FITNESS Affirmations

FITNESS Affirmations







Affirmations similar to FITNESS - HEALTHY EATINGENERGYSELF-IMPROVEMENT
Also see FITNESS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All excess fat is melting away from my body.

All my work-outs are concentrated and intense.

As my body becomes slimmer I feel a great sense of lightness and freedom.

Being fit and vital is one of the top priorities in my life.

Daily exercise makes me feel fantastic!

Daily exercise makes me healthy and attractive.

Dancing improves my vitality and frees my soul.

Every action I take moves me towards my perfect body.

Every day I become more agile and lithe.

Every day I get maximum results by increasing the intensity of my work outs.

Every day I look slimmer and firmer.

Every day I maximize my physical potential.

Every day my body becomes slimmer and firmer.

Every day my body becomes stronger and leaner.

Every day my body becomes younger and fitter.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













Every day my muscles become stronger and more defined.

Every day my muscles grow stronger and firmer.

Every moment of every day I am becoming leaner and fitter.

Every physical activity I take part in, helps me to reach my ideal weight.

Every time I exercise I build more muscle and burn more fat.

Exercise does as much for my mental state as it does for my body.

Exercise greatly improves my positive self image.

Exercise is the best stress reliever ever invented.

Exercise makes my body feel powerful and vital.

Exercise releases endorphins, which makes me a happier person.

Exercise revitalizes my body and refreshes my mind.

Exercise tones up my body and tunes up my self-esteem.

Exercising daily gives me incredible energy.

Exercising daily improves my mood.

Exercising is fun and revitalizing.


Exercising is one of my favorite stress relievers.

Exercising is rejuvenating; it brings me abundant energy.

I always find the time to exercise.

I always look for opportunities to exercise my body.

I always make the time to improve my body.

I always stretch out my muscles after exercising.

I am a lean, mean, muscle machine.

I am adding healthful years to my life by exercising daily.

I am always looking for fun new ways to stay fit.

I am delighted with the shape and tone of my body.

I am exceptionally agile and lithe.

I am extremely flexible.

I am extremely proud of my incredible figure.

I am feeling healthier and fitter every day.

I am feeling thinner every day.


I am fit and trim.

I enjoy being fit and firm.

I am in great physical shape.

I am in top physical condition.

I am increasing my energy every day through regular exercise.

I am incredibly fit and lithe.

I am lean and toned, with well-defined muscles.

I am often complimented on my fantastic figure.

I am power personified.

I am proud of how I look.

I am proud of my outstanding physique.

I am slender, strong, and perfectly proportioned.

I am slim, trim and well toned.

I am totally committed to exercise, and the results it brings.

I am totally motivated to keep my body fit and strong.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!

I am totally motivated to work out every day.

I am very proud of my physique.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to be fit and strong.

I can easily see myself at my healthy weight and work daily to achieve this goal.

I choose walking over driving whenever possible.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of fitness in my life.

I cycle for 20 minutes every day.

I devote 20 minutes a day to aerobic exercise.

I do at least one aerobic activity every day.

I do yoga exercises every day.

I drive less and ride more.

I drive less and walk more.

I easily attain my ideal weight by exercising every day.

I enjoy going to the gym and do it regularly.

I enjoy keeping myself fit and strong.



I enjoy staying fit and trim.

I enjoy working out regularly and love the energy it gives me.

I exercise daily so my body stays fit and strong.

I exercise regularly and it shows.

I faithfully exercise 5 days a week.

I feel fantastically vibrant and refreshed after exercise.

I feel good about the way I look.

I feel great when I exercise.

I feel incredibly powerful and alive when I exercise.

I feel so incredibly alive when I work out.

I give my fitness workouts 100% effort.

I go for long walks every day.

I go jogging 4 times a week.

I go running every day.

I go to the gym three times a week.




I have a fantastic new wardrobe to flatter my new, leaner body.

I have a fit and attractive body.

I have a lean, well-toned body.

I have a powerful, lean body.

I have a sexy body that I love creating and maintaining.

