GRATITUDE Affirmations

GRATITUDE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to GRATITUDE - LAW OF ATTRACTION
Also see GRATITUDE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


Although it may seem otherwise at times, we all have many things to be grateful for. If you are reading this blog, then you can be grateful for your eyesight and for being able to read. You can be thankful to own a computer, and through that, to have access to the abundance the internet has to offer. These things are usually taken for granted, but with an attitude of gratitude they can be appreciated for the wondrous gifts they are.

The incredible thing about gratitude is that once we realize all the things we have in our lives and all the things we can do, we create a feeling of contentment within ourselves. And this feeling of contentment is exactly where we want to be every day – not only to live a happier life, but because when we are content our thoughts are positive. And only from this positive place can we bring our dreams into reality.

It is simply the Law of Attraction at work. When we think ‘thankful’ thoughts, we bring more into our lives to be thankful for.






At the close of every day, I count my blessings and give thanks for all that I have.

At the end of each day, I take a moment to reflect and be grateful.

Being grateful for what I have brings more abundance into my life.

Every day I am becoming more and more grateful for what I have in my life.

Every day I appreciate my life more than ever.

Every day I give thanks for all that blesses my life.

Every day I give thanks for all that I have in my life.

Every day I give thanks for my wonderful life.

Every day I say Thank You for what I want to see more of in my life.

Every day I thank the universe for showing me the way to my dreams.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day I thank the universe for the qualities and talents that make me so unique.

Every morning I give thanks for all that I am and for all that I have.

Every evening I give thanks for all the blessings in my life.

Every step forward in my life deepens my gratitude for all things.

Feeling gratitude puts me in a state of calm and openness.

Good things come to me because I am grateful.

Gratitude is a habit that I nurture every day.

I accept all gifts graciously and with deep gratitude.

I am deeply grateful for each experience life brings me.

I am deeply grateful for the small acts of kindness given to me.

I am eternally grateful for all the lessons life teaches me.

I am eternally grateful for all the pleasure my senses bring me.

I am filled with a deep and profound gratitude for all the abundance in my life.

I am filled with eternal gratitude for all that life has to offer.

I am filled with immense gratitude for all that I have in my life.


I am filled with immense gratitude for…

I am grateful for all that the universe gives me.

I am filled with profound gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life.

I am forever grateful for all the technologies that allow me to keep in touch with my loved ones.

I am forever grateful for being able to contribute to the lives of others.

I am forever grateful for everyone who has provided a positive example in my life.

I am forever grateful for the miraculous life energy in my body.

I am forever thankful for…

I am grateful for all the books that have brought me inspiration, wisdom and understanding.

I am grateful for all the good in my life.

I am grateful for all the teachers in my life.

I am grateful for being able to hear my intuition.

I am grateful for each experience in my life.




I am grateful for every experience in my life.

I am grateful for every moment that I spend in silence.

I am grateful for having an open mind with which to receive new ideas.

I am grateful for my inner longing to connect with my soul.

I am grateful for my limitless inner resources.

I am grateful for my wonderful life.

I am grateful for the ability to turn inward and find peace.

I am grateful for the expanding journey that unfolds before me.

I am grateful for the love I am receiving at this moment.

I am grateful for the new wealth now flowing into my life.

I am grateful for the power I have over my future.

I am grateful for the sound of birds singing in the morning.

I am grateful for who I am and the time that I am living in.

I am grateful for who I am and what I have.

I am grateful to all who have helped me move closer to my dreams.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am grateful to everyone who has brought positive energy into my life.

I am grateful to the universe for helping me so solve my problems.

I am immensely grateful for all the good in my life.

I am immensely grateful for all the precious moments in my life.

I am immensely grateful for every experience in my life.

I am immensely grateful for the joy my pet brings into my life.

I am immensely grateful to be able to create the life I want.

I am immensely grateful to be alive today.

I am immensely thankful for the power to change my life.

I am sincerely thankful for all my life experiences.

I am so grateful to be alive and well.

I am so happy and grateful now that…

I am so happy and grateful to be…

I am thankful for all the services available to me.

I am thankful for every spark of insight that inspires me.



I am thankful for the love and companionship of my pets.

I am thankful for the opportunity to make a difference in my life today.

I am truly grateful for the abundance now flowing into my life.

I am truly grateful for the beauty and love that blesses every day of my life.

I am truly grateful for the support I receive from my family and friends.

I am truly grateful for…

I am very grateful that I am able to reprogram my life for the better.

I appreciate all forms of life on this planet.

I appreciate all others in my life.

I appreciate each and every blessing that graces every day of my life.

I appreciate every experience in my life.

I appreciate my life and everyone in it.

I cherish each and every moment in my life.

I choose to appreciate everything life brings me.

I close each day with gratitude for the progress I have achieved today.




I commit myself to developing the highest level of gratitude in my life.

I constantly remind myself to enjoy all the good I have in my life right now.

I continuously give thanks for all the good things in my life.

I count my blessings daily.

I count my many blessings each and every day.

I deeply appreciate all the people in my life.

I end my day with gratitude and peace.

I end my day with quiet reflection and appreciation.

I deeply appreciate all that I have.

I deeply appreciate everything I have in my life.

I express deep appreciation for the small steps I achieve each day.

I express my faith with gratitude.

I express my gratitude daily.

I feel grateful each morning for all that I have in my life.

I feel the happiness and gratitude that receiving my desires brings.


I fill my heart with gratitude so that I am more open to receive joy in my life.

I give thanks for the constant wisdom of my inner voice.

I give thanks for everything I have.

I give thanks for this wonderful day.

I gratefully accept all of the goodness the world grants me.

I gratefully accept all the good that manifests in my life.

I greet this new day with abundant gratitude.

I have a grateful heart.

I have a wonderful life and for that I give my unending gratitude.

I have an attitude of gratitude.

I have immense gratitude for being able to direct my life.

I have the deepest appreciation for…

I live an attitude of gratitude.

I live my life as a gift.

I pay my bills with gratitude.




I pay tribute to my being by living each day as powerfully and positively as I can.

I practice the feeling of gratitude every day.

I radiate supreme gratitude for every positive result in my life.

I readily show my appreciation for others.

I reflect, with gratitude, on every moment of my life.

I remind myself of all life’s blessings every day.

I repeatedly give thanks for all the good things in my life.

I say thank you throughout the day.

I show gratitude every day for the things I appreciate and the gifts I receive.

I sincerely appreciate all the good things in my life.

I sincerely appreciate all the help I receive from others.

I sincerely appreciate the support I receive from others.

I take the time to appreciate the people, places and events in my life.

I take the time to appreciate the simple things in life.

I thank people often.




I treat life as the ultimate gift.

I welcome and appreciate the good things life has to offer.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited gratitude.

My attitude of gratitude serves me well in all I do.

My daily attitude is one of gratitude.

My grateful heart attracts more of everything I appreciate in life.

My gratitude is sincere and constant.

My heart is overflowing with sincere appreciation for all things.

My life is filled with thankful appreciation.

My life is full of countless blessings.

My mind is filled with thoughts of gratitude.

Regardless of the weather, I am thankful for another great day.

Showing gratitude tells the universe that I am ready to receive more in my life.

Thank you for all the good things in my life!

Thankfulness keeps me connected to universal abundance.

The more I give thanks, the more things I have to be thankful for.

There are more blessings in my life than I can count.

Through the continuous expression of gratitude, I am now living a life of unlimited abundance.

Today I am so happy and grateful for...

Today I bless my being with immeasurable gratitude.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more gratitude into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

gratitude affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me