HAPPINESS Affirmations

HAPPINESS Affirmations







Affirmations similar to HAPPINESS - OPTIMISM, POSITIVE THINKING
Also see HAPPINESS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All aspects of my life are abundant and joyful.

All my happy thoughts are in a book which serves to lift my spirits whenever needed.

Although I am working hard on my goals, I am always having fun.

As I think positive, happy thoughts, my life lightens and brightens.

Being happy is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling
each day.

Being joyful makes it easier for me to realize my dream.

Bliss comes when I am optimistic.

By allowing myself to be happy, I make others in my life happy too.

Cheerfulness is a habit that I nurture throughout my day.

Cheerfulness is my natural state.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Each moment of every day I am becoming happier and happier..

Every atom of my being is resonating with joy and happiness.

Every day brings me great joy.

Every day I am having more and more fun.

Every day I discover new things that bring me joy.

Every day my happiness expands.

Every day of my life is sunshine and roses.

Every day, I welcome more fun into my life.

Everything feels so right in my life that I can't stop smiling.

Everything I see makes me smile.

I activate my brains feel-good chemicals by smiling often.

I adorn each day with laughter and cheer.

I allow myself to totally enjoy every moment of my day.

I always follow my bliss.

I always look for ways to bring more laughter and joy into my life.


I always maintain my sense of humor and laugh whenever I can.

I always make time to experience joy.

I am a happy-go-lucky person.

I am a peaceful, joyful being.

I am a radiant being, enjoying life to the fullest.

I am always able to find a reason to smile.

I am always happy because I only entertain happy thoughts.

I am as happy as a clam.

I am as happy as a lark.

I am as merry as the day is long.

I am cheerful no matter what happens in my life.

I am extremely happy with the choices I make in life.

I am fantastically happy about…

I am free to experience all the bliss life has to offer.

I am friendly and smile a lot.




I am happier today than I have ever been in my life.

I am happiest when moving towards my dreams.

I am happiness personified.

I am happy and content with my life.

I am happy and grateful for everything I have in my life.

I am high on life.

I am immensely happy with my life.

I am joy in motion!

I am joyful and happy all day long.

I am merry and carefree at all times.

I am on cloud nine today.

I am so happy to be here.

I am spreading happiness everywhere I go.

I am surrounded by joy and laughter.

I am the embodiment of happiness.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am the life of the party.

I am very happy to be who I am.

I bring the gift of laughter into people’s lives.

I bring the gift of laughter to everyone I meet.

I carry happy thoughts with me wherever I go.

I cherish all aspects of my life.

I cherish my happy memories and visit them often.

I choose to be cheerful regardless of any other circumstances that arise.

I choose to laugh at the outrageous things in my life.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of happiness in my life.

I create abundant good cheer in my life by controlling my thoughts.

I create my life with a light step and an merry heart.

I easily make myself happy by the memories I recall.

I embrace the basic joys of life.

I enthusiastically practice laughing every day.


I enjoy a sense of wonder and joy in all that I see.

I enjoy laughing and do it as often as I can.

I ensure that every moment in my life is merry and gay.

I feel happy and at peace in my world.

I feel happy and relaxed as I go about my day.

I feel immense joy in being alive.

I feel the happiness in every moment.

I find enjoyment in the simplest things in life.

I find joy and happiness in everything I do.

I find joy in simple things, which is why I'm always happy!

I find reasons to laugh everyday.

I follow my bliss at all times.

I have a 'happy thoughts' journal and read it often.

I have a joie de vivre that all admire.

I have a sunny disposition.




I have unlimited reasons to be happy with my life.

I joyfully embrace each new day.

I know how to laugh and have fun.

I know how to let go and have fun.

I know that a happy life is no more than the accumulation of happy moments.

I know that good cheer comes from within.

I know that happiness can only happen in the present moment.

I know that happiness comes from within.

I know that happiness is no more than a habit, and I practice this habit every day.

I know that happiness is simply a choice that I can make at any time.

I know that it is only in the present moment that I can find true bliss.

I know that my happiness is only dependent upon how I feel in this moment.

