SELF-DISCIPLINE Affirmations

SELF-DISCIPLINE and WILLPOWER Affirmations







Affirmations similar to SELF-DISCIPLINE - DETERMINATIONFOCUSCOMMITMENT 
Also see WILLPOWER QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




All my choices are in agreement with my desires.

All my habits are under my complete control.

Every day I improve my willpower through persistent practice.

Every day my willpower becomes stronger.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more disciplined.

Exercising self-control gives me an immense feeling of accomplishment.

I acknowledge my resistance and move forward anyway.

I always do what I say I will do. My word is law.

I always follow through.

I always put forth my best efforts into everything I do.

I am above all temptations.

I am fully in control of all that I do.

I am in charge of my behaviors and actions.

I am in charge of my life.

I am in complete control of my thoughts, my actions, and my life.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am in complete control of what I do in my life.

I am in complete control over past disempowering habits.

I am now in control of everything I say and do.

I am the captain of my life.

I am the master of my life.

I am well-organized in every area of my life.

I am willing to do whatever it takes.

I apply my willpower to improving my character and abilities.

I call the shots in my life.

I can count on myself to do what I need to do.

I completely control the words and habits in my life.

I control all impulses in my life.

I control the direction of my thoughts.

I crave only that which I have made my goal.

I direct my will power to focus on the vision of what I want with the faith that it is already mine.

I easily resist all urges that jeopardize my goals.

I easily resist anything that attempts to distract me from my path.

I exercise self-restraint in all that I do.

I face all challenges with keen resolve.

I finish all tasks that I start.

I focus all my energy and will on what I know must be done.

I focus my thoughts and actions only on achieving my goals.

I have abundant oomph and staying power.

I have all the resolve I need to …

I have all the resolve I need to realize my goals.

I have all the resolve I need to succeed.

I have an iron will when it comes to working on my goals.

I have complete control over my actions.

I have complete control over my habits.

I have incredible self-control.




I have the discipline necessary to overcome any challenge.

I have the power to choose my thoughts and actions.

I have the power to keep on track.

I have the self-discipline required to be a winner.

I have the strength of mind to control my actions.

I have the strength of will to stay on the path I have chosen.

I have the willpower and perseverance to overcome all obstacles.

I have total control over my actions and behaviors.

I have unshakable determination and willpower.

I have unwavering resolve and perseverance.

I honor all decisions in my life with steadfast resolve.

I keep my eyes on what I want, and this empowers my will.

I know that challenges will pass and that I will be victorious.

I know that it is always too soon to quit.

I know that willpower improves with exercise.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I never weaken my will by giving in or giving up.

I only accept those urges that support my desires.

I persevere with optimism and enthusiasm.

I persist and persevere – no matter what.

I possess great inner strength and fortitude.

I press on towards my goals, no matter what.

I refuse to allow any thoughts or actions to undermine my purpose.

I resist all temptations as they arise.

I resolve all issues in my life with unflinching resolve.

I take total responsibility for all my decisions and actions.

I use my unwavering resolve to keep myself on track.

I use my willpower to focus my thoughts on my purpose and my goals.

My amazing self-control keeps me on track with my goals.

My desire to succeed is back by a will of iron.

My immense self-control elevates my confidence and self-esteem.

My incredible self-control ensures that I always stay on track.

My thoughts and actions are completely under my control.

My unwavering resolve supports all that I do.

My will is all powerful.

My will is powerful.

My will is strong and powerful.

My willpower is always stronger than any temptation I encounter.

My willpower is relentless.

My willpower is strong because I know what I want and keep going until I succeed.

My willpower is unyielding.

My word is law.

Nothing can stop me from …

Nothing can stop me from achieving my goals.




Nothing can stop me from reaching my goals.

Possessing great willpower is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Self-control greatly elevates my sense of confidence and self-esteem.

The more I exercise my willpower, the stronger it becomes.

Today I bless my being with infinite willpower.

Today I bless my being with unlimited resolve.

Today I choose to take complete control over my life.

Whatever I decide to do becomes irrefutable law in my life.

When the going gets tough, I get going.

Willpower is a habit that I nurture every day.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more control into my life.


self-discipline and willpower affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me