VALUES Affirmations

VALUES Affirmations







Affirmations similar to VALUES- SELF-AWARENESSINTEGRITY
Also see VALUES QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


Values are deeply held beliefs which we hold as desirable ideals. Our values are constantly changing and rearranging as we go through the different stages of our life. For this reason, it is important that we review them regularly to ensure that our current goals and purpose reflect the values that are most important to us at any given time.

Being clear on our core values ensures that we maintain a meaningful balance in all areas of our life. When there is imbalance between our goals and our values, lack of motivation may result. The only cure for this is to redefine the goal in terms of our values.

Our values also define that person we wish to become. If we do not understand and acknowledge our underlying values, the changes we attempt in life may lead to disappointment and confusion.

For a list of specific values, please see Acknowledging and Honoring Personal Values





All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.

All my actions are in agreement with my top life values.

All my goals are in agreement with my personal values.

All my goals are in keeping with my true values.

All my thoughts and words support my true values.

Every affirmation I create supports my personal values.

Everything I say and do reflects the guiding principles I have chosen to uphold.

Following my core values gives my life more purpose and meaning.

I acknowledge my values in all that I do.

I acknowledge that other people's values are as valid as my own.

I act with assurance because I am guided by my core values.

I act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.

I always live up to my personal beliefs and values.

I am committed to taking action towards all that I value in life.

I am completely familiar with the guiding principles of my life.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am guided by my core values in all that I do.

I am innately aware of the guiding principles of my life.

I am proud of my values and I am willing to affirm them to others.

I am free to choose those values which are most important to me.

I am very proud of the values I choose to sustain in my life.

I arrange my life according to my highest values.

I breathe life into my core values every day.

I cherish my values because they define who I am.

I choose my highest values with care.

I concentrate all my efforts on what is most important in my life.

I create time for those things that are important to me.

I dedicate time every day to support and promote my core values.

I devote a part of each day to maintaining my life values.

I ensure that my values are always an intrinsic part of my goals.

I faithfully follow the guidance of my true values in all that I do.

I faithfully uphold my values by honoring them through my work.

I have a clear set of personal values which guide me daily.

I have a clear understanding of the values that are most important to me.

I have a strong moral code that I live by every day.

I have listed my core values and know what each one means to me.

I have listed my life values and know which are most important to me.

I have put my current core values to memory.

I honor my values in all that I do.

I intimately know those things which are most important to me.

I keep my life in balance by ensuring my values are upheld.

I know exactly which values are most significant to me.

I know what I stand for and honor these things at all times.

I know what I stand for and honor this in all that I do.

I know what is important to me.

I know what kind of person I want to become.




I know what my core values are and live these values every day.

I know what values are most important in my life and abide by them daily.

I let go of all values that no longer apply to my life.

I live by my values in every way.

I live my life according to my values.

I live my life in accordance with the values I hold as most precious.

I live up to my personal values every day.

I only accept thoughts which support my values and beliefs.

I place my personal values before all else.

I re-examine my life values every year and make changes whenever required.

I respect and appreciate that others values may be different from my own.

I respect my values and allow them to guide me in all that I do.

I respect the values that others choose to honor.

I review my values regularly to ensure they are still appropriate to my life.

I stay true to my personal code.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I stay true to my values at all times.

I support my values at every opportunity.

I take my core values into consideration in everything that I do.

I take time out to enjoy life.

I understand what my values are and how to realize them in my life.

I uphold my values in all that I do.

My actions are prompted by the values I hold.

My attitude is a reflection of the values I hold most dear.

My core values are clear and this ensures I maintain prefect balance in all areas of my life.

My core values are defined. I know exactly what each one means to me.

My core values define my being better than anything else.

My core values direct every decision I make.

My core values propel me towards positive action.

My core values reflect every aspect of my life.

My core values support all areas of my life.

My life values are clearly defined.

My life values come before all else.

My life values lie at the heart of every decision I make.

My moral code makes me the person I am.

My moral codes support and sustain my life.

My personal values are paramount.

My personal values guide me in all that I do.

My purpose is a reflection of my highest values.

My value system brings perfect clarity and focus into my life.

My value system is an intrinsic part of everything I do.

My values and my goals are in complete balance.

My values are reflected in all that I do.

My values are reflected in my attitudes and my actions.

My values give me strength and confidence.

My values guide me to becoming the person I want to be.

My values help to define what is most important to me.




My values help to solve every problem that arises in my life.

My values influence every decision I make.

My values shape my thoughts and feelings.

The guiding principles of my life direct me in all that I do.

The guiding principles of my life motivate me to take empowered action.

Through expressing my values I remain true to myself.

Upholding my core values gives my life more clarity and focus.

Working in accordance with my values fulfills my life in every way.

Working in accordance with my values gives me an immense sense of achievement.


values affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me