CHOICE Affirmations

choice affirmations








Affirmations similar to CHOICE - FREEDOM, POSITIVE THINKING
Also see CHOICE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All my choices are in agreement with my desires.

As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.

Each day I choose to see things from the most optimistic perspective.

Each decision I make presents wondrous new possibilities.

Every day I have the option to make choices that support my well-being.

Every moment of my life is full of choices.

I accept the decisions of others, and realize that it is their right to make their own choices.

I always choose the bolder option.

I always have the choice to re-create my reality.

I always have the freedom to choose.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I always have the power to choose the most optimistic outlook.

I always know what all my options are.

I choose to accept only those beliefs which empower my life.

I always make choices that benefit my cause.

I always make wise and confident decisions.

I am always aware of the choices I make and accept the consequences for each decision.

I am always free to change the way things are.

I am always free to choose my thoughts and actions.

I am always free to make my own choices in life.

I am completely free to choose the direction of all my thoughts.

I am extremely happy with the choices I have made in life.

I am fully confident in all the choices I make in my life.

I am so grateful for the many choices I have in my life.

I am so grateful to live in a time when I have so many choices in life.

I am totally free to become anyone I choose.




I am totally free to determine my response to every situation in my life.

I am totally free to make my own choices and decisions.

I can be whoever I choose to be.

I choose friends who are positive and supportive.

I choose how to react in any situation.

I choose my thoughts and beliefs wisely.

I choose my thoughts and how I react to things in my life.

I choose positive thoughts at every opportunity.

I choose to allow only positive, empowering thoughts to dwell in my mind.

I choose to appreciate everything life brings me.

I choose to be cheerful regardless of any other circumstances that arise.

I choose to be healthy every minute of my life.

I choose to do those things that I know will improve my life.

I choose to experience life calmly and peacefully.

I choose to feel good about myself.




I choose to focus my mind on energizing, uplifting thoughts.

I choose to laugh at the outrageous things in my life.

I choose to let go of my attachment to past habits.

I choose to live a healthy life.

I choose to look for the good in life, and find this good in abundance.

I choose to see a world of unlimited potential.

I choose to welcome all the good things that life has to offer.

I choose what to do and when to do it.

I completely trust myself to make positive choices in my life.

I confidently choose the direction my life takes.

I consciously choose to nourish my mind with positive, uplifting thoughts.

I constantly make wise decisions and choices.

I control my future by the positive choices I make today.

I control my life by the positive choices I make.

I control my life by thinking positive thoughts and making positive choices.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I ensure that I make positive choices every day.

I greatly appreciate the choices that having money brings me.

I have the ability to make wise, productive decisions.

I have the confidence to make positive choices in my life.

I have total faith that my decisions will benefit all areas of my life.

I have unlimited choices in my life.

I honor all decisions in my life with steadfast resolve.

I intend to live my life by choice, not chance.

I intentionally choose only those thoughts which help to improve my life.

I keep my mind alert and open to all possible solutions.

I know that each decision I make creates new opportunities.

I know that happiness is simply a choice that I can make at any time.

I know that I choose my emotions, and I have the confidence to make the most empowering choice.

I know that I create my own feelings by the thoughts I choose to think.

I know that I have total freedom in what I choose to think and believe.



I know that the thoughts I choose create the experiences in my life.

I let go of any need to blame others for the choices I have inevitably made.

I make choices from my heart, and live in gladness.

I make constructive decisions because I always know where I am going.

I make decisions quickly and easily.

I make decisions that come from my heart.

I make important decisions quickly and confidently.

I make wise and profitable business decisions every day.

I make wise decisions whenever required.

I make wise decisions.

I purposefully choose only those thoughts empower my life.

I succeed because of the positive choices I make.

I take full responsibility for the choices I make in this life.

I take full responsibility for the words I choose to speak.

I take total responsibility for all my decisions and actions.




I trust my inner voice to guide all my actions and decisions.

My choices are intelligent and life-enhancing.

My core values direct every decision I make.

My future is what I choose it to be.

My inner wisdom guides me towards empowering decisions.

My life is driven by choices not chances.

My life values lie at the heart of every decision I make.

My mind makes decisions quickly.

My values influence every decision I make.

The decisions I make in my life support my goals 100%.

Today I choose a new beginning for my life.

Today I choose to allow positive energy into my life.

Today I choose to be completely happy, no matter what.

Today I choose to embrace the simple wonders of life.

Today I choose to feel peaceful and inspired throughout the day.

Today I choose to greet the day with a open and loving heart.

Today I choose to see only the positive in my life.

What I believe about myself is my own choice.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


choice affirmations
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me