FRIENDSHIP Affirmations

FRIENDSHIP Affirmations







Affirmations similar to FRIENDSHIP - HAPPINESS
Also see FRIENDSHIP QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All my relationships are now harmonious and supportive.

All of my friendships are meaningful and rewarding.

All of my relationships are enjoyable and positive.

All of my relationships are meaningful and life-enhancing.

All relationships in my life are harmonious and empowering.

Because I love who I am, I naturally attract positive relationships into my life.

Every day I attract more and more positive people into my life.

Every day I welcome more friendship into my life.

Every day my circle of friends expands.

Everyone I meet accepts me for the fantastic person that I am.

Everyone I meet today is warm and friendly.

Good people come into my life every day.

Having close friends is a very important part of my life.

Having many friends is a top priority in my life.

I always have great fun with my friends.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!












I always make time to spend with my friends.

I always stay in contact with my mates.

I am a compassionate and supportive friend.

I am a devoted and loyal friend.

I am a faithful, steadfast friend.

I am a fantastic person and have many close friends.

I am a friendly and cheerful friend.

I am a loving and thoughtful friend.

I am a loyal and trusted friend.

I am a supportive and dependable friend.

I am always there when my friends need me.

I am attracting warm and helpful people into my life.

I am attracting wonderful, positive people into my life.

I am blessed with many wonderful friends.

I am eternally grateful for all my wonderful friends.


I am friendly to everyone I meet.

I am friendly toward each person I meet today.

I am immensely grateful for the wonderful people in my life.

I am increasingly interested in the life of every individual I meet.

I am increasingly interested in meeting new people.

I am loyal to my friends and family.

I am making new friends every day.

I am now willing to accept a happy, fulfilling relationships.

I am the best friend anyone could ever want.

I am the best of friends with my neighbors.

I am the kind of friend anyone would love to have.

I am welcome wherever I go because I make people feel fantastic.

I attract fun-loving, outgoing people.

I attract genuine friendships into my life.

I attract loving and uplifting people into my life.




I attract positive, passionate people into my life.

I bring joy into the lives of everyone I connect with.

I bring out the best in others.

I can always count on my friends.

I can easily be myself around my friends.

I can share anything with my closest friends.

I choose friends who are positive and supportive.

I connect with everyone I meet.

I connect with others easily.

I create an instant rapport with everyone I meet.

I create wonderful lasting relationships with people.

I delight in the company of my friends.

I develop lasting friendships with ease.

I easily connect with everyone I meet.

I easily make friends wherever I go.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!












I enjoy meeting new people.

I enjoy the company of my friends.

I find exciting, like-minded friends every day.

I find it incredibly easy to make new friends.

I find it very easy to meet interesting people.

I get along famously with my peers.

I have a best mate who shares my interests and passions.

I have a bosom friend.

I have a circle of close friends who love and appreciate me.

I have a large network of friends.

I have a way with people.

I have a wonderful relationship with several close friends.

I have an abundance of quality relationships.

I have friends in my life who I can turn to in times of need.

I have lots of mates who share my interests.


I have many close friends.

I have many great friends, both male and female.

I have so many really wonderful friends.

I have the greatest admiration and respect for my friends.

I have wonderful, supportive friends.

I help others to feel positive about themselves.

I help people to feel at ease.

I keep in close contact with all my good friends.

I keep in touch with all my friends regularly.

I know how to laugh and have fun with people.

I know that my relationships are mirrors that show me my true self.

I look forward to happy times with my friends.

I look forward to meeting new people.

I love doing little things to cheer my friends up.

I love making my friends laugh.




I love making new friends.

I love making people smile.

I love meeting new friends and exploring new surroundings.

I love my best friend unconditionally.

I love to socialize with others.

I make friends easily.

I make new friends with great ease.

I make people feel at ease.

I make wonderful new friends every day.

I meet interesting people every day.

I mix well with other people.

I naturally attract positive relationships into my life.

I now attract all the right people into my life.

I nurture all positive relationships in my life.

I only develop relationships with positive, uplifting people.




I only attract positive, uplifting people into my life.

I only have positive, supportive friends.

I reach out and make a new friend today.

I regularly tell my friends how much I love and appreciate them.

I see everyone I meet as a potential soul mate.

I seek friendships with those people who inspire me.

I seek out relationships with people who empower me.

I share the best of me with my family and friends.

I shower my friends with as much encouragement as I possibly can.

I shower my friends with good cheer and happy thoughts.

I simplify my life by only maintaining those relationships which empower me.

I smile at everyone I pass in the street.

I spend quality time with those I love.

I spend time having fun with people who make me happy.

I surround myself with like-minded people who are supportive of all that I do.


I surround myself with people who love and appreciate life.

I surround myself with positive, enthusiastic people.

I surround myself with wise and loving people.

I thoroughly enjoy the company of my friends.

I turn strangers into friends with ease.

I welcome all that I meet as potential soul mates.

My circle of friends expands daily.

My friends accept and appreciate me for who I am.

My friends and I are really close.

My friends appreciate me for the person I am.

My friends are always there when I need them.

My friends are beautiful, and enrich my life immensely.

My friends are great fun to be with.

My friends are like family to me.

My friends are loving and supportive.

My friends can always count on me.




My friends empower and inspire me.

My friends know that they can count on me, no matter what.

My friends make life immensely rewarding.

My friends make me feel great.

My friends support me in all that I do.

My friendships are positive and long lasting.

My life is enriched by each new acquaintance I make.

My life is filled with positive, happy people.

My life is full of wonderful people.

My mates love my great sense of humor.

My positive attitude towards life makes me a fantastic friend.

My positive friendships help me to love myself even more.

My relationships are fun, friendly and inspiring.

My social life is exciting and rewarding.

People find me exciting to be with.

People love being around me.

People love me because I’m a cheerful and loyal friend.

The best friend I have been waiting for is on his/her way.

There are lots of positive people in my life.

There are so many wonderful, supportive people in my life.

Wherever I go, my life is filled with friendly faces.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more friendship into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

friendship affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me