INTEGRITY Affirmations

INTEGRITY Affirmations







Affirmations similar to INTEGRITY - RESPECT, VALUES
Also see INTEGRITY QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





Everything I do is for the higher good of all concerned.

Everything I say is a sincere promise.

Honesty is a value that I honor every day.

I accept total responsibility for my actions.

I act professionally at all times.

I align myself with the highest good for all.

I always act in an appropriate manner.

I always admit when I am wrong.

I always do what I feel is right.

I always endeavor to do the right thing.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I always give credit where credit is due.

I always keep my promises to others.

I always keep the promises I make.

I always live my personal values.

I always speak well of others.

I always speak with total honesty.

I am a faithful, honest friend.

I am a humble person.

I am a loyal and trustworthy friend.

I am a perfect example of sincerity, honesty, and reliability.

I am a person of my word.

I am a positive role model.

I am a trusted and respected professional.

I am always 100% honest with my customers.

I am always honest with myself and others.




I am always humble because I know that everyone has the same potential.

I am always on time.

I am always open, honest and sincere with others.

I am always truthful to myself and others.

I am always truthful.

I am an honest and caring person.

I am as good as my word.

I am at all times humble.

I am at all times personally accountable for my words and actions.

I am cheerful and honest when speaking to others.

I am committed to living my life responsibly.

I am completely dependable – my word is law.

I am faithful to my values in all that I do.

I am honest and sincere at all times.

I am honest in everything that I do.




I am honest with myself at all times.

I am honorable in all that I do.

I am humble and sincere.

I am in all ways and at all times an honorable person.

I am in all ways and at all times a sincere person.

I am open and honest with everyone I meet.

I am proud to be an honest person.

I am responsible and reliable in all that I do.

I am responsible with the words I choose to speak.

I am steadfast and reliable.

I am true to my word – both to myself and others.

I am truthful at all times.

I apply sound and honest business practices at work.

I attract honest people into my life.

I can always be counted on.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I can be counted on 100% to fulfill my promises.

I can go with the flow when I like, but I stand my ground when needed.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of honesty in my life.

I commit myself to maintaining the highest level of integrity in my life.

I completely trust myself because I always keep the promises I make.

I conduct my life with integrity and honor.

I dare to uphold the truth.

I do what I believe is right.

I do what I know in my heart to be the right thing.

I efficiently manage all my personal commitments

I exercise complete honesty and sincerity at all times.

I exercise professionalism in all that I do.

I fill my mind with positive thoughts and high ideals.

I have high values and hold fast to them at all times.

I have the self-assurance to express myself honestly and freely.


I hold myself personally accountable for all that I say and do.

I keep all my personal commitments with gladness.

I keep my promises today and always.

I keep the commitments I make.

I live every day of my life with integrity.

I live every day with honor and integrity.

I live every day with honor.

I conduct business as if all my walls were made of glass.

I live my life honorably and sincerely.

I live my life in harmony with all life on Earth.

I live my life the way I would like to be remembered.

I live my life with honesty and integrity.

I live my life with total integrity.

I live up to my commitments and live with integrity.

I love people and use things – not the other way around.




I make my own rules in life and honor these rules in all that I do.

I only engage in win-win situations.

I relate to others with complete honesty and openness.

I respect and honor the uniqueness of all people.

I serve humanity with honor and respect.

I set a good example for others.

I set a positive example for everyone in my life.

I set an excellent example to those around me.

I show others respect at all times.

I strive to provide a positive example to all I meet.

I take full responsibility for my actions.

I take full responsibility for my life.

I take great pride in everything I do.

I take the necessary time to do things properly.

I think, talk, and act with integrity at all times.




I treat all people with honor and respect.

I treat others as I would like to be treated.

I uphold the highest level of integrity in my life.

I uphold the highest moral principles in all that I do.

Integrity is a value that I honor every day.

It feels so good to always be honest with myself and others.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited integrity.

It’s easy for me to say ‘I’m sorry’.

Modesty is a value that I honor every day.

My actions always match my words.

My actions are always towards the greater good.

My character is impeccable.

My friends know they can always count on me.

My integrity attracts success.

My thoughts and words are always sincere.




My values govern all that I say and do.

My word is law.

My words and actions are increasingly harmonious.

My words are always sincere and kind.

My Yes means yes, and my No means no.

People can depend on me 100%.

People count on me to be honest and fair.

People know they can rely on me because I always do what I say.

People trust me because I always keep my word.

Professionalism is more important to me than profit.

Sincerity is a value that I honor every day.

Speaking the truth is the only way I know.

Whatever I do, I do to the best of my ability.

When I make a promise, I keep it.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more integrity into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


integrity affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me