MINDFULNESS Affirmations

MINDFULNESS Affirmations







Affirmations similar to MINDFULNESS - AWARENESS
Also see MINDFULNESS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


Do you feel like you’re going through life on autopilot? Do your habitual thoughts and reactions dictate how your life unfolds? Are you waiting for your dream to arrive so that you can finally enjoy true happiness?

MINDFULNESS means being aware in each moment of our lives. In order to truly succeed in life, we need to focus our attention on where we are and what we are doing in each present moment. We need to keep our mind – our thinking and being – fully conscious of what is happening each and every minute of our lives.

Happiness, peace, love, inspiration, opportunity, purpose – these things can only be realized in the present moment. By letting our habitual thinking drag us into the past, or push us into the future, we distance ourselves from the very joys of life we long to experience.

Only by being aware and mindful in each passing moment of our lives can we discover what it is to be fully alive.






All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

All my power is in the present moment.

All that I desire in my life is created right now. There is no future… there is only the present.

All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.

All that matters is how I spend this moment.

As I remain in the present moment, the past and future give way to infinite possibilities.

Being totally present in every moment opens my eyes to inspiring, new experiences.

Each moment contains clarity and truth that can revitalize my life.

Each moment of my life is magical.

Every moment in my life is a clean slate.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every moment in my life is a new beginning.

Every moment in my life is precious.

Every moment in my life is special.

Every moment of my life is full of choices.

Every moment of my life is sacred.

Here and now is where my power is.

I actively participate in every moment of my life.

I actively participate in the present NOW.

I always focus my attention and living in the present moment.

I am always mindful and in the present.

I am calmly centered in the moment.

I am deeply engaged in each passing moment of my life.

I am extremely grateful for every moment in my life.

I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.

I am forever mindful in every passing moment of my life.




I am fully alive and aware in each passing moment.

I am fully awake and alive in each and every moment of my life.

I am here... I am now.

I am learning to allow the present moment into my awareness.

I am mindful of each passing moment in my life.

I am now, in this moment, that which I will become.

I appreciate the infinite beauty of each moment in life.

I breathe out the past, and breathe in the present.

I celebrate every moment of every day.

I cherish each moment of my life.

I choose to live my life in the present moment because that is all that truly exists.

I confine my thinking and being to the present.

I enjoy this moment to its fullest potential.

I feel the infinite wonder of every passing moment.

I feel the joy of simply being present in every moment of my life.




I focus my being in this powerful present moment.

I focus my thoughts and being to live in this special moment.

I fully accept that this moment is the only true reality that exists.

I fully enjoy each passing moment in my life.

I give each moment of my life my fullest attention.

I hold the future in my mind and today in my heart and hands.

I honor each moment of my life by celebrating its presence.

I joyously live in the present.

I know that all things exist in this moment.

I know that all time is precious and therefore spend each moment living my dreams.

I know that happiness can only be found in the present moment.

I know that my future starts right here, right now.

I know that NOW affects all time in my life, both past and future.

I know that NOW is the only time that matters.

I know that the only day that matters is today.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I know that the only time that matters is NOW.

I know that the only time to live my life is right NOW.

I know that this moment is the only time that truly exists.

I live for the moment!

I live in the present at all times.

I live in this moment, and this moment alone.

I live my life one glorious moment to the next.

I live my life one moment at a time.

I live today as I would like myself to be living tomorrow.

I love the glorious feeling of living in the present NOW.

I love the incredible feeling that living in the present brings.

I make each moment in my life count.

I make each second of my life count double.

I make every second of my life sacred.

I make the most out of every moment in my life.



I put my full concentration on what I am doing, and live my life moment by moment.

I receive universal guidance by being continually aware and in the present.

I remain focused on the sensations and details of each moment.

I see life as the greatest adventure, and NOW as the only time that counts.

I see the infinite wonder of each moment in life.

I seize every moment of every day.

I stay present and focused in each moment I experience.

I treasure every moment of my life.

Inspiration visits me when I am focused in the present moment.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day moment to moment.

Life is a series of moments, and I am fully present in each one.

Living in the moment is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

My future is being created NOW. My living is NOW.

My life unfolds at perfect speed.

My life unfolds moment by moment, and I am present and alive for each one.



My point of power is in this present moment.

My potential thrives when I am clearly focused in the present.

My power and peace are always in the present moment.

My time on Earth is precious and I treasure every minute.

Now is the best time of my life.

NOW is my moment of absolute power.

NOW is the time in which I focus my living.

Now, in this moment, I am fully awake and alive.

The past has gone. The future is unknown. Only now can I truly live.

The quality that I bring into this moment defines the quality of my life.

Time expands when I am focused on what I am doing.

Time expands when I am in the flow.

Time expands when I give each passing moment my full attention.

Time is always on my side.

Time is my friend and passes at perfect speed for me.

Time stands still when I am in the zone.

Time stops for me when I am in the zone.

Today I bless my life with infinite moments of being.

Today I leave my watch at home, and live my day at perfect speed.

Today I remember to cherish each and every passing moment.

Whenever I'm doing something that I really enjoy, I slow down and cherish every moment.




If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


time awareness or mindfulness affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me