriage is strong and passionate.

My other half finds me irresistible.

My partner in life is also my best friend.

My partner and I absolutely adore each other.



My partner and I are cosmic soul mates.

My partner and I are a perfect match for each other.

My partner and I are perfectly aligned physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually.

My partner and I are perfectly suited to each other.

My partner and I are very much in love with each other.

My partner and I communicate incredibly well.

My partner believes in me 100%

My partner is incredibly sensitive and romantic.

My partner is a remarkable human being.

My partner is the light of my life and we adore each other.

My partner is the love of my life.

My partner loves me as much as I love him/her.

My significant other loves the new me.

My soul mate and I spend many quality hours together.

My spouse and I bring out the best in each other.

My spouse is a remarkable human being.

My spouse is the love of my life

My wife and I make a great team.

My wife is my closest and dearest friend.

Our marriage still sparks!

Our marriage was made in heaven.

There is still incredible romance in our marriage.

Through the years, I have come to appreciate and love my partner more and more.

We work each day to keep our marriage burning bright.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


marriage affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me