AWARENESS Affirmations

Empowering AWARENESS affirmations, written by an affirmations expert and offered free for personal use.







Affirmations similar to AWARENESS - SELF-AWARENESSTIME AWARENESS
Also see AWARENESS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




All my senses are alive and aware.

All my senses are finely tuned into this moment.

All my senses are observant of my surroundings.

Because I am always mindful, I am never bored.

Every day I become more and more aware of how we are all connected.

Each day I become more aware of my talents and abilities.

Every day I become more aware of the world around me.

Every day I strive to expand my awareness and understanding.

Fantastic new awareness comes into my life daily.

Here and now is where I focus my attention.













I am alert and attentive to what’s happening around me.

I am alert and present in every moment.

I am alive and aware in the present now.

I am always focused in the moment.

I am always mindful of my environment.

I am conscious of every present moment in my life.

I am conscious and aware at all times.

I am consciously aware of what I am thinking, feeling and believing.

I am ever aware of my here and now.

I am ever mindful of the people in my life.

I am focused and alive in this present moment.

I am focused in the present at all times.

I am forever aware of the words I say to myself and to others.

I am fully alive and present at all times.

I am fully awake and alert at all times.




I am fully awake to what’s happening around me.

I am interested and aware of everything that is going on around me.

I am keenly aware of every sight, sound, and scent around me.

I am keenly focused in the present at all times.

I am mindful and aware of the things going on around me.

I am mindful and observant, and aware of all things happening around me.

I am mindful and present in all that I do.

I am mindful of every sight, sound, and scent I encounter.

I am observant and aware at all times.

I am perceptive of life.

I am sensitive to others around me.

I am very sensitive to my immediate surroundings.

I appreciate life's small treasures.

I appreciate the tiny details of life.

I approach everything that I do with focused attention on the present.




I approach life with mindful attention to the simple pleasures.

I confine my conscious thoughts to the present moment.

I endeavor to be conscious of everything I think, feel and say.

I enjoy life's small wonders.

I exercise all my senses in everything I do.

I expand my mindfulness at every opportunity.

I experience life to its fullest by paying full attention to every moment.

I focus my attention on what is happening in this moment.

I focus my conscious thinking in the present.

I fully appreciate all the wonders in my life.

I give my full attention to everything I experience.

I greatly appreciate the simple details of living.

I know exactly what’s going on at all times.

I know there is no such thing as coincidence when I am following my path.

I live in the moment and give it my full attention.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I live in total awareness of the world around me.

I look for and welcome the small pleasures of life.

I love being perceptive and sensitive to the world around me.

I love exploring the world with my incredible sense of sight.

I love the sights, sounds and smells of nature.

I open my senses to the wonders that life offers.

I pay close attention to the world around me.

I present my questions to the universe, and watch attentively for answers.

I put mindful attention into all I do.

I stop regularly throughout my day to savor the beauty of the moment.

I strive to be fully aware of all the good in my life.

I strive to expand my awareness in all aspects of my life.

I take everything that happens in my life to be a sign.

I use all my senses so that I can get the most out of life.

I use all my senses to experience life.




My awareness increases more and more each day.

My awareness is always centered.

My awareness is expanding beyond my highest expectations.

My awareness is flexible and ever expanding.

My awareness transforms the ordinary to the extraordinary.

My consciousness is ever aware of my surroundings.

My consciousness is ever present.

My heightened awareness helps me discover more to be grateful for.

My life is filled with endless magical moments.

My mind is observant of my surroundings.

The more I live with awareness, the richer my life becomes.

The more time I spend appreciating nature, the more meaningful my life becomes.

Today I expand my awareness of the world around me.

Today I expand my awareness to include everything around me.

Today I experience life with all my senses.

Today I slow down and enjoy the details of life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


awareness affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me