SELF-AWARENESS Affirmations








Affirmations similar to SELF-AWARENESS - MEDITATION
Also see SELF-AWARENESS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




All aspects of my being, both visible and invisible, are vibrant and alive.

All my thoughts exist because I allow them to exist.

All that I have experienced in my life has been created by my thoughts and beliefs.

Being self-aware is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Each time I pause to go within, I draw closer to who I really am.

Every challenge I face makes me stronger and wiser.

Every day I become more aware of my inherent talents.

Every day I discover more of what makes me exceptional.

Every day I discover new talents which I possess.

Every day I practice being the ‘me’ of my perfect future.

Every day I understand and appreciate myself more.

Every day I understand myself better.

Every facet of my life suits me perfectly.

Every moment I spend in quiet stillness brings me closer to my true self.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more responsible for my life.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I accept every experience in my life as a path to growth and development.

I accept full responsibility for all my beliefs, and question those which hinder my advancement.

I accept full responsibility for my thinking and doing.

I accept responsibility for the results in my life.

I accept that whatever happens to me is of my own creating.

I accept the consequences of all my actions.

I advance my life by expanding my moment to moment experiences.

I allow myself to be myself in all things I do.

I alone am responsible for what I do and what I think.

I alone decide who it is I aspire to be.

I alone define who I really am.

I alone determine the direction and quality of my life.

I always hold the highest vision of who I am and why I am here.

I am 100% responsible for everything in my life.

I am a fully conscious participant in life.

I am always aware of the choices I make and accept the consequences for each decision.

I am aware of all my talents and use them to help myself and others.

I am blessed with a conscious mind that knows my inner self.

I am completely in control of my life.

I am continually discovering new talents within me.

I am dedicated to discovering who I am and how great I can become.

I am forever learning wonderful new things about myself.

I am fully aware and appreciative of the skills that I possess.

I am here, and I am now.

I am in charge of the quality of my life.

I am in control of everything I do and say.

I am in control of my own thinking.

I am in touch with my inner self.

I am responsible for how I react in every situation.

I am responsible for me, and I allow others to be responsible for themselves.




I am spontaneous and enjoy being myself.

I am the architect of my life.

I am the only person who can give meaning to my life.

I am totally content with my life because I totally accept who I am.

I am totally honest with myself and accept that I have created my reality.

I am very comfortable just doing nothing.

I am very conscious of my current state of being.

I am very happy with the things I do and the way I do them.

I become what I practice repeatedly.

I carefully monitor the self-talk that fills my mind throughout the day.

I choose to be human rather than perfect.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of self-awareness in my life.

I define the pace of my life.

I easily recognize everything that benefits my life and carefully nurture these things.

I find total peace and harmony in my own silence.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I give myself a break whenever I need it.

I have all the personal qualities required to achieve my goal.

I hold the highest vision of who I desire to become.

I hold the key to my own destiny.

I know exactly what my ideal lifestyle looks and feels like.

I know how to cheer myself up, and do this easily whenever required.

I know that all that I am originates in my mind.

I know that I am the only one who can change my life.

I know that with my thoughts I make my world.

I know what I want in my life and strive towards this each and every day.

I know what kind of music motivates me and listen to it often.

I know what things motivate me and employ these tools often.

I know when to take it easy.

I know who I am and I know what I believe in.

I listen to my feelings and appreciate them for the insights they provide.

I look upon my past with wisdom, and acknowledge that every experience has led me to now.

I make full use of my inherent talents and skills.

I make the most of my talents and abilities.

I monitor my thoughts, words, and feelings because I know they are creating my life.

I pamper myself whenever I feel the need.

I pay attention to my thoughts and feelings throughout the day.

I pay close attention to everything I think and say.

I pay close attention to the thoughts I let my mind dwell on.

I progress forward by being larger in my present place.

I realize new talents and abilities in myself every day.

I regularly escape from my many roles in life and spend quality time just being.

I remember to take several short breaks throughout the day.

I rest whenever my body tells me to.

I search within to discover that which blocks my progress.

I see every challenge as an opportunity to learn something new about myself.




I see the compliments I receive as clues to where my talents lie.

I spend time reflecting on the things I encounter each day.

I strive to be aware of my feelings at all times.

I take complete responsibility for my life.

I take complete responsibility for the results in my life.

I take full advantage of my innate talents and abilities.

I take full responsibility for my actions.

I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions.

I take good care of me.

I take good care of my life and my life takes good care of me.

I take good care of my physical, mental and spiritual bodies.

I take responsibility for every decision and action I take.

I take the best care of my life that I can.

I take the time to understand and follow my true life purpose.

I take time to find out what my real interests are.

I take total responsibility for everything I say and do.

I take total responsibility for my thoughts, words, and actions.

I totally appreciate and approve of myself in every way.

If it’s going to be, it’s up to me.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day completely self aware.

My favorite pastime is self-discovery.

My greatest joy in life is getting to know my true self better and better each day.

My life experiences help to make me a better person.

The more honest I am with myself, the better I like who I am.

Today I bless my being with perfect insight.

Today I live in the present and follow the insights this brings.

Today is the best day of my life.

When my subconscious dialogue makes unfounded claims, I immediately erase them.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater insight into my life.


self-awareness affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me