CHOICE Affirmations

choice affirmations

Affirmations by

All my choices are in agreement with my desires.

As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.

Each day I choose to see things from the most optimistic perspective.

Each decision I make presents wondrous new possibilities.

Every day I have the option to make choices that support my well-being.

Every moment of my life is full of choices.

I accept the decisions of others, and realize that it is their right to make their own choices.

I always choose the bolder option.

I always have the choice to re-create my reality.

I always have the freedom to choose.

I always have the power to choose the most optimistic outlook.

I always know what all my options are.

I choose to accept only those beliefs which empower my life.

Screenshot from  the Fit-Inspired Woman: Fitness Motivation and Inspiration for Women app

I always make choices that benefit my cause.

I always make wise and confident decisions.

I am always aware of the choices I make and accept the consequences for each decision.

I am always free to change the way things are.

I am always free to choose my thoughts and actions.

I am always free to make my own choices in life.

I am completely free to choose the direction of all my thoughts.

I am extremely happy with the choices I have made in life.

I am fully confident in all the choices I make in my life.

I am so grateful for the many choices I have in my life.

I am so grateful to live in a time when I have so many choices in life.

I am totally free to become anyone I choose.

I am totally free to determine my response to every situation in my life.

I am totally free to make my own choices and decisions.

I can be whoever I choose to be.

I choose friends who are positive and supportive.

I choose how to react in any situation.

I choose my thoughts and beliefs wisely.

I choose my thoughts and how I react to things in my life.

I choose positive thoughts at every opportunity.

I choose to allow only positive, empowering thoughts to dwell in my mind.

I choose to appreciate everything life brings me.

I choose to be cheerful regardless of any other circumstances that arise.

I choose to be healthy every minute of my life.

I choose to do those things that I know will improve my life.

I choose to experience life calmly and peacefully.

I choose to feel good about myself.

I choose to focus my mind on energizing, uplifting thoughts.

I choose to laugh at the outrageous things in my life.

" Every choice moves us closer to or farther away from something. Where are your choices taking your life?" - Eric Allenbaugh

I choose to let go of my attachment to past habits.

I choose to live a healthy life.

I choose to look for the good in life, and find this good in abundance.

I choose to see a world of unlimited potential.

I choose to welcome all the good things that life has to offer.

I choose what to do and when to do it.

I completely trust myself to make positive choices in my life.

I confidently choose the direction my life takes.

I consciously choose to nourish my mind with positive, uplifting thoughts.

I constantly make wise decisions and choices.

I control my future by the positive choices I make today.

I control my life by the positive choices I make.

I control my life by thinking positive thoughts and making positive choices.

I ensure that I make positive choices every day.

I greatly appreciate the choices that having money brings me.

I have the ability to make wise, productive decisions.

I have the confidence to make positive choices in my life.

I have total confidence in every choice I make.

I have total faith that my decisions will benefit all areas of my life.

I have unlimited choices in my life.

I honor all decisions in my life with steadfast resolve.

I intend to live my life by choice, not chance.

I intentionally choose only those thoughts which help to improve my life.

Screenshot from the Affirm Your Life App

I keep my mind alert and open to all possible solutions.

I know that each decision I make creates new opportunities.

I know that happiness is simply a choice that I can make at any time.

I know that I choose my emotions, and I have the confidence to make the most empowering choice.

I know that I create my own feelings by the thoughts I choose to think.

I know that I have total freedom in what I choose to think and believe.

I know that the thoughts I choose create the experiences in my life.

I let go of any need to blame others for the choices I have inevitably made.

I make choices from my heart, and live in gladness.

I make constructive decisions because I always know where I am going.

I make decisions quickly and easily.

I make decisions that come from my heart.

I make important decisions quickly and confidently.

I make wise and profitable business decisions every day.

I make wise decisions whenever required.

" I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I make wise decisions.

I purposefully choose only those thoughts empower my life.

I succeed because of the positive choices I make.

I take full responsibility for the choices I make in this life.

I take full responsibility for the words I choose to speak.

I take total responsibility for all my decisions and actions.

I trust my inner voice to guide all my actions and decisions.

My choices are intelligent and life-enhancing.

My core values direct every decision I make.

My future is what I choose it to be.

My inner wisdom guides me towards empowering decisions.

My life is driven by choices not chances.

My life values lie at the heart of every decision I make.

My mind makes decisions quickly.

My values influence every decision I make.

The decisions I make in my life support my goals 100%.

Today I choose a new beginning for my life.

Today I choose to allow positive energy into my life.

Today I choose to be completely happy, no matter what.

Today I choose to embrace the simple wonders of life.

Today I choose to feel peaceful and inspired throughout the day.

Today I choose to greet the day with a open and loving heart.

Today I choose to see only the positive in my life.

What I believe about myself is my own choice.

choice affirmations


Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me