LOVE RELATIONSHIPS Affirmations

LOVE RELATIONSHIP Affirmations







Affirmations similar to LOVE RELATIONSHIPS - LOVE, MARRIAGE
Also see LOVE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





A loving relationship now brightens my life.

All my relationships are long lasting and loving.

All of my interactions are harmonious.

All relationships in my life are harmonious and empowering.

Beautiful women are easily attracted to me.

Caring, handsome men find me irresistible.

Gorgeous, intelligent women find me irresistible.

Handsome men are attracted to me all the time.

I accept a perfect loving relationship with open arms.

I allow love to find me easily and effortlessly.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am a great catch.

I am a love magnet.

I am a sensual person.

I am attracting a loving, supportive soul mate.

I am attracting my perfect lover right now.

I am attracting my perfect other half.

I am attracting my perfect soul mate.

I am attracting the man/woman of my dreams.

I am attracting the perfect companion for me.

I am confident around members of the opposite sex.

I am creating room in my life for my soul mate.

I am drawing love and romance into my life today.

I am enjoying a fabulous relationship with a person who truly loves me.

I am enjoying a fulfilling and loving relationship.

I am immensely happy to have found my perfect soul mate.




I am immensely grateful for my beautiful and loving partner.

I am in a joyous, empowering relationship.

I am in a joyous intimate relationship with a person who loves me dearly.

I am in a joyous, intimate relationship with my perfect soul mate.

I am in a loving and harmonious relationship.

I am in an exciting and passionate relationship.

I am making room in my life for my perfect other half.

I am now allowing love to find me.

I am now divinely irresistible to my perfect mate.

I am now ready to accept a happy, fulfilling relationship.

I am now ready to welcome a happy, fulfilling relationship into my life.

I am open to attracting love in my life.

I am ready to welcome a healthy, loving relationship.

I am sexually responsible.

I am the queen of hearts, and my king is on his way.




I am to thankful to have found a special someone to love.

I am totally devoted to my partner.

I am totally relaxed around members of the opposite sex.

I am very comfortable around men/women.

I am very confident around men/women.

I attract beautiful, confident women.

I attract handsome, successful men.

I deserve to find my perfect soul mate.

I develop loving relationships easily.

I enjoy being made love to.

I enjoy making love, as the ultimate experience of sharing pleasure.

I enjoy meeting men/women.

I enjoy my sexuality.

I expect my ideal mate to appear in my life anytime.

I find it very easy to meet interesting men/women.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I have a mate who shares my interests and passions.

I have a partner who is deeply in love with me.

I have an incredible girlfriend!

I have fallen in love with the man/woman of my dreams.

I have found a loving and passionate partner.

I have found my perfect soul mate.

I have now found the love of my life.

I have the best boyfriend in the world!

I love being with my soul mate.

I meet interesting men/women easily.

I meet the man/woman of my dreams.

I naturally attract perfect relationships into my life.

I now draw toward me fulfilling and loving relationships.

I now have an affectionate, loving partner.

I only associate with positive people.



I only attract men of excellence.

I only attract women of excellence.

I seek out relationships with people who empower me.

I share my life with a perfect soul mate.

I think my partner is the sexiest person in the world.

I trust my partner completely.

I trust my partner implicitly.

Men find me attractive and sexy.

Men find me irresistible.

Men/women find me exciting to be with.

Men/women find me irresistible.

My ideal love mate is coming into my life now.

My knight in shining armor is on his way.

My life is filled with passion and romance.

My love life is fantastic.




My partner and I love making love.

My partner finds me incredibly sexy.

My perfect love partner is coming into my life soon.

My perfect mate is coming into my life right now.

My perfect mate is searching for me right now.

My perfect soul mate is coming to me now.

My soul mate and I are coming together right now.

My soul mate and I are perfect for each other.

My true love is looking for me right now!

My true love is the most romantic person in the world!

Now that love has found me, I live every day in paradise.

The companion I have been waiting for is on his/her way.

The love of my life is searching for me right now.

The most amazing person just asked me for a date.

The woman of my dreams is on her way to me now.

Women find me attractive and sexy.

Women find me irresistible.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


love relationships affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me