PURPOSE Affirmations

PURPOSE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to PURPOSE - CAREER, GOALS
Also see PURPOSE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




A new sense of purpose infuses my being.

All my actions are in perfect harmony with my purpose.

As I follow my heart, I discover my destiny.

As I grow more connected to my soul, my life’s purpose becomes clearer and clearer.

As I live my true purpose, joy and contentment fill my life.

Discovering my life purpose has been the most inspiring thing I have ever done.

Each day I see my life’s purpose more clearly.

Each day my life unfolds with absolute purpose.

Every action I take moves me towards my greater purpose.

Every aspect of my life is fulfilled.

Every day I find more ways to contribute to the greater good.

Every day I follow my bliss.

Every day I further my life’s work.

Every day I strive to embrace my true life purpose.

Every day I understand my purpose with greater clarity.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day my purpose is more clearly revealed to me.

Every day of my life is like a dream come true.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more certain of my true purpose.

Everyday I live my dream.

Everyday I stick to my purpose.

Everything I do supports my greater purpose.

Having a clear purpose energizes my life.

I act with a singleness of purpose.

I act with my sole purpose in mind and wonderful things happen as a result.

I always direct my thoughts and actions towards my purpose.

I always follow my heart’s path.

I always have crystal clarity of purpose.

I am aligned with my purpose at all times.

I am always in alignment with my life purpose.

I am always true to my mission in life.

I am creating a life of passion and purpose.

I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.

I am following my heart’s desire – one step at a time.

I am forever in tune with my purpose in life.

I am forever motivated and inspired by my life’s work.

I am fulfilled and inspired by all that I do.

I am in this world to discover and fulfill my life purpose.

I am now certain of my purpose in life.

I am now living my life’s calling.

I am now taking daily action to fulfill my ultimate purpose.

I am true to my own path.

I am watching patiently for the revelation of my purpose.

I awake each morning confident in knowing why I am on this planet.

I believe the only way to real happiness is in living one’s true purpose.

I commit myself to finding my true life purpose.




I create my life with purpose and vision.

I demonstrate my life purpose in everything I do.

I deserve to discover and fulfill my true life purpose.

I enjoy a great sense of purpose in my life.

I ensure that there is purpose and value in each day of my life.

I feel myself being drawn towards my highest purpose.

I follow my own true path, and let others follow theirs.

I have a burning desire to make a difference in the world.

I have a clear understanding of my purpose in life.

I have a clear vision of the life I desire.

I have a divine purpose and every day I discover more ways to live it.

I have a powerful belief in my own purpose.

I have an inspiring mission to fulfill.

I have a unique and special contribution to make.

I have a valuable contribution to make.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I have clarity of vision and purpose.

I have found my divine purpose.

I have found my niche in the world.

I have found my perfect niche.

I have great purpose and meaning in my life.

I honor my purpose by using my special skills and abilities very day.

I honor my vision and purpose through the completion of my goals.

I invest time every day to work towards my ultimate purpose.

I know my mission in life and follow it at all times.

I know that I was born into this world to fulfill an important and unique purpose.

I live each moment of my life with meaning and purpose.

I live my life with passion and purpose.

I live my own truth every day.

I love and appreciate the path I have chosen in life.

I love what I do.

I maintain a crystal clear focus on my life purpose.

I make a positive difference in the lives of others.

I move through each and every day with power and purpose.

I move through each day of my life with confidence and purpose.

I now appreciate my purpose in life.

I now have a life purpose that makes every minute of my day an exhilarating adventure.

I now understand my true life purpose.

I patiently watch for my life purpose to be revealed.

I perform every task with purpose and satisfaction.

I put the whole power of my faith and purpose behind every action I undertake.

I trust my purpose to lead me towards happiness and well-being.

I trust the universe to guide me towards my life purpose.

I value my life purpose and live it daily.

I welcome inspiration and clarity into my life.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day on my chosen path.




It is my greatest desire to make my life meaningful and rewarding.

Living with purpose is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

My dedication to following my destiny makes every day a perfect day.

My dreams are the fuel that power my life.

My faith and purpose are continuously focused on my life mission.

My higher self guides me towards my greater purpose.

My inner wisdom always knows if the path I am on is right and true.

My life has divine purpose with which I am completely aligned.

My life is empowered by the path I have chosen.

My life is fantastic because I have great purpose.

My life is fulfilled in countless ways.

My life is full of meaning and value.

My life mission clearly defines my daily actions.

My life purpose contributes to the betterment of mankind.

My life purpose guides and directs me in all that I do.

My life purpose helps create a better world.

My life purpose helps many people.

My life purpose is always in my heart.

My life purpose is extremely important to me and deserves my full effort and attention.

My life purpose lets me know where I am going and why I am going there.

My mind is firmly fixed on achieving my heart’s desire.

My path is unfolding before me.

My purpose is clear to me now.

My purpose is steadfast and strong.

My world unfolds according to the needs of my own true vision.

My written goals help me to live my life's purpose.

The better I know myself, the clearer my purpose becomes.

The more I do what I enjoy, the more successful I am.

The more I learn about myself, the clearer my purpose becomes.

The more passionate I am, the more successful I become.

There is great purpose in my life.

There is profound meaning and purpose in my life.

There is purpose and clarity in all aspects of my life.

Through intelligent action towards my Purpose, I make every day a successful day.

What I want more than anything else in my life is now clear to me.

When I follow my bliss, joy and prosperity accompany me in all that I do.

Where I am right now is exactly where I should be.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater purpose into my life.

With inspired purpose, I always know exactly where my life is going.


purpose affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me