COMPASSION Affirmations

COMPASSION Affirmations







Affirmations similar to COMPASSION - LOVEACCEPTANCE
Also see COMPASSION QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All that I give to others comes back to me multifold.

As a member of humanity, I extend my compassion to everyone.

As I focus on compassion, I naturally relate to others with love and understanding.

As my concern for others deepens, my life becomes more fulfilling in every way.

Being compassionate helps me to be a more peaceful, happy person.

Being compassionate is a high priority in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Being considerate is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Being generous is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Being kind towards others is very important to me, and I exercise kindness throughout my day.

By broadening my perspective, I gain a greater concern for others.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













By fully understanding myself, I have greater understanding of humanity.

Charity is a habit that I nurture every day.

Compassion is a habit that I nurture every day.

Compassion naturally flows from the heart of my inner being.

Every day I am becoming more and more compassionate.

Every day I am becoming more and more considerate of others.

Every day I exercise compassion through my words and actions.

Every kind word I express comes back to me multiplied.

Every penny I give to others returns happiness and contentment twofold.

Every time I smile, I spread positive energy into the world.

Everyone in the world, myself included, is deserving of compassion and understanding.

Everything I give to others is a gift to myself. As I give, I receive.

Giving freely to others makes me feel wonderful.

Helping others gives me immense pleasure.

Helping those less fortunate gives my life greater meaning.




I always encourage others towards their dream.

I always find the time to thank people for their kindness.

I always follow my natural instinct to do the kind, thoughtful thing.

I always speak from the heart.

I always speak kindly of other people.

I always take the time to consider how I can help others.

I always treat my family with kindness and love.

I always treat my mother/father with kindness and love.

I always treat others the way I expect to be treated.

I am a forgiving and loving individual.

I am a kind and generous person.

I am a loving and compassionate person.

I am a thoughtful, caring person.

I am a warm, giving person.

I am always generous with praise and compliments.




I am always willing to share my abundance with the world.

I am aware of the needs of others and freely give all that I can.

I am committed to helping those in need.

I am committed to improving my corner of the world.

I am compassionate and understanding, but never allow another person’s negativity to affect me.

I am compassionate and understanding with the people in my life.

I am considerate and thoughtful at all times.

I am considerate of others at all times.

I am generous and give my time freely.

I am generous with my time.

I am genuinely interested in other people’s lives.

I am in all ways and at all times an thoughtful person.

I am kind and considerate at all times.

I am kind to everyone I meet.

I am loving and compassionate to myself and others.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am one with all living things.

I am one with all the peoples of this world.

I am sensitive to the needs of others.

I am committed to helping build a better world for everyone.

I am gentle with myself and others.

I am considerate of others feelings.

I am sensitive to the needs and desires of others.

I am sincerely happy for the success of others.

I appreciate the unique qualities in every person I meet.

I believe in a future filled with love and understanding.

I believe that everyone deserves to be treated with kindness.

I bring higher energy into the world through my acts of compassion and kindness.

I care about people.

I communicate love and understanding in all that I do and say.

I do everything I can to improve my corner of the world.



I donate freely to good causes.

I easily find time in my schedule for community work.

I easily sympathize with others’ feelings.

I enjoy contributing to the well-being and success of others.

I enjoy giving more than receiving.

I enjoy giving my time to those less fortunate.

I enjoy visiting the elderly in our community.

I exercise compassion in every situation.

I extend loving energy to humanity today.

I extend sincere compliments to everyone I meet.

I fill my heart with compassion so that I can be of better service to others.

I freely spread kindness to everyone I meet.

I generate warm feelings wherever I go.

I generously give and graciously receive.

I give blessings to all people around me today.




I give freely, without attachments.

I give freely, without expecting anything in return.

I give generously to those in need.

I give generously to worthy charities.

I give positive support to those who need it.

I give regularly to worthy causes.

I give to others openly and gratefully.

I greet every person with a silent wish that great joy be in their life.

I greet strangers with kindness and affection.

I happily give away those things I no longer need or use.

I have a genuine, heart-warming smile.

I have a loving heart and an open mind.

I have a never-ending supply of kindness and understanding for humanity.

I have faith in the innate goodness of people.

I have great empathy and understanding for others.




I have great empathy for the challenges people face each day.

I help others improve the quality of their lives.

I help others to create positive transformations in their life.

I help people who are less fortunate than myself.

I help the human race one person at a time.

I help to make this planet a better place to live.

I know that there is always something I can do to make things better.

I lend a helping hand whenever I can.

I lighten others lives with a kind-hearted smile.

I live each day with kindness and understanding.

I love helping others to reach their dreams.

I love the feeling of helping people help themselves.

I make a genuine effort to help people feel appreciated.

I make a positive difference in the world.

I offer my assistance whenever I can.




I offer my time and skills to help improve the community.

I only speak kind words about others.

I perform random acts of kindness throughout my day.

I reach out and touch someone today.

I really enjoy doing charity work.

I see the innocence that resides in everyone’s soul.

I send thoughts of joy and contentment to everyone on the planet.

I share happiness and prosperity with everyone I meet.

I share my talents and skills with humanity.

I share my time with those in need.

I share my wealth with those who are less fortunate.

I share my wisdom and knowledge by helping anyone I can.

I share myself with others.

I show courtesy to everyone I meet.

I show kindness to others in my life.




I spread loving kindness wherever I go.

I strive to make a difference in other people’s lives.

I strive to make the world a better place to live.

I take the time to be kind to others.

I think, talk, and act compassionately at all times.

I treat all people with care and compassion.

I treat everyone the same, no matter what their station in life.

I treat others as I would like them to treat me.

I treat others as I would like to be treated.

I treat people with consideration and respect.

I treat strangers with kindness and respect.

I willingly donate my services to worthwhile charities.

I willingly extend love and forgiveness to others.

I willingly give more than I receive.

Kindness is an integral part of my being.




My acts of kindness spring from my loving attitude toward the world.

My compassion flows freely and effortlessly.

My compassion is a sincere expression of my great appreciation of the human condition.

My compassion is always finding new outlets for expression.

My entire being is filled with great compassion for humanity.

My first reaction in every situation is gentleness and understanding.

My genuine kindness produces positive energy in the world around me.

My heart overflows with compassion and kindness.

My mind is open and my words are kind.

My relaxed and loving attitude motivates others to be kind and patient.

My wealth allows me to help many people.

My words and actions help heal the world.

My words are always positive and encouraging.

The more I give to others the more I realize I have to give.

The more kind and gentle I am, the more positive energy I bring into my world.

Through my generosity, my world expands beyond all boundaries.

Today I bless my being with boundless compassion.

Today I express love to each person I meet.

What I want for myself, I want for everyone.

When I allow my soul to guide me, I automatically respond with empathy and consideration.

Wherever I go, I go with all my heart.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater compassion into my life.

Witnessing kindness in action touches my heart.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

compassion affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me