CONFIDENCE Affirmations

CONFIDENCE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to CONFIDENCE - COURAGEFEARLESSSELF-ESTEEM
Also see CONFIDENCE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





Absolute confidence blesses every day of my life.

Being confident is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Confidence is easy when I focus on the successes in my life.

Each day I feel more confident in my abilities.

Each day I find new ways to increase my confidence.

Every challenge I overcome strengthens my confidence and determination.

Every day I am become more and more self-assured.

Every day I am more confident at what I do.

Every deep breath I take fills me with more and more self-confidence.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more confident.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Everything I do is right for me.

I act as though it is impossible to fail.

I act confidently in all that I do.

I act with total assurance in all that I do.

I always act confidently in all that I do.

I always make wise and confident decisions.

I am a beacon of self-confidence.

I am a champion at what I do.

I am a happy and confident person.

I am able to enjoy any activity with total confidence.

I am always out-going, friendly and confident.

I am assured...

I am at ease in all interactions with others.

I am at ease in all situations.

I am becoming more and more self-assured every day.




I am blessed with countless talents.

I am brimming with confidence and self-worth.

I am completely at ease doing things by myself.

I am completely at ease doing things in a group.

I am completely at ease in social situations.

I am completely at ease taking on new challenges.

I am completely comfortable taking on new tasks.

I am completely confident in my ability to handle whatever comes my way.

I am confidence made flesh.

I am confidence personified.

I am confident in my abilities.

I am confident in my ability to meet all the challenges in my life.

I am confident in myself and my abilities.

I am confident that everything will turn out perfectly.

I am confident without being arrogant or aggressive.




I am cool, calm and in control.

I am filled with absolute certainty in all that I do.

I am filled with certainty and confidence.

I am full of confidence at all times.

I am fully confident in all the choices I make in my life.

I am mastery in motion.

I am moving up in the world.

I am not afraid to say 'no' whenever I feel strongly opposed to something.

I am successful in all that I do.I am a winner!

I am self-assured in all that I do.

I am strong and confident in all that I do.

I am sure of myself in all situations.

I am the embodiment of certainty.

I am totally at ease with myself and others.

I am totally at ease with myself and with others.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am totally comfortable with myself and enjoy time alone.

I am totally confident in all situations.

I am totally confident in all that I do.

I am totally confident in my ability to handle anything that arises.

I am totally relaxed and absolutely sure in all that I do.

I am totally self-confident in all that I do.

I am up to anything life dishes out.

I am upwardly mobile.

I am very confident of my abilities and knowledge.

I am wise and confident in all matters.

I approve of myself 100%.

I ask for help when I need it.

I believe in my ability to create my perfect life.

I believe in myself.

I believe in myself completely.



I calmly stand up for myself in challenging situations.

I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.

I can conquer anything I put my mind to.

I can do anything I choose to do.

I can do anything I put my mind to.

I can handle this!

I carry myself with great confidence and poise.

I carry myself with poise and self-assurance.

I carry myself with self-respect and confidence.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of confidence in my life.

I communicate the impression of confidence to every person I meet.

I communicate with calm self-confidence.

I completely trust in my ability to do a superb job.

I completely trust myself to make positive decisions in my life.

I confidently and calmly stand up for myself.




I confidently choose the direction my life takes.

I confidently handle anything that happens in my life.

I confidently say 'NO' whenever the need arises.

I confidently say ‘no’ whenever I choose.

I confidently step forward to meet the challenges in my life.

I confidently uphold my values and principles.

I conquer all doubts with my unwavering confidence.

I constantly exceed my own expectations.

I control all situations in my life.

I do things with purpose and confidence.

I easily accomplish everything I set out to do.

I easily handle any task that arises.

I easily handle anything that comes my way.

I easily handle everything that comes up today.

I easily handle whatever comes my way.




I easily stand up for my rights.

I easily stand up for myself and my beliefs.

I enjoy all social occasions.

I enjoy attending social functions.

I exude confidence in all that I do.

I feel better and better about myself every day.

I feel completely safe being open with other people.

I feel completely self-assured when meeting new people.

I feel great about myself!

I feel relaxed and confident when taking on new challenges.

I feel totally at ease in every situation because I know that I am in control.

I feel totally at ease when meeting new people.

I feel totally confident in everything I say and do.

I feel very confident with every step I take.

I give myself permission to be awesome.



I greet all problems with complete confidence.

I greet every new day with confident expectations.

I grow in strength with every forward step I take.

I have abundant confidence and it shows in everything I do.

I have all the personal qualities required to achieve my dreams.

I have complete confidence in myself.

I have faith in myself and in my abilities.

I have great confidence and calm assurance in all that I do.

I have great confidence in myself.

I have the ability necessary to achieve my goals.

I have the ability to do whatever I desire.

I have the ability to handle all situations as they arise.

I have the ability to make wise, productive decisions.

I have the confidence it takes to speak my mind.

I have the confidence to put my ideas into practice.




I have total confidence in every decision I make.

I have total confidence in my knowledge and abilities.

I have total confidence that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.

I have total faith in my abilities.

I have total faith in myself and am truly confident in all that I do.

I have total faith that my decisions will benefit all areas of my life.

I have unlimited self-assurance.

I have unshakeable confidence in myself.

I have what it takes to reach my goals.

I have what it takes!

I hold my head high in all situations.

I know beyond all doubt that I am up to any task life dishes out.

I know beyond all doubt that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.

I know deep down inside that I my desires are right and true.

I know I can achieve fantastic things in my life.




I know I can do this myself.

I know I can easily handle this.

I know I can handle anything that comes my way.

I know that everything I need right now is within me.

I know that I am equal to all other people in the world.

I know that I can achieve anything I desire.

I know that I can go the distance.

I know that I can learn to do anything.

I know there is nothing I cannot do because I believe in myself 100%.

I know what I want and I know how to ask for it.

I know with certainty that I can handle anything that comes my way.

I look toward the future with great confidence.

I love being the center of attention.

I make decisions quickly and easily.

I make important decisions quickly and confidently.




I make important decisions with total confidence.

I meet problems with confidence and poise.

I move with the natural flow of life.

I now find deep inner contentment with myself just as I am.

I possess an endless supply of confidence and poise.

I possess great self-assurance in all that I do.

I radiate complete confidence in all situations.

I radiate immense confidence in every situation I face.

I relate to others with ease, confidence and joy.

I release all hesitation and go forward with unlimited expectations.

I release all hesitation and move forward with confidence.

I speak with conviction and act with certainty.

I think, talk, and act confidently at all times.

I thoroughly enjoy being me.

I trust and support myself.




I trust my judgment 100%.

I trust my own inner resources to help me with every challenge I encounter in life.

I wear my self-confidence like a second-skin.

I willingly let go of all doubt in my ability to attain my goals.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited confidence.

My calm approach to life allows me to feel more confident every day.

My confidence grows daily.

My confidence in my abilities increases daily.

My confidence to undertake all tasks increases daily.

My know that my abilities are limitless.

My new beliefs give me complete confidence and freedom.

My positive self-esteem makes me confident in all that I do.

My relaxed confidence puts everyone I meet at ease.

My self-belief grows daily.

Other people believe in me because I believe in myself.

People admire the great confidence and self-belief.

The more I question my doubts, the smaller they become.

Through confidence, I can achieve anything my heart desires.

Through confident thinking, I easily achieve what I set out to achieve.

Today I bless my being with limitless confidence.

Unlimited confidence is mine for the taking.

When I apply myself and persist, I know I can do it!

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more confidence into my life.

With every step forward my confidence and determination grows stronger.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

confidence affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me