SELF-IMPROVEMENT Affirmations

SELF-IMPROVEMENT Affirmations







Affirmations similar to SELF-IMPROVEMENT - CHANGE, KNOWLEDGE
Also see SELF-IMPROVEMENT QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


Self-improvement is a popular subject, with lots of ardent believers but, unfortunately, not so many ‘serious’ practitioners. We all have the best of intentions when it comes to improving ourselves. But when we discover that it’s going to require time, take mental and physical effort, and possibly cost us money, most of us retreat to comfort zones of accepting ourselves the way we are.

Unfortunately the words SELF IMPROVEMENT imply that there is something in our life that needs improving… something which we are not happy with. The danger in looking at self-improvement in this way is that if one does not follow through with action, then one is left unhappy with at least one aspect of their lives.

What we need to do is accept that we are indeed happy with the way we are, but that we would be over the moon if we got even better. In this way, self-improvement is no longer a remedy, but a tonic. In affirmation terms, it is always best to find the most positive way of stating the desired goal. So think of self-improvement as a means of getting more out of life. Think of all the benefits that improving will bring. See yourself in your new improved ideal and let that image inspire you to action.

You can never be happy looking at self-improvement from the perspective of having faults that need fixing. But I guarantee that you will be thrilled to experience the benefits that self-improvement brings.

P.S. - Knowledge is power. Download a FREE self-improvement classic in PDF format here!





As I takes steps to improve my life, my self-esteem improves as well.

Each and every day I challenge myself to accomplish greater things.

Each new day gives me the opportunity to improve my being.

Every activity I perform helps to improve my life.

Every day I am becoming a better person.

Every day I am creating a new and improved me.

Every day I am expanding my capabilities.

Every day I do my best to improve myself.

Every day I ensure that I expand and improve.

Every day I ensure that I keep developing and growing.

Every day I fill my mind with empowering new ideas.

Every day I find new ways to improve the quality of my life.

Every day I learn new ways to improve my life.

Every day I make new improvements in my life.

Every day I make the time to improve some aspect of my life.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!












Every day I practice being the best person I can be.

Every day I push myself a little further.

Every day I raise myself to a higher level of being.

Every day I set aside time to consciously develop my life and my character.

Every day I strive to be the very best I can be.

Every day I strive to improve my small corner of the world.

Every day I take ten minutes to improve some aspect of my life.

Every day I try something different.

Every day I work to be more…

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.

I am absolutely thrilled with the new me I am creating.

I am always looking for new ways to expand my life.

I am committed to being the best person I can be.

I am committed to doing something new every day to improve myself.

I am committed to self-improvement.

I am completely inspired to be the very best I can be.

I am constantly creating my ideal life.

I am constantly evolving for the better.

I am continually recreating myself for the better.

I am creating positive changes in all aspects of my life.

I am determined to become the best person I can be.

I am forever looking for ways to improve.

I am happily moving my life onward and upward.

I am improving in mind, soul, and body every day.

I am in the process of creating the perfect me.

I am making positive changes in all areas of my life.

I am making real positive changes in my life.

I am putting my life in order so that I may expand and grow.

I am ready, willing, and able to improve all aspects of my life.

I am so proud of the improvements I am making in my life.




I am totally committed to being the best person I can be.

I am totally committed to making positive changes in my life.

I am totally committed to improving life.

I am transforming myself into the person I most want to be.

I am very excited about the improvements I’m making in my life.

I bask in the knowledge that today I am living up to my greatest potential.

I begin every day by thinking of ways to do things better.

I begin every task by thinking of better ways to accomplish it.

I believe that self-improvement is natural and healthy.

I choose to do those things that I know will improve my life.

I choose to improve my life, and I take steps every day to achieve this goal.

I commit myself to my own personal growth.

I consciously look for ways to improve my life.

I constantly strive to improve myself.

I constantly work at improving all aspects of my life.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!












I constantly work to improve my talents and skills.

I dedicate my life to becoming the best person I can be.

I dedicate one hour every day for self-improvement.

I discover new ways to improve my life every day.

I easily change my life for the better because I practice daily.

I enjoy commuting to work, and use this time to improve my mind.

I enjoy seeing every task as an opportunity to improve.

I expand my potential by learning something new every day.

I have the ability to change anything in my life that I choose.

I improve my life with each passing day.

I improve my life with every task I perform.

I improve my performance by practicing daily.

I invest time and energy towards improving my life.

I know my strengths and weaknesses, and work daily to improve both.

I know that positive change is but a thought away.

I know what changes I want to make in my life, and I begin this process right now.

I let go of all reasons and excuses for not improving my life.

I like who I am, but I am also inspired to improve my being.

I listen to motivational recordings regularly.

I listen to my affirmations every day.

I look forward to each new day as an opportunity it improve my being.

I move outside my comfort zone because I know it is the only way to grow.

I only watch positive television shows.

I prefer reading positive self-improvement books.

I read an inspiring book every week.

I read and listen to positive self-improvement material every day.

I read motivational books every day.

I see each new day as the perfect opportunity to improve my life.

I see physical self-improvement as a means to improve my self-esteem.

I see positive growth in all areas of my life.




I see things in others that inspire me to improve myself.

I show myself love and appreciation by becoming the best that I can be.

I spend as much time and money on empowering my mind as I do on adorning my body.

I stretch my ego’s comfort zone in all that I do.

I strive for self-improvement at all times.

I take every opportunity to expand my mind and improve my life.

I take total responsibility for improving my life.

I use the Internet to increase my knowledge and understanding of the world.

I vigilantly work at improving all aspects of my life.

I vow to use every day as an opportunity to improve my life.

It feels great to have others complement me on the improvements I’ve made.

My new life starts now.

Self-improvement comes naturally to me.

Self-improvement is a habit that I nurture every day.

The more I practice, the more I improve.

The only thing I want in life is to be as perfect as I can be.

The time I spend on self-improvement comes back to me multifold.

Today I am changing my life for the better.

Today I am working on improving my skills.

Today I begin a new life.

Today I take charge of my ongoing education.

Today I take one small step towards improving my life.

Whenever possible, I listen to inspiring words and motivating music.


self-improvement affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me