ENERGY Affirmations

ENERGY Affirmations







Affirmations similar to ENERGY - HEALTH & WELL-BEINGENTHUSIASM 
Also see ENERGY QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


There are two common fallacies about ENERGY that we need to understand. The first is that 'lacking energy' means you need to rest. The second is that energy is a 'physical' thing.

Let’s look at the first fallacy. Most people believe, or at least accept, that lacking physical energy usually means that we need to slow down. In fact, what a lack of energy usually indicates is a need for more physical activity, not less. There are a couple of provisos to this. If one is recuperating from an illness, or has a medical condition, then your lack of energy may be improved with rest. But only your physician can determine this. Simply thinking that your energy is spent because you are over-worked is not a valid pretext.

The second fallacy is that lack of energy is a physical condition. It is true that we may feel tired ‘physically’, but at the root of most energy depletion is ‘tired thinking’. Old beliefs combined with negative aphorisms create a mindset that affects our physical energy. We think about those things that negatively effect our lives. We say, or think to ourselves:

I don’t have the energy... I’m too tired... I’m exhausted... I’m over-worked... I need a break... I can’t handle all this stress... I should have stayed in bed... I’m sick and tired of… Life’s a drag!

What we think automatically affects how we feel. It is impossible to feel energetic if we exercise tired thinking. When we dwell on those things in life that drain us – trying relationships, boring work, mounting bills, negative people – we not only spend an immense amount of mental energy, but we also feel it physically.

Try saying “I’m exhausted” and imagine a scenario that has caused you to say this. Where is your energy level? Now move your thoughts to something that you really enjoy doing. Imagine doing it right now. Where has your energy level gone now?

The secret to abundant energy is simply this: Focus your mind on energizing thoughts, and invigorate your body with regular exercise. Put the two together on a daily basis, and you will become a human dynamo in no time!






All the energy I require is mine for the asking.

All the positive energies of the universe are flowing through me.

All the positive energies of the universe are flowing through me.

As I breathe slowly and deeply, I become more relaxed and energized.

Being energized is easy when I am living my purpose.

Boundless energy infuses my body and soul.

Divine energy is flowing through me with every breath I take.

Each day I wake up with more energy than the day before.

Endless energy is always available to me when I am working towards my dream.

Even at the end of the day, I feel energized and alive.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day my body is recharged and empowered with increased energy.

Every day my energy levels increase dramatically.

Every day, I gain more energy and vitality.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more energized.

Everyone I meet is refreshed by my positive energy and drive.

Everything I do increases my energy.

Exercise provides me with endless amounts of energy and stamina.

Having abundant energy is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling daily.

I absorb universal energy like a sponge.

I allow the invigorating energy of the universe to revitalize every cell in my body.

I always make time to replenish my energy levels.

I am a beacon of positive energy.

I am a dynamic person.

I am a human dynamo.

I am a resilient and energetic person.




I am active, fit and full of vitality.

I am creating a lifetime of energy and vitality.

I am directly connected to the source energy of the universe.

I am energetic and alive at all times.

I am energetic and vibrant.

I am energy personified.

I am filled with energy and drive.

I am filled with more than enough energy to do all I want to do.

I am filled with more than enough energy to live an exciting and full day.

I am forever full of life.

I am like a Duracell battery. I just keep going, and going, and going.

I am one with the source energy of the universe.

I am open to receive all the positive energies of the universe.

I am overflowing with positive energy.

I am the embodiment of vitality.




I am well connected to my own energy source.

I become more energetic every day.

I can maintain high energy levels for long periods of time.

I charge my energy levels with continual optimism.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of energy in my life.

I conserve my energy whenever required.

I create all the energy I require by focusing on my dream.

I do everything I can, every day, to bring positive energy into my life.

I draw upon my energy reserves whenever required.

I easily increase my energy levels by thinking energizing thoughts.

I eat all the right foods for optimum health and energy.

I energize my life at every opportunity.

I energize myself through daily exercise, nutritious eating, and quiet meditation.

I enjoy high energy levels throughout the day.

I enjoy more energy now than ever before.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I exercise daily to create immense energy reserves.

I feel energized and alive.

I feel totally invigorated by each positive action I take.

I fill every aspect of my life with immense positive energy.

I focus my energy on what I want in life, and it never fails me.

I free my energy by doing those things that delight and inspire me.

I have a dynamic personality.

I have abundant energy and vitality.

I have all of the vitality and energy I need to live each day to its fullest potential.

I have all the energy I need to fulfill my dreams.

I have all the energy I need to live life to its fullest potential.

I have all the energy I need to maintain a happy and abundant life.

I have all the energy I need to rise above the challenges in my life.

I have all the energy I require for my wants and needs.

I have all the energy I require to complete any task.


I have all the energy I require to work toward my dreams.

I have an abundance of physical and mental energy.

I have an abundant supply of energy.

I have boundless amounts of energy whenever I require it.

I have boundless energy that lasts all day long.

I have incredible energy and stamina.

I have incredible staying power.

I have more energy and stamina than ever before.

I have more than enough energy and enthusiasm to complete today’s tasks.

I have more than enough energy to do everything I want and need to do.

I have plenty of energy to accomplish all my desires and goals.

I have the energy and stamina to make my dreams come true.

I have unlimited energy and can call upon it at any time.

I have unlimited energy reserves.

I increase my physical energy by thinking energizing thoughts.




I know how to increase my energy levels through fitness and healthy eating.

I know how to re-energize myself when needed.

I know that an energized body only comes with an energized mind.

I know that energy flows where attention goes.

I know that I have all unlimited energy at my disposal.

I know that regular exercise provides a continuous supply of energy in my life.

I know what I want and have all the energy I need to go after it.

I love experiencing the energy that exercise brings.

I love feeling the energy that challenging situations generate.

I love the energy that working out gives me.

I only spend energy on empowering activities.

I possess an endless supply of energy.

I receive a constant supply of energy from the universe.

I regularly do those things which energize me.

I relax and rejuvenate before taking on new challenges.




I utilize my body’s energy resources in a wise and positive manner.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited energy.

My body resonates at a universal frequency.

My body’s vital energy flows freely.

My dynamic personality brings me abundant energy.

My endless energy comes from my dedication to a healthy lifestyle.

My energy and enthusiasm increases daily.

My energy and strength are interminable.

My energy is in harmony with the rhythm of the universe.

My high levels of energy feed my desire for success.

My life force is strong.

My stamina increases daily.

My whole being is full of vitality.

Positive energy flows into my life every minute of every day.

Powerful energy surges through my body.




Revitalizing energy is mine when I am in the zone.

The mere thought of my vision delivers the energy necessary to attain it.

The more energy I have, the more enjoyable each task becomes.

The more energy I require, the more energy my body provides.

The more enthusiasm I feel, the more energy I have.

The more focused I am, the more energy I have.

The more purpose I have in my life, the more energy I have to achieve it.

Thinking calm thoughts increases my energy.

Today I bless my being with limitless energy.

Today I bless my being with limitless stamina.

Today I choose to allow positive energy into my life.

Universal energy flows through my life.

When I sleep, my body manufactures abundant energy.

While I sleep, my body completely regenerates its energy levels.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more energy into my life.

Working out brings me enormous amounts of energy.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

energy affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me