LOVE Affirmations

LOVE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to LOVE - FRIENDSHIP, COMPASSION
Also see LOVE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All the love I need is within me.

As I project love into the world, everyone around me is affected.

As I share my love with others the universe sends love back to me.

As I welcome love, so love welcomes me.

Being loving is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

By constantly sending love into the world, I am continually receiving love from others.

By releasing possessiveness, I find true love.

By truly loving myself, I find it easy to love all others.

Every day I feel more loving and lovable.

Every day I find new ways to experience and express intimacy with my partner.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day I send healing love out into the world.

Every day my love grows stronger.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more loving.

Everything I do is an expression of the love I have for the universe.

Everywhere I look, I see love.

I accept all signs of love as genuine and unconditional.

I accept love with open arms and an open heart.

I allow love to find me easily and effortlessly.

I allow myself to open my heart and experience love.

I allow myself to open up and experience love.

I am a loving and lovable person.

I am a magnificent being with an abundance of love to give.

I am a radiant being filled with love and light.

I am a skilled lover.

I am a warm, giving person.




I am cherished and valued.

I am deeply loved, and love deeply in return.

I am filled with the light of love, peace and joy.

I am greeted by love wherever I go.

I am immensely thankful for all the love in my life.

I am loved and cared for.

I am loved.

I am loving and affectionate at all times.

I am loved and supported.

I am loving and compassionate to myself and others.

I am met with love wherever I go.

I am now open to receiving and giving love.

I am passion made flesh.

I am romantically contented.

I am so very grateful for all the love in my life.




I am so very thankful for all the loving people in my life.

I am surrounded by loving, caring people.

I am surrounded by people who love me.

I am thankful that my heart feels love and compassion.

I am totally lovable, just the way I am.

I am very affectionate and loving.

I am very grateful for all the love in my life

I am willing to love myself unconditionally.

I am worthy of love, just as everyone else is.

I am worthy of receiving love.

I choose to be loving and accepting of people.

I confidently allow myself to be loved by others.

I feel loved and loving at all times.

I feel loved and respected.

I freely give my love to others, and receive the same in kind.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I generously give love, and gratefully receive it in return.

I give love freely and easily.

I give the world my unconditional love.

I hold the key to my own heart.

I am passionately in love.

I know that I am loved, and I give love back in kind.

I know that love is all there really is in life.

I know that the most important thing I can do is love myself.

I live my life with gratitude and love.

I love and accept others for who they are.

I love and approve of myself at all times.

I love life and life loves me right back.

I love myself for the person I am.

I love myself unconditionally.

I love sharing love with the people in my life.



I love the negative people in my life, and let them go on their way.

I love the person I see in the mirror.

I love the world and the world loves me.

I love who I am.

I make decisions that come from my heart.

I make every act an act of love.

I manifest love into my life by thinking loving thoughts.

I open my arms to all the love the world has to offer.

I open my heart to love.

I radiate love and happiness wherever I go.

I radiate pure, unconditional love to all the people in my life.

I really and truly love the person I am.

I receive all the love I need to feel cherished and appreciated.

I resonate with the power of love.

I see a world full of love and acceptance.




I see everything through the eyes of love.

I see the truth in the world by looking with my heart.

I seize every opportunity to show my love for others.

I send out love and tranquility, to all those around me.

I treat myself with love and respect.

I welcome all the wonder and glory of life into my heart.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with perfect love.

Love and peace surrounds my life at all times.

Love fills my entire world.

Love greets me in every situation in my life.

Love is all around me.

Love is the ultimate feeling and I practice this feeling at all times.

My belief in love opens my heart to receiving it.

My capacity to love deepens when I tap into the silent wisdom of my heart.

My heart and mind are open to giving and receiving love.




My heart grows more open and loving every day.

My heart is always open to love.

My heart is filled with love.

My life is filled with joyous love.

My life is filled with loving, caring people.

My life is illuminated by the loving relationships with which I am blessed.

My love life just keeps getting better and better.

My thoughts are always loving and truthful.

My true love is on his/her way to me.

My very being radiates love and appreciation.

My world is full of love and joy.

The light of love is always within me.

The love and kindness I express to others returns to me multifold.

The more I love, the more love is returned to me.

The more love and harmony I extend, the more I receive.




The more love I give, the more I receive.

The power of love guides me all my days.

The power of love is guiding me in all ways.

There is no problem so big or so small, that I cannot solve it with love.

Though many thoughts come from my mind, the best thoughts come from my heart.

Today I bless my being with infinite love.

Today I look for the love in everyone I meet.

Today I open my heart to true love and affection.

Today I send my love to all who need it.

Today I show my love to those in my life who are most precious to me.

Universal love flows through me.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more love into my life.

With love in my heart, I understand myself and the world.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


love affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me