FOCUS Affirmations

FOCUS Affirmations







Affirmations similar to FOCUS - SELF-DISCIPLINETIME-AWARENESSPRIORITIESTIME MANAGEMENT
Also see FOCUS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





As long as I keep my thoughts on my goals, I easily maintain my focus and momentum.

Because I am focused on what I am doing, I get the results I desire.

Because my life is clutter-free my mind is clear and focused.

Being in the zone is something I strive to attain every day.

By eliminating interruptions and distractions, I quickly get into the flow.

By focusing on the best things in my life, I give them power to grow and multiply.

By focusing in the present, I create enormous mental clarity in my life.

Every moment of every day I am more and more focused in the present moment.

Focusing on the present moment improves my productivity.

Giving each moment my undivided attention, creates endless inspiration for me.

I am alert and attentive at all times.

I am always focused on what I am doing.

I am attentive and observant throughout my day.

I am aware and present at all times.

I am calm and focused in all that I do.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am completely absorbed in the present moment.

I am completely focused on what I am doing.

I am easily absorbed by all that I do.

I am fascinated and involved in every task I perform.

I am focused and relaxed in all that I do.

I am fully focused and present in all interactions with others.

I am fully focused on every activity I undertake.

I am totally engaged in what I am doing.

I can call upon the flow state whenever I wish.

I can concentrate and focus at will.

I can enter the zone whenever the need arises.

I can focus intently whenever I choose.

I can focus my attention at will.

I center my thoughts on what I am doing.

I channel my focus into this present moment.


I commit myself to developing the highest level of focus in my life.

I concentrate all my efforts on my chosen path.

I concentrate all my efforts on what I most want to accomplish in life.

I concentrate all my efforts on what I most want to achieve right now.

I concentrate all my energy and focus on what I want to achieve in life.

I easily concentrate on every task I perform.

I easily control life's little distractions.

I easily dispel scattered thoughts and return my focus to the present moment.

I easily focus my attention on the priorities in my life.

I easily focus on each activity throughout my day.

I easily get into the flow whenever required.

I easily get into the zone when working.

I easily ignore everything that attempts to disturb my concentration.

I easily ignore everything that tries to interrupt my focus.

I easily keep my attention focused on activities that matter most.




I easily keep my mind on target.

I easily keep my mind on what I am doing.

I easily maintain my focus by continuously dispelling all random thoughts that arise.

I easily maintain my focus while working.

I easily remain alert and on course throughout my day.

I easily stay focused on my objectives despite interruptions and distractions.

I easily stay focused on my work, and keep all distractions at bay.

I effortlessly focus on any task I perform.

I exercise relaxed concentration at every opportunity.

I find details interesting and worthy of my full attention.

I find it easy to focus my attention on the task at hand.

I find it easy to focus my mind on any subject.

I find it easy to keep my mind on the job.

I find it very easy to stay focused and on target.

I fix my mind and thoughts on what I am doing.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I focus my attention on my goals and concentrate on my present actions.

I focus my attention only to the task at hand.

I focus my energy on improving my life.

I focus my mind on my strengths and talents.

I focus my mind only on those things which are aligned with my goals.

I focus my mind quickly and easily.

I focus my priorities on success and prosperity.

I focus my thoughts and my actions only on my goals.

I focus my thoughts on those things that are important in my life.

I focus my thoughts on what I want, and act towards this purpose.

I focus my thoughts only on those things which I truly desire.

I focus on excellence in all that I do.

I focus on my strengths, and expand them at every opportunity.

I focus on my true being and this empowers me in all that I do.

I focus on the end result.



I focus on the priorities in my life.

I focus on what I am doing with effortless concentration.

I focus on what I can do right now to move closer to my goal.

I focus on what I can do today to improve the quality of my life.

I focus on what it would be like to be living my dream.

I get in the flow easily and often.

I give thanks for my ability to focus at will.

I give all tasks my undivided attention.

I give my full attention to this current moment in my life.

I give my undivided attention to those things I want in life.

I have a focused and disciplined mind.

I have amazing mental stamina.

I have excellent concentration in everything that I do.

I have the power to concentrate for long periods of time.

I ignore obstacles and focus solely on my goals.




I keep focused by ignoring the drama around me.

I keep my focus on completing the task at hand.

I keep my focus only on those things which propel me towards my goal.

I know that energy flows where attention goes.

I know that real concentration only comes with a relaxed mind.

I know what I want in life, and I give these things my undivided attention.

I love how being focused makes every day more enjoyable.

I love how being focused makes every day more productive.

I maintain my focus on those things which matter most to me.

I maintain my focus on what is important in my life.

I make my goals my most habitual focus.

I mind my own business and let others mind theirs.

I only focus my attention on those things which are good and true.

I only focus my energy on the things that are important.

I only focus on those things that empower me.




I pay close attention to details.

I pay close attention to what I am doing, and welcome the inspiration this focus brings.

I put 100% attention and effort into all that I do.

I put my whole mind and body into my present task.

I put my whole mind into my present actions and purpose.

I remain clearly focused on my goals at all times.

I remain focused on tasks until they are completed to my satisfaction.

I remain focused on tasks until they are finished.

I totally immerse myself in my work.

I use the power of my mind to maintain a steady focus on what I am doing.

Maintaining focus is easy for me because I am always engrossed in what I am doing.

My ability to concentrate is absolute.

My attention remains fixed on the task at hand.

My focus is firm and unwavering.

My mind easily focuses with perfect clarity.




My mind easily stays focused on whatever task I am doing.

My mind is centered at all times.

My mind is focused and alert at all times.

My mind is relaxed and centered.

My subconscious mind knows what I want and only accepts information that supports this.

My thoughts and actions are continuously centred on what I want in life.

My thoughts are always focused on that which I want to experience.

Nothing distracts me from my focusing on my true purpose.

Nothing distracts me when I am in the zone.

Perfect mental clarity is mine.

The more intent my focus is, the faster my desires become reality.

There are no side trips or distractions on the journey towards my goals.

Through focus and intent I quiet the endless chatter of my habitual mind.

Today I bless my being with limitless focus.

Today I bless my being with perfect mental clarity.

When I have a job to do, I wear blinkers until it’s done.

When I want to get something done, nothing can distract me from doing it.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more awareness into my life.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater clarity into my life.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more focus into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

focus affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me