FREEDOM Affirmations

FREEDOM Affirmations







Affirmations similar to FREEDOM - RELEASING, POTENTIAL
Also see FREEDOM QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





Being totally free from all worries and cares is a feeling that I practice every day.

By letting go, I set myself free.

Each new moment provides me with the opportunity to create my life anew.

Every day brings me more freedom.

Every day I am designing the joyful life I wish to lead.

Every day I am getting closer to total freedom.

Every day I become more spontaneous and playful.

Every day I create the feeling of unlimited freedom in my life.

Everything I am and everything I become is under my own control.

I allow myself to be more impulsive and spontaneous.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I allow others the freedom to be who they want to be.

I allow others to be exactly as they are.

I always have the freedom to choose.

I am always free to choose my thoughts.

I am as free as a bird.

I am as free as the wind.

I am finally free to be myself, and it feels great!

I am finally free to do whatever I choose.

I am footloose and fancy free.

I am free to be myself at all times.

I am free to be myself when I’m with my friends.

I am free to choose the direction of all my thoughts.

I am free to create the life that I want.

I am free to desire all the best that life has to offer.

I am free to move my life forward.


I am in control of my mind.

I am living the life of my dreams.

I am never stuck. I am always free to change my thoughts.

I am now free to do the things I love doing.

I am now free to do the things I love to do.

I am on the road to financial freedom.

I am the power and authority in my world.

I am totally free to be me.

I am totally free to become anyone I choose.

I am totally free to make my own choices and decisions.

I choose to embody freedom in all that I do.

I create total freedom in my life by releasing all emotional baggage.

I embrace the perfect freedom that knowing my spirit provides.

I enjoy total creative freedom in my job.

I feel extremely liberated today.




I feel free to do what I want to do.

I feel total freedom when I realize how easy it is to relax and be myself.

I feel totally free today.

I freely choose my course of action.

I give myself permission to create unconditional freedom in my life.

I give myself the freedom to be all that I can be.

I go with the flow of abundance and set myself free.

I grant myself total freedom to experience the joy and wonder of today.

I have a incredible lifestyle.

I have liberated myself from all negative thought patterns.

I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.

I have the freedom to choose my thoughts.

I honor all people and allow them to be as they choose.

I liberate my life by following the joyful path.

I liberate my life from all disempowering beliefs.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I live my life as I desire it to be.

I love the complete freedom I have in being the creator of my own reality.

I love the freedom being single gives me.

I love the freedom that being self-employed brings.

I release all disempowering thoughts and beliefs and set my potential free.

I set myself free by retaining only the most empowering beliefs.

I stand tall and free.

I value my freedom above all else.

Knowing that I am in control gives me an immense feeling of freedom and peace.

Loving myself and others brings total freedom and potential into my life.

My devout belief in unlimited potential gives me total freedom to succeed.

My future is what I choose it to be.

My life is carefree.

My life is liberating.

My living is free.


My mind is magical – with it I can create any miracle I wish.

My perpetual optimism gives me unrestricted freedom to enjoy life.

My soul is eternal and my mind is free.

Through emotional liberation, I am free to experience all the joy life has to offer.

Through forgiveness, I experience total freedom.

Through liberation, I am empowered.

Through maintained objectivity, I am liberated and carefree.

Today and every day I give myself the freedom to be myself.

Today I bless my being with limitless freedom.

Today I give myself the freedom to blossom and grow.

Today I set my soul free and follow where it leads with total conviction.

Today I set myself free.

Total and unconditional forgiveness grants me total and unconditional freedom.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more freedom into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

freedom affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me