SMOKE-FREE Affirmations

SMOKE-FREE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to SMOKE-FREE - HABITS, HEALTHY BODY
Affirmations by

Most bad habits are fairly easy to eliminate. Nicotine addiction is a bit different. There is, of course, a certain amount of ‘habit’ involved in smoking, and usually this is the best place to start your reprogramming. Simply changing where you smoke, or doing whatever you can to disassociate smoking from other activities, is a great place to start. And this should be done right away, because it will make things much easier when you finally quit.

The physical addiction to nicotine will cause a few days of mild withdrawal symptoms that will feel more like hunger than anything else. This is easy to deal with. The psychological addiction to smoking is what is most difficult to overcome.

Affirmations for quitting smoking don’t work the same as other affirmations. Normally you would use affirmations until a new behavior was completely hard-wired into your subconscious mind. You achieve this by constant repetition of your desired goal. With smoking, however, the constant repetition of affirmations only makes things worse. The reason for this is because any ‘quit smoking’ affirmation is going to make you think about smoking, and that is the last thing you want to do once you’ve quit.

The best way to use the following affirmations is to use them while you are still a smoker, and to continue using them right up to your quit date. Listen to them as often as you can throughout the day. Start thinking of yourself as a non-smoker in between each cigarette you have. Feed your subconscious mind a constant stream of positive ‘smoke-free’ affirmations. As a supplement to your affirmations, I strongly recommend using a good self-hypnosis CD every night when you go to bed.

When the grand day finally arrives – the day you have decided to quit smoking for good – stop using your smoke-free affirmations and start using affirmations to boost your CONFIDENCE and improve your ATTITUDE. Simply saying, “I feel fantastic today!” is a great place to start. Consciously remove all thoughts of smoking or not-smoking from your mind, and focus on how fantastic your life is now going to be!




All aging damage in my body is now being rapidly repaired.

All urges and habits in my life are health-giving.

As a non-smoker, my body is free to return to perfect health.

As a non-smoker, I am the full receiver of abundant well-being.

As a non-smoker, I am totally free to do other things.

As a non-smoker, my eyesight has improved immensely.

As a non-smoker, my lungs now work at peak efficiency.

As a non-smoker, my positive self image is magnified 100-fold.

As a non-smoker, my teeth are whiter and my gums are healthier.

As a non-smoker, the fine wrinkles on my face are quickly disappearing.

As of today, I only engage in habits that support my well-being.

Because I am now a non-smoker, my exercise routines benefit me 100%.

Because I am now a non-smoker, my healthy diet benefits me 100%.

Being able to say “I don’t smoke” gives me an incredible sense of pride.

Being free of the smoking habit makes it easier for me to relax.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Being free of the smoking habit makes me feel incredible.

Being nicotine free gives me more energy and stamina than I’ve had in years.

Being nicotine free has given me renewed life.

Being nicotine-free makes me feel young and alive.

Being smoke-free, I now feel totally at ease in all situations.

Being smoke-free makes me appreciate the taste of foods so much more.

Day by day I am winning the battle against addiction.

Day by day, I am gaining more control over past habits.

Eliminating nicotine from my life is easy.

Every day as a non-smoker brings greater and greater rewards.

Every day as a non-smoker brings me an improved state of being.

Every day as a non-smoker brings me closer to my perfect self image.

Every day as a non-smoker I feel a great sense of accomplishment and pride.

Every day I feel healthier and more alive.

Every day I notice positive new changes in my body.

Every deep, clean breath I take brings more and more well-being into my life.

Food tastes so much better now that I am a non-smoker.

From now on, I live an addiction-free life!

I always do what is best for my body.

I am a calm and relaxed ex-smoker.

I am calmly and confidently letting go of smoking.

I am cleansing myself from the toxins of smoking.

I am completely committed to living my life free from addiction.

I am finally free from the burden of smoking.

I am free from the control of addictions.

I am in control of every aspect of my life.

I am in control of my life.

I am learning to take control of my habits.

I am much more comfortable and relaxed without having to hold a cigarette in my hand.

I am now and forever smoke-free.




I am so happy to be a non-smoker.

I am so much happier being a non-smoker.

I am so proud of myself for finally overcoming nicotine addiction.

I am strong enough to overcome any habit.

I am stronger than any cigarette.

I am stronger than any habit.

I am the master of my mind and body.

I am totally committed to keeping nicotine out of my body for the rest of my life.

I am very proud of my healthy lifestyle.

I breathe easily and effortlessly because my lungs are healthy and clean.

