KNOWLEDGE Affirmations

KNOWLEDGE Affirmations







Affirmations similar to KNOWLEDGE - LEARNING, SELF-IMPROVEMENT
Also see KNOWLEDGE QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





A wealth of information is available to me at all times.

All I need to know is revealed to me as I need it.

All the answers I need are coming to me easily.

All the answers I need are made apparent as and when I need them.

All the information I need falls into my lap today.

As I relax into each situation in my life, I receive divine wisdom and guidance.

At every opportunity, I expand my knowledge and understanding.

Being inquisitive is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Being well-informed is important to me, and I therefore seek new knowledge every day.

Each day my wisdom expands.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day great truths are revealed to me.

Every day I am expanding my experience.

Every day I am mastering new skills.

Every day I discover new things that I didn’t know before.

Every day I discover new ways to …

Every day I open my mind and discover new wisdom.

Every day my skills improve greatly.

I absorb facts like a sponge.

I absorb knowledge and understanding easily.

I am a genius!

I am a genius at what I do.

I am a master at what I do.

I am a permanent student of life.

I am a quick study.

I am always keen to expand my mind.



I am always keen to learn new things.

I am always open for improvement.

I am always open to wisdom and learning.

I am an enthusiastic student of life.

I am an expert in my field.

I am as knowledgeable as anyone in my field.

I am becoming an expert on …

I am becoming more and more knowledgeable every day.

I am brilliant!

I am constantly improving my understanding of things.

I am continuously improving my mind.

I am exceptionally intelligent.

I am extremely intelligent and well-read in my field.

I am fascinated by new thoughts and ideas.

I am gaining knowledge and wisdom at all times.




I am now developing all the skills I need to achieve my objectives.

I am open to the divine wisdom of the universe.

I am smart and savvy.

I am very well read in my field.

I am wise beyond my years.

I constantly stay on top of new developments in my chosen field of work.

I eagerly absorb new information.

I eagerly learn from every experience in my life.

I easily tap into universal mind.

I exercise my brain by regularly putting it to the test.

I feed my mind with new ideas and understanding daily.

I have a broad understanding of many topics.

I have a terrific mind.

I have a very high IQ.

I have access to great stores of inner wisdom.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I have all the knowledge and talent I require to accumulate the wealth I desire.

I have all the knowledge I require to …

I have great wisdom, and I call upon it in all that I do.

I have the curiosity of a young child.

I have the necessary intelligence to do all that I desire.

I have unlimited access to new thoughts and ideas.

I have free access to the infinite powers of my mind.

I increase my understanding daily.

I keep myself well informed about my business.

I know where to find information when I need it.

I learn something from each and every person I meet.

I learn valuable lessons today.

I love exploring life’s many wonders.

I love learning new things.

I love sharing knowledge with others.



I love the mental stimulation of new experiences.

I make a conscious effort to learn something new each day.

I never stop seeking new knowledge.

I possess an unlimited source of inner wisdom.

I practice using new skills at every opportunity.

I read books and magazines which increase my understanding.

I read daily to increase my knowledge and understanding.

I schedule time daily to expand my mind and broaden my horizons.

I see the wisdom in every situation.

I share my professional knowledge with others.

I share my skills and knowledge with everyone I meet.

I stretch my mental abilities each and every day.

I strive to learn from every experience in my life.

I strive to learn something new from everyone I meet.

I take the time to teach others what I know.




I use both sides of my brain equally.

I welcome the fresh ideas that presented to me daily.

Infinite intelligence is continually at my disposal.

Knowledge and truth are revealed to me every day.

My calm mind opens me to inner wisdom.

My inner being is connected to the limitless wisdom of the universe.

My intelligence grows through regular mental exercise.

My intelligence is infinite.

My knowledge is increasing every day.

My mental abilities increase daily.

My mind has access to all knowledge.

My mind has unlimited capacity to learn new things.

My mind is an open channel for greater knowledge.

My mind is sharp.

My thoughts are logical and ordered.




Solutions come quickly to me, because I rely on my inner knowledge.

The more I learn, the more I succeed.

The more I learn, the more my world expands.

The more I read, the more I succeed.

The wisdom I seek is forever within me.

There is always something for me to learn in every situation.

There is divine wisdom within me and I draw upon it whenever required.

Through constant learning, I ensure that I am competent in my chosen field.

Today I bless my being with infinite wisdom.

With dedication and effort, I am becoming an expert in …

With every new experience I gain new knowledge and understanding.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


knowledge and wisdom affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me