I know that the easiest way to feel better is to smile.

I know that true happiness comes from within.

I know what makes me laugh and practice this often.


I know what makes me most happy and seek it often.

I know what makes me smile.

I know what things that bring me happiness, and enjoy these things regularly.

I laugh at myself whenever I take things too seriously.

I laugh frequently and freely.

I laugh often because I know that laughter releases all tension and stress.

I lift my spirits anytime I want by thinking happy thoughts.

I lift my spirits by listening to my favorite music.

I lift the spirits of all that I meet by my perpetual good cheer.

I lighten the atmosphere with my great sense of humor.

I live a life of pure and exhilarating joy.

I love following my bliss.

I love humming happy tunes while I work.

I love making others smile just by smiling at them.

I love the feeling of…




I love to laugh and do it often.

I love to make people laugh.

I love to smile and do it as often as I can.

I love to smile and laugh.

I lovingly allow myself to enjoy every minute of my life.

I make choices from my heart, and live in gladness.

I make my life a quest to live all moments in bliss.

I make time for the things in life that make me smile.

I nourish my being with constant thoughts of what makes me happy.

I now feel great joy in just being alive.

I only recall those memories that bring me happiness.

I only speak cheerful words.

I open my eyes in the morning with joy in my heart.

I permit myself to relax and enjoy life.

I radiate extreme cheerfulness in every situation.


I realize that true happiness lies within me.

I seek the lightness and humor in life.

I send silent blessings of happiness and prosperity to all I meet.

I share feelings of happiness and contentment with everyone I encounter.

I share my joy with others.

I smile a lot because I am so happy.

I smile and laugh out loud every day.

I smile at everyone I meet.

I smile at everyone I pass on the street.

I smile throughout my day.

I spend time having fun every day.

I spend time having fun with people who make me laugh.

I spread joy and happiness wherever I go.

I spread joy and laughter wherever I go.

I spread the seeds of happiness wherever I go.




I strive to find the joy in every moment.

I take absolute delight in everything I do.

I take full responsibility for my happiness.

I take time each day to laugh and have fun.

I think cheerful thoughts, and speak cheerful words.

I think happy and act happy… that’s why I am happy!

I treasure my happy memories and think of them whenever I want to lift my spirits.

I want and expect to see only those things which bring me joy.

I wear a sincere, heart-warming smile wherever I go.

I wear a happy face, no matter what I'm doing.

I wear my happy face today and every day.

I welcome abundant joy and laughter into my living.

I welcome perpetual joy into my life.

It brings me great joy to…

It brings me immense pleasure to…


It is my birthright to live a happy and prosperous life.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited happiness.

It is my right to have a happy and prosperous life.

It's great to let go and have fun once in awhile.

Joy and laughter come easily to me.

Joy fills my entire world.

Laughing is good for me, so I look for things that make me laugh every day.

Laughter is a companion in everything that I do.

Living is a joyous experience.

My friends are great fun to be around.

My happiness is not dependent on outside circumstances.

My life is a joyous adventure.

My life is abundant and merry.

My life is filled with fun and laughter.

My life is full of joyful surprises.




My life is one joyful experience after another.

My love of life is contagious.

My love of life is contagious.

My mind is light and merry.

My natural state is one of pure happiness.

My pet brings me abundant joy.

My spirit is as light as a feather.

Perfect bliss blesses my life every day.

Spending time in nature always brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face.

The joy within me empowers my being.

The more happy thoughts I generate, the more fantastic I feel.

The more I practice smiling, the more often I smile.

There are limitless reasons to be cheerful about life.

There is no limit to how good I can feel.

There is no limit to the amount of happiness I can let into my life.

Today I am so happy because...

Today I am starting a happiness epidemic!

Today I bless my being with infinite joy.

Today I choose to be completely happy, no matter what.

Today I discover more of what makes me smile.

Today I find new things that make me laugh.

Today I give myself 100 reasons to smile.

Tremendous joy resides at the very core of my being.

True happiness lives within me.

Whenever I see my reflection, I see a being of joy.

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater joy into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

happiness affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me