RESPECT Affirmations

RESPECT Affirmations







Affirmations similar to RESPECT- INTEGRITYCOMPASSION
Affirmations by


I always feel appreciated by my peers.

I always find the time to thank people for their kindness.

I always search for goodness in the people I meet.

I always speak kindly of other people.

I always thank people for their help.

I am courteous to all I meet.

I am earning the respect of others through self-respect and respect for others.

I am overjoyed when I learn of someone else’s success.














I am respectful and considerate.

I am respectful of others at all times.

I extend sincere compliments to everyone I meet.

I feel appreciated and respected by my co-workers.

I freely and sincerely give compliments to all I meet.

I give love and respect to everyone I meet.

I give praise when it is due.

I give sincere compliments to the people in my life.

"A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats other men." - Thomas Carlyle

I have the greatest respect for my peers.

I honor other people with the words I speak.

I let people be as they are, and only concern myself with myself.

I listen intently to others and give them my undivided attention.

I live and let live.

I live as I choose and I let others do the same.

I live my life in total harmony with all things.

I love and respect myself for who I am.

I make a genuine effort to make others feel important.

I make others feel important and valued.

I naturally attract respect because I respect myself.

I only speak kind words about others.

I radiate love and respect and receive love and respect in return.

I rejoice in the success of others.

I respect all living things.

I respect all people, regardless of their background.

I respect all people’s needs for privacy.

"Respect is love in plain clothes." - Frankie Byrne

I respect all points of view.

I respect and acknowledge the calm, inner being that resides in everyone I meet.

I respect my partner’s opinions.

I respect myself and expect respect from others in my life.

I respect other people’s opinions and values.

I respect other people’s opinions.

I respect other people’s privacy.

I respect others’ opinions.

I treat all people with dignity and kindness.

I treat all people with love and respect.














I treat everyone the same, no matter what their station in life.

I treat myself like the divine being I am.

I treat myself like the goddess/god I am.

I treat myself like the queen/king I am.

I treat myself with respect.

I treat others as I expect to be treated.

I treat others as I would like them to treat me.

"When you start treating people like people, they become people." - Paul Vitale

I treat others with consideration and respect.

I treat strangers with kindness and respect.

In respecting all living things, I respect myself.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited respect for others.

My mind is open and my words are kind.

People trust and respect me.

Respect is a habit that I nurture every day.

Today I enjoy the supportive comments of my colleagues.


respect affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me