CAREER Affirmations

CAREER Affirmations







Affirmations similar to CAREER - WORKBUSINESSPURPOSE
Also see CAREER QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


It is important to point out right from the start, that job hunting affirmations are not enough!

While it is important to affirm and visualize the perfect job opportunity coming your way, it is equally important to take action. Just as you will never win anything in the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket, you won’t find the perfect job if you don’t get out there and actively look for it.

The Law of Attraction works, but you need to meet it half way. Nothing happens without action. You need to create an inspiring resume and ensure that it lands on the desks of all your chosen prospects. You need to get out into the job market and get seen. Use your affirmations to keep you motivated and moving in a positive direction.

When job-hunting you need to present yourself in the best possible light. Accentuate your strengths. Make sure that all of your skills and abilities are clearly expressed. State what you are looking for. Visualize and rehearse your ideal interview. Dress for and act the part you wish to secure. Become the perfect candidate for the job you want and the job will be yours!






An amazing job opportunity finds me today.

An exciting new career prospect is on its way to me.

Employers are impressed by my talents and skills.

Employers are taken by my presentation and personality.

Every action I take moves me towards my perfect career.

Every career move I make turns out to be even more positive than the last.

Great jobs are finding me.

I actively pursue all job opportunities that have potential.

I advance my career at every opportunity.

I advance quickly at work.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am a career magnet – I am attracting excellent job prospects all the time.

I am actively seeking the perfect career for me.

I am actively seeking the perfect career for my aptitudes and talents.

I am actively seeking the perfect career for my talents and skills.

I am being paid very well to do an exciting and rewarding job.

I am completely energized to find my ideal work.

I am completely open to receiving new career opportunities.

I am extremely thankful for my new career as a…

I am now attracting the perfect career for my talents.

I am now taking my career to the next level.

I am quickly and effortlessly working my way up the corporate ladder.

I am regularly promoted at work.

I am so happy and grateful for the new career opportunity that I have found.

I am successfully scaling the corporate ladder.

I am the perfect person for the job.




I am thrilled to have found the perfect job for me.

I am totally confident that the perfect job for me is just around the corner.

I am well-paid and have a rewarding job.

I attract wonderful job opportunities today.

I deserve to find the perfect career.

I eagerly search for my perfect occupation.

I ensure that my career choices are what is best for me.

I find the ideal job for the hours I am able to work.

I find the perfect career that is enjoyable, fulfilling and pays incredibly well.

I give thanks for the perfect job that is now part of my life.

I have a fantastic part-time job that I love.

I have a fulfilling career that is financially rewarding.

I have an exciting and rewarding job that pays me well.

I have created a great resume and send it out to every company that I would like to work for.

I have finally found my dream job!




I have found the perfect career for me.

I have found the perfect free-lance job.

I have many job options from which to choose.

I have much to offer potential employers.

I have now found the ideal career for me.

I have now found the perfect occupation for me.

I have the perfect job and am eager to contribute every day.

I know exactly what I want from my career.

I know that I can do great things for this company.

I know that it is only a matter of time before I find the perfect job for me.

I know to find the perfect job I need to take positive action every day.

I know what my ideal career is.

I love going on job interviews.

I love job-hunting!

I now have a brilliant new career.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I make a fantastic impression in interviews.

I now have a fantastic full-time job in a field I love.

I now have a wonderful job that I really enjoy.

I now have the best job in the world for me.

I now know exactly what my calling is and easily find work in this field.

I send my resume out to all the companies I would like to work for.

Job-hunting is fun because I love meeting new people.

Lots of job offers are coming my way every day.

My career grows with leaps and bounds.

My career is finally taking off!

My career is overflowing with success.

My career prospects are unlimited.

My chosen career beings me great joy and satisfaction.

My ideal employment is coming to me right now.

My ideal job is right around the corner.



My ideal job offers me complete creative freedom.

My life work is looking for me right now.

My new chosen career offers great freedom and reward.

My new job fulfills me in all ways.

My new job has great perks.

My new job is exactly right for me.

My new job offers fantastic benefits.

My new work hours are perfectly suited to my lifestyle.

My perfect career is waiting for me to claim it.

My perfect job is coming to me right now.

My phone rings every day with new job offerings.

My resume is professional and attracts incredible career prospects.

New career opportunities constantly appear in my life.

The most incredible job is waiting for me to discover it.

The perfect job for my talents is on its way.




The right job for my talents is coming to me now.

The universe is leading me to my perfect job.

There are plenty of opportunities for me in my field.

There are tons of great opportunities from which I can choose.

There is a great demand for people with my talents and abilities.

Today is the day I find my perfect job.

Wonderful new career opportunities come my way today.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


career affirmations worlde
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me