MORNING Affirmations

MORNING Affirmations







Affirmations similar to MORNING - OPTIMISM, GRATITUDE
Affirmations by





As I arise, I let the light within me shine brightly on this new day.

Before I begin my day, I visualize all the fantastic things that it will bring.

Each day is a new day filled with possibilities & potential.

Each morning I renew my commitment to keep an open heart and open mind.

Each morning I welcome a new opportunity to learn new things.

Early morning is my special ‘me’ time.

Every day I am a new person.

Every day I am new and improved.

Every day I wake up with a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

Every morning I am reborn into a life of infinite possibility.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every morning I am reborn into a life of unlimited potential.

Every morning I am refreshed and renewed and ready to start my day

Every morning I awake to infinite possibilities.

Every morning I give thanks for all that I am and for everything I have.

Every morning I jump out of bed and greet the day with positive expectancy.

Every morning when I wake up, I renew my commitment to my goals.

Every morning, vivid details of my dreams rise to my awareness.

I accept each new day as an opportunity to outshine yesterday.

I always awaken completely refreshed.

I am a new person today - better, healthier, and happier than ever before.

I am always eager and happy to get out of bed in the morning.

I am committed to making each new day the best ever.

I am grateful for each precious moment in my life.

I am looking forward to having a really great day.

I am really looking forward to this new day!


I am so excited to see what today has in store!

I am so grateful to be able to welcome this day into my life.

I am very excited to see what the world will offer me today.

I ask the universe to make this the most exciting and rewarding day of my life.

I ask the universe to provide abundance in my life today.

I awake each morning and give thanks for all that I have in my life.

I awake each morning feeling beautiful and free.

I awake early so that I have more time for conscious living.

I awake with a deep sense of peace and optimism.

I begin each and every day by reviewing my goals.

I begin each day with a renewed supply of calm, courage and cheerfulness.

I begin each day with inspiring thoughts.

I begin every day by thinking of something for which I am grateful.

I begin every day in silent appreciation.

I begin every day with invigorating exercise.


I begin this new day with a wonderful feeling of peace and gratitude.

I color this day blue - for the tranquility and calm of a crystal pool.

I color this day gold - for the bounty and richness of autumn leaves.

I color this day green - for the optimism and potential of new growth.

I color this day orange - for the majesty and passion of a magnificent sunset.

I color this day yellow - for the happiness and warmth of glorious sunshine.

I feel alive and energized when I awake.

I feel empowered and inspired this morning.

I feel energized and motivated by the potential that this new day holds.

I feel excited and energized by the possibilities that today brings.

I give gratitude for this wonderful new day.

I greet each and every day with…

I greet each new day with positive anticipation.

I greet every day with positive expectation and joy.

I greet every morning with great enthusiasm and confidence.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I greet this day with an open heart and an open mind.

I have many things to look forward to in my day.

I know that today is going to be remarkable!

I leap out of bed in the morning well rested and eager to begin my day.

I let this new day revitalize and empower my body.

I look forward to each and every day with joyful anticipation.

I look forward to each new day with immense joy and anticipation.

I look forward to each new day with infinite optimism and enthusiasm.

I look forward to every new day in my life.

I look forward to everything this new day brings.

I love getting up early.

I love getting up early and planning my day.

I love listening to empowering affirmations first thing in the morning.

I love the getting up early and planning my day.

I love welcoming in each brand new day!



I make time every morning to plan my day.

I meditate for twenty minutes each morning before I get out of bed.

I meet the coming day with positive anticipation and joy.

I purposefully and joyfully begin each morning by visualizing my perfect life.

I really enjoy waking up early each morning.

I relish each new day.

I remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning.

I remind myself each morning that I create my life!

I sleep in peace and awake in joy.

I spend ten minutes each morning reviewing my life purpose.

I spend ten minutes every morning looking at my vision board.

I spend ten minutes every morning visualizing my heart’s desire.

I start every day by taking one step closer to my dream.

I start every day on the right foot.

I start every day with empowering affirmations.


I use the first minutes every morning to visualize the life of my dreams.

I wake up early and get going quickly.

I wake up every morning feeling revitalized and renewed.

I wake up every morning raring to go!

I wake up every morning with the steadfast intention to make today my best day ever.

I wake up every new morning full of love and joy.

I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and invigorated.

I welcome each new day with a happy heart and a smiling face.

I welcome this wonderful new day with a joyful heart and peaceful mind.

I welcome today with a peaceful mind and an open heart.

It’s a wonderful day, and I can hardly wait to get started.

Morning affirmations get my day off to a terrific start.

My morning ritual includes ten minutes of affirmation and visualization.

My new life starts now.


Nothing gets my day going like reviewing my goals.

On this wonderful new day, I will let my life be guided by the wisdom of my intuition.

The more I express my gratitude, the more I realize what I have to be grateful for.

This morning I promise to only acknowledge the positive this day has to offer.

This morning is a great morning, and today will be a great day!

Today I am healthy, prosperous, and happy.

Today I bless my being with infinite possibilities.

Today I choose to embrace all that is good in the world.

Today I choose to greet the day with a open and loving heart.

Today I embrace all the beauty life has to offer.

Today I give gratitude for everything in my life.

Today I welcome the Vastness that lives within me.

Today is a great day to be alive!

Today is such a wonderful day that I feel like singing and dancing.

Today is the best day of my life because it is where I am now.

Today the universe and I create masterpieces.

When I awake each day, I feel relaxed and refreshed.

With open arms, I welcome all the miracles this new day brings.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


morning affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me