I breathe fully and deeply now.

I choose to breathe fresh air into my lungs.

I choose to live a healthy life.

I deserve to live a smoke-free life.

I easily overcome unhealthy habits.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I easily relieve stress and tension without the use of nicotine.

I easily resist all temptations to poison my body with toxic substances.

I enjoy a smoke-free environment.

I enjoy breathing clean, fresh air.

I ensure that all my habits are health-giving.

I feel much more attractive now that I am a non-smoker.

I feel so much more alive now that my life is smoke-free.

I have complete control over my all past urges.

I have cut down to five cigarettes a day and am right on target for my quit date.

I have finally taken back control of my life.

I have more time in my life now that I am free from the smoking habit.

I have the willpower to live a healthy life.

I honor my body in every way.

I know all urges will eventually pass.

I know that all urges will pass quickly.

I know that breath is life – breath is sacred.

I let all urges pass by accepting them for what they are and watching them disappear.

I love and appreciate my body and treat it accordingly.

I love being free of smoking.

I love breathing clean fresh air!

I love how clean my body feels now that I am a non-smoker.

I love how I feel, now that I am living a smoke-free life.

I love how it feels to be able to say, “I am a non-smoker”.

I love how much better my world smells now that I am smoke-free.

I love living in a smoke free environment.

I love my new nicotine-free life!

I love the natural high I get from being nicotine-free.

I now have a keen sense of smell.

I now have more money to spend on things that improve my life.

I only engage in habits that support my well-being.




I only spend my money on positive, life-sustaining habits.

I take back control of my life.

I totally love being free from the smoking habit.

I’m a non-smoker and it feels great!

I’m a non-smoker and life is wonderful!

If feels fantastic to awake each morning feeling rested and rejuvenated.

It feels fantastic to awake every morning feeling energized and alive.

It feels fantastic to be in control of my life and my health.

It feels fantastic to have finally let go of cigarettes.

It feels great to finally be taking control of my life.

It feels incredible to be totally free from nicotine addiction.

It feels incredible to finally have a nicotine-free life.

It feels magnificent to be in control of my health and my life.

It feels wonderful to be totally free from the slavery of smoking.

It is my resolute intention to live the rest of my life as a non-smoker.

It was incredibly easy to quit smoking, once I made the decision.

My body de-ages with every smoke-free breath I take.

My body is my sanctuary and I am its guardian.

My body is my temple, and I am its caretaker.

My body is now able to cleanse and purify itself.

My body is now free to return to perfect health.

My breathing improves every day.

My circulation improves daily now that I am nicotine free.

My clothes and my breath smell fresh and clean all the time.

My health and well-being are my highest priority in life.

My heart beat is now strong and steadfast.

My lungs are clean and healthy.

My lungs are strong and clean, and feed my brain with all the oxygen it requires.

My lungs are stronger and cleaner every day.

My skin is now supple and radiant.




My willpower is stronger than any habit.

Now that I am a non-smoker an overwhelming sense of power infuses my life.

Now that I am a non-smoker I feel a great sense of lightness and well-being.

Now that I am a non-smoker I feel an infinite inner serenity.

Now that I am a non-smoker I realize how wonderful food tastes and smells.

Now that I am a non-smoker, my commitment to exercise yields fantastic results.

Now that I am a non-smoker, my confidence and self-esteem increases dramatically.

Now that I am a non-smoker, my self-esteem and confidence is sky high.

Now that I am living a smoke-free life, my complexion is clear and radiant.

Now that I am nicotine free, all the cells in my body are becoming younger and healthier.

Now that I am nicotine free, my circulation improves every day.

Now that I have a smoke-free life, my blood flows freely through my body.

Now that I have conquered nicotine addiction, I know that I can do anything!

Now that I have conquered the nicotine habit, every organ in my body can now function perfectly.

Now that I have conquered the nicotine habit, my blood pressure is healthy and normal.

Now that I have conquered the nicotine habit, my body heals itself quickly and easily.

Smoking is now a faint memory from my past.

Starting today, I only put healthy things into my body.

Starting today, I treat my body with the respect and love it deserves.

The whole idea of smoking is completely foreign to me now.

The whole idea of smoking is repulsive to me now.

This is the greatest investment I have made in my life.

Through the power of my thoughts and beliefs, I have beaten the nicotine habit.

Today I cultivate new, health-sustaining habits.

Whenever I feel the urge to smoke, I replace that urge with a healthy substitute.


quit smoking or smoke-free affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me