HEALTH & WELL-BEING Affirmations

HEALTH and WELL-BEING Affirmations







Affirmations similar to HEALTH and WELL-BEING - HEALTHY BODY, HEALING
Also see HEALTH QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





A complete sense of well-being infuses my life.

A greater sense of well-being fills my consciousness every day.

All aspects of my being are vital and alive.

All my thoughts are of abundant health and well-being.

All of my thoughts are healthy thoughts.

All the cells in my body are returning to their perfect original blueprint.

All the cells in my body resonate in perfect harmony.

An aura of perfect well-being surrounds my body and mind.

As I take control of my mind, I also take control of my body.

Being healthy is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Breathing deeply elevates my mood and energizes my body.

Day by day, in every way, I am getting better and better.

Divine life flows through every cell in my body.

Every action I take moves me towards improved health.

Every cell in my body exudes health and vitality.

Every cell in my body is replenishing, repairing, and replacing itself with ease.

Every cell in my body vibrates with well-being.

Every cell of my body is healthy and vital.

Every day I celebrate my continued good health.

Every day I reward myself with improved health.

Every day I send love and gratitude to every part of my body.

Every day I thank the universe for my continuing health and vitality.

Every day I visualize the strong and healthy body I desire.

Every day my body is filled with incredible energy and vitality.

Every deep breath I take brings me new life and energy.


Every fiber of my being is vital and alive.

Every molecule of my being resonates at perfect speed.

Every morning, I give thanks for my continuing health.

Everything I do moves me closer to perfect health.

I'm as fit as a fiddle on steroids!

I allow myself to be in good health at all times.

I alone have the power to control my health.

I am a full receiver of the life-giving energy of the universe.

I am a perfect example of fitness and health.

I am always healthy.

I am always healthy. Sickness never visits me.

I am an excellent example of health and fitness.

I am blessed with abundant health.

I am blessed with perpetual well-being.

I am blessed with strength and wholeness.


I am forever grateful for my body’s continuous health.

I am full of radiant health and energy.

I am healthy, whole, and complete.

I am immensely grateful for my perfect health.

I am immensely grateful for the health I enjoy every day.

I am immune to the common cold.

I am in constant possession of perfect health.

I am in control of my health and wellness.

I am in tune with my body’s needs for optimum health.

I am infused with inner peace, vitality, and joy.

I am now claiming the health and well-being that is rightfully mine.

I am now living a full and complete life in body, mind, and soul.

I am strong, happy and healthy.

I am strong, healthy and pain free.

I am the embodiment of health.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am the embodiment of well-being.

I am the healthiest I have ever been.

I am the picture of health.

I am vibrant, healthy and alive.

I am whole and well in mind, body, and spirit.

I believe that everyone is worthy of perfect health and well-being.

I choose to be healthy every minute of my life.

I choose to stay healthy.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of health in my life.

I continue searching for new ways to improve my health.

I control my health by the power of my positive thoughts.

I do my body a great favor when I think positive thoughts.

I eat well, exercise daily, and meditate regularly.

I enjoy excellent health and energy.

I enjoy optimum health.



I enjoy perfect health and well-being.

I enjoy the feeling of well-being at all times.

I ensure my well-being by the healthy choices I make.

I ensure, through my beliefs, that a constant supply of well-being be available to my body at all times.

I feel fantastic!

I feel healthier and healthier every day.

I feel radiantly healthy today!

I feel so healthy!

I fully appreciate the miracle that is my body.

I give thanks daily for a long, happy, healthy life.

I give thanks for all the work my body does for me every day.

I greatly appreciate the miraculous processes of my body.

I have a happy and healthy lifestyle.

I have a strong and effective immune system.

I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.




I have never been so healthy and alive as I am right now.

I have the divine power to completely heal my body.

I have the power to control my health and well-being by the thoughts I choose to entertain.

I have the power to control my health.

I know that abundant health and well-being are my birthright.

I know that abundant health and wellness are my natural birthright.

I know that true happiness brings perfect well-being.

I listen to my body and heed its needs.

I love how wonderful and strong my body feels.

I love taking care of myself.

I only engage in activities which are healthy and life-enhancing.

I only think healthy, empowering thoughts.

I pass medical examinations with flying colors.

I plan to live to be 100 years old.

I plan to live a long and healthy life.


I regularly rest my hard-working eyes.

I relax and allow my body to create perfect health.

I take excellent care of myself.

I take excellent care of myself because I am worth it.

I take good care of myself because it makes me feel great!

I take perfect care of my body.

I thank my body for my continued well-being.

I use my mind to direct my body towards perfect well-being.

It is my firm belief that I deserve perfect health and well-being.

I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.

I understand and appreciate my body more and more each day.

I use the power of thought to direct my body to be perfect in every way.

I willingly take steps towards a healthier lifestyle.

I’ve never been so healthy and alive.

My body is a reflection of perfect health.




My body is my temple.

My body is producing new healthy cells every minute of every day.

My body knows what it requires for optimum health.

My body maintains itself in perfect health.

My body thanks me for looking after it.

My cells absorb well-being throughout the day.

My chakras are aligned in perfect harmony with the Source.

My choices are intelligent and life-enhancing.

My mind, body and spirit are becoming more united every day.

My very being radiates health and vitality.

My well-being is supported by a healthy life style.

My whole body vibrates with health and energy.

Perfect health courses through every cell in my body.

Perfect well-being surrounds my body and mind.

The cells of my body are vibrant and healthy.




The genetic coding of my body is constantly returning to its original perfect state.

The more I relax, the healthier I become.

The more time that passes, the greater I feel.

There is an unlimited stream of well-being in the universe, and it flows constantly towards me.

There is no limit to how good I can feel.

Today and every day my top priority is my own well-being.

Today I am open to the natural flow of well-being.

Today I bless my being with infinite health.

Today I feel even more wonderful than yesterday.

Universal energy flows through every cell in my body.

Universal spirit is in every atom of my being, and with my gratitude, restores me to well-being.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more well-being into my life.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

health and well-being affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me