I have all the energy and motivation I need to exercise every day.

I have an exercise schedule that I stick to like glue.

I have dropped two dress sizes and it feels fabulous.

I have great stamina and resilience.

I have the body of an athlete.

I have the perfect figure – both shapely and strong.

I keep myself in tiptop shape.

I leave the car at home and walk to work today.

I like keeping myself in great physical shape.

I look and feel fantastic in my new fit body.


I look and feel like a twenty-year-old athlete.

I look good and feel great, and exercise regularly to maintain this feeling.

I love being fit and strong.

I love being healthy and fit.

I love creating my dream body.

I love exercise and use this time to feed my mind with positive thoughts and affirmations.

I love exercise because it provides me with incredible energy.

I love exercising and always look for new, enjoyable ways to keep in shape.

I love how I feel after exercise.

I love my rowing machine!

I love pumping iron!

I love the natural high I get from exercise.

I love the way I feel in my new body.

I love the way my body moves.

I love to exercise and my body responds by performing beautifully.


I love to feel the burn after exercise.

I love using my exercise bike every day.

I love using my rowing machine every day.

I love using my treadmill every day.

I love walking and do it often.

I love wearing clothes that flatter my incredible figure.

I love what regular exercise does for my body and mind.

I love working out at my local gym.

I never miss a workout.

I put total effort into all my work outs.

I raise the ‘feel good’ endorphin levels of my body through regular exercise.

I really enjoy the energy that exercise gives me.

I really love how exercising makes me feel.

I rebound for ten minutes every day.

I ride my bicycle to work every day.




I speed up my metabolism by exercising regularly.

I take brisk walks every day.

I take full responsibility for my weight and physique.

I take my bicycle out for a ride every day.

I take time to exercise every day.

I turn fat into lean muscle quickly and easily.

I use my exercise time to listen to my affirmations.

I use my exercise time to visualize my goals.

I walk more and drive less.

I work out at the gym regularly.

It feels absolutely terrific to be able to get into my old jeans.

It feels fantastic to have a firm, toned body.

It is easy for me to stick to my health and fitness plan.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with increased vitality.

It is obvious that I enjoying working out daily.


My body feels terrific!

My body is a perfect 10.

My body is in fantastic shape.

My body is incredibly flexible.

My body is strong and lithe.

My body is trained to burn fat and build muscle.

My body is virtually fat-free.

My body looks and feels fantastic.

My body looks and feels younger than my years.

My body-fat ratio is an amazing 15 percent .

My commitment to exercise yields fantastic results.

My constant thoughts of physical perfection are creating the body that I desire.

My daily fitness routine returns exceptional results.

My daily workouts make me feel super.

My desire to improve my fitness increases daily.




My exercise routine yields excellent results.

My fitness is improving by leaps and bounds.

My fitness routine gives me outstanding results.

My fitness routine is enjoyable and energizing.

My fitness routine is fun and invigorating.

My mind and body work together to create my perfect physique.

My muscles are well defined.

My muscles definition increases daily.

My new leaner body gives me an incredible sense of self-esteem.

My physical coordination improves rapidly every day.

My running shoes and I are best friends.

My stamina and strength increases with each step I take.

My stomach is flat and firm and my waistline is trim.

Physical fitness is an important part of my daily routine.

Regular exercise guarantees me a great night’s sleep.


Regular exercise has improved my posture immensely.

Regular exercise immensely improves my confidence and self-esteem.

Regular exercise makes me feel great.

Step by step and rep by rep, I am creating my perfect body.

Taking long walks keeps me fit and gives me time to clear my mind.

The better I feel physically, the more positive my attitude is.

The fitter I become, the more energy I have.

The leaner I become, the healthier I feel.

When I exercise, my mind is free to concentrate on visualizing my goals.

Whenever I exercise I feel rejuvenated and alive.

While exercising, I feel healthier and healthier by the minute.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater vitality into my life.

With every exercise I do, my muscles get stronger and firmer.

With every repetition, my muscles become more well-defined.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

fitness affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me