About Me



Che Garman
BLOG AUTHOR and IPHONE APP DEVELOPER
Che on Google+

Che Garman is the creator and author of the Affirm Your Life website, and inspires the world at large on Twitter at AffirmYourLife.


I started the Affirm Your Life blog on July 23rd, 2009, for two main reasons. Firstly, I wanted to share my love of affirmations with the world. And secondly, I wanted to learn HTML programming and the mechanics of blogging. The main content of Affirm Your Life took approximately 3 months to write. That's three months at 12 hours per day mind you, but thoroughly worth every minute. Shortly after starting the blog, I joined Twitter and sent out my first tweet on September 20th, 2009. Seems ages ago now!

I am not a professional 'life coach'. I simply share my expertise in affirmations with whoever is interested, and write personal development articles from my own experience. My background is actually photography and visual design - which explains why there are so many images on the blog.

I have also used my image and design skills to create the Affirm Your Life and Fit-Inspired Woman apps, which are available in the iPhone AppStore.

Aside from the above, my other loves are:
- writing
- journaling
- macro photography
- home renovation
- organic gardening
- making jewelry
- HIIT and weight training
- audio affirmations
- essential oils and aromatherapy
- the Law of Attraction
- all things 'self-care' and 'self-improvement'


If you would like to follow me on other social networks, please see my Connect Page.

Wishing you a life that is inspired and empowered!
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me