TIME MANAGEMENT Affirmations

TIME MANAGEMENT Affirmations







Affirmations similar to TIME MANAGEMENT - PRIORITIESFOCUS
Also see TIME MANAGEMENT QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




Because my day is organized, I have plenty of time for everything.

Being in control of my time energizes me.

Being organized gives me more time to do the things I want.

Being organized saves me so much time.

Every day I do more things in less time.

Every day I make more time for the things I love.

Every minute of my day is dynamic and productive.

Every morning I make a to-do list and follow it throughout the day.

I always clear all the items on my daily to-do list.

I always do the right things at the right time.

I always have plenty of time to do what I want to do.

I always make time for the things I want in life.

I always manage my time effectively.

I always use my time wisely.

I am an excellent time manager.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am committed to managing my time effectively.

I am in control of my time and my life.

I am making time in my life to…

I am making time today to...

I am always on time for every appointment I make.

I am well-organized and always on time.

I appreciate that time is as valuable as money, thus I use every minute wisely.

I continually improve my time management skills.

I control how I spend my time.

I create prioritized to-do lists and follow them through.

I decide when, where, and how I spend my time.

I do what needs to be done, when it needs doing.

I easily resist the temptation to work on low priority tasks.

I enjoy arriving ahead of schedule.

I ensure that I always arrive at work at least 15 minutes early.

I ensure that I am always doing the most important task for this moment.

I get tasks done in a timely manner.

I get things done on time.

I get things done quickly and efficiently.

I give myself time to do each task at perfect speed.

I have a great respect for other people’s time.

I have absolute control over my time.

I have all the time I need to accomplish all that I want to do.

I have complete freedom over how I use my time.

I have complete freedom over my time.

I have lots of free time in which to create my perfect life.

I have plenty of time to do the things I want to do.

I have plenty of time to improve my life.

I have the power to complete everything I want to do today.

I have within me the power to do more things in less time.




I identify my priorities and plan time to complete them.

I know exactly what I need to do and when to do it.

I know that all time is precious and therefore spend my time pursuing my dream.

I know that I must ‘make’ time for the things I want in life.

I know that the only day that matters is today.

I know that the only time that matters is NOW.

I know that time is a very important resource and once it’s gone, it’s gone forever.

I love completing tasks with time to spare.

I love getting things done.

I maintain an effective and motivating schedule.

I make sure that the most important tasks are done first.

I make the most out of every moment in my life.

I make time move at perfect speed by getting in the flow.

I make wise use of my time each and every day.

I manage my time by making a plan and following it through.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I manage my time effectively.

I never waste time.

I now do all that can be done in each day.

I now have complete freedom over how I spend my time.

I now spend more time…

I obtain excellent results within a short period of time.

I organize my day to make the maximum use of my time.

I plan my work and work my plan.

I plan my time and I follow my plan.

I put my time to the best use possible.

I save time by being organized.

I save time by concentrating on the most important tasks.

I schedule time in my day for leisure and relaxation.

I see time as a valuable resource and always invest it wisely.

I seize every moment in every day.

I spend my time wisely.

I stick to the schedules I set with ease.

I take advantage of any technology that puts more time in my day.

I take full responsibility for how I spend my time and easily eliminate empty activities.

I take full responsibility for how I spend my time.

I use all time to my advantage.

I use all times of the day to my benefit.

I use every waking minute of my day to the best of my ability.

I use my time productively.

I use my time to improve my life.

I value my time and the time of others.

I work on my top priorities during my most productive periods.

It feels fantastic to be on top of all my projects!

Multitasking gives me more time in my day.

My life is far too important to waste time.




My time on Earth is precious and I value every minute of it.

Right now I am doing what matters most.

Right now, I am engaged in the most important activity for this moment.

There is always enough hours in the day for everything I want to do.

There is always enough time for me to do all I need and want to do.

Time always runs at perfect speed for me.

Time expands when I am focused on what I am doing.

Time is a valuable resource and I always spend it wisely.

Time is always on my side.

Time is my ally when I treat it as a friend.

Time is my friend and it passes at perfect speed for me.

Time is my servant, not my master.

Time is precious, and I use mine wisely.

Time is valuable. I never waste time.

Time stops for me when I am in the zone.

Today I am less busy and more productive.

Today I make the time to…

When I work, I work, and when I play, I play.


time management affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me