HEALTHY BODY Affirmations

HEALTHY BODY Affirmations







Affirmations similar to HEALTHY BODY - HEALTH and WELL-BEING, HEALING
Also see HEALTH QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All of my cells and organs are well.

All the cells of my body function perfectly.

All the cells of my body are working together in perfect harmony.

All the cells, organs, bones, and muscles of my body are working perfectly.

All the organs of my body function perfectly.

Each day my eyesight improves.

Every cell in my body is an expression of perfect health.

Every cell in my body is replenishing, repairing, and replacing according to the perfection of my original DNA blueprint.

Every organ in my body functions at peak efficiency.

I acknowledge and act upon every signal my body sends me.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I act upon the signals my body sends me.

I allow myself to rest whenever my body expresses the need.

I always listen to what my body tells me.

I am a perfect example of health and fitness.

I am able to relax my body at any time.

I am completely comfortable with my body.

I am constantly aware of any unnecessary muscular tension in my body.

I am forever thankful for my healthy body.

I am good to my body and my body is good to me.

I am in awe of the incredible design of my body.

I am in constant awe of the miraculous life that flows through my body.

I am in excellent physical health.

I am so grateful to have a healthy, vibrant body.

I am the architect of my body.

I am the ruler of my own body.


I appreciate and love my body, and treat it accordingly.

I cherish and support my wonderful body in every way possible.

I completely trust my body’s wisdom.

I easily let go of tension and tightness in my body.

I enjoy the sensuality of my body.

I exercise daily to keep my bones healthy and strong.

I feel immense appreciation for all the unseen miracles inside my body.

I feel thinner and fitter every day.

I forever marvel at the incredible design of my body.

I greatly appreciate every organ in my miraculous body.

I greatly appreciate the miraculous life that flows through my body.

I have 20/20 vision.

I have a healthy heart that beats the perfect rhythm of my life.

I have a strong and healthy back.

I have a strong and healthy heart.


I have acute hearing.

I have an amazing body which I deeply appreciate.

I have great vision because I look after my eyes.

I have immense love and respect for my body.

I have improved my eyesight through regular care and exercise.

I have keen vision.

I have perfect eyesight.

I honor my body in all that I do.

I keep my body healthy by keeping my thoughts positive.

I listen attentively to what my body tells me it wants and needs.

I listen carefully to what my body tells me.

I listen to my body’s needs and fulfill them immediately.

I love and nurture my body.

I love and respect all parts of my body.

I love how strong and powerful my heart is.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I love my body and treat it with absolute respect.

I love my body and treat it with respect and love.

I love my body and treat it with the respect it deserves.

I love taking care of myself.

I love the shape of my body.

I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself.

I notice positive changes in my body every day.

I pay close attention to my body’s wants and needs.

I regularly rest my hard-working eyes.

I see positive changes in my body daily.

I see the divine perfection in every cell of my body.

I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.

I shower my body with positive admiration.

I take excellent care of my body.

I take loving care of my body.


I treat my body with love and respect.

I treat my body with the respect it deserves.

I understand and appreciate my body more and more each day.

I use the power of thought to direct my body to be perfect in every way.

My back feels great.

My back is flexible and strong.

My back is strong and healthy.

My blood pressure is healthy and normal.

My body and I have a positive relationship.

My body and health are perfect.

My body becomes healthier and stronger everyday.

My body deserves to look and feel fantastic.

My body eliminates toxins easily.

My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom completely.

My body is a reflection of perfect health.


My body is my temple and my sanctuary.

My body is my temple, and my mind is my sanctuary.

My body is my temple.

My body is rejuvenating and regenerating itself every minute of every day.

My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about myself.

My body knows exactly what to do to maintain perfect health.

My body lets me know what it requires for optimum health.

My body maintains itself in perfect health.

My body metabolizes fat very quickly.

My body rejuvenates and regenerates itself every day.

My body thanks me for looking after it.

My body works perfectly at all times.

My bones are strong and healthy.

My breathing is relaxed and effortless at all times.

My doctor can’t believe how healthy I am!




My great metabolism helps keep me fit and trim.

My hearing is excellent.

My heart has a strong and steady beat.

My hormone levels are always in perfect balance.

My lungs are strong and healthy.

My metabolism improves daily.

My metabolism provides all the energy I require.

My muscles and joints move freely and easily.

My muscles easily relax when I am at rest.

My positive thoughts support and strengthen my body’s well-being.

My spine is strong and limber.

My spine is strong and supple.

My subconscious mind directs my body to be perfect in every way.

My vision is clear and focused.

The cells of my body are constantly rebuilding to perfection.

Through focus and belief, all the cells of my body receive an improved state of being.

Today my own well-being is my top priority.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

healthy body affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me