FEARLESS Affirmations

FEARLESS Affirmations







Affirmations similar to FEARLESS - COURAGECONFIDENCE
Also see FEARLESS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All experiences in my life nurture and support me.

As I challenge my fears, I am strengthened and empowered.

As I challenge my fears, I release my need to dwell on them.

Being fearless is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Every day a bravely expand my comfort zone.

Everything in my life is safe and secure.

Facing my fears empowers me to rise above them.

Fear is nothing more than an emotion I allow myself to feel.

I accept and love my fear, and then I let it go.

I accept that fear is just a feeling which will subside as I move forward.

I accept that most of my fears only exist in a fictitious future that I have created in my imagination.

I act in spite of the fear and the fear fades away.

I allow the courage of my heart to dissolve any fears I experience.

I always act in spite of any fears I may have.

I always take positive action in the face of fear.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am always eager to try new things.

I am calm and relaxed in the presence of…

I am calm and relaxed whenever I …

I am conquering my trepidations daily.

I am daring in all that I do.

I am fearless at all times.

I am fearless in all that I do.

I am finally free from all disempowering fears and doubts.

I am in complete control and have nothing to fear.

I am in complete control of my thoughts and feelings.

I am in control of which life experiences I accept.

I am now free from all fear and worry.

I am now free from the fear of …

I am ready to give it a try.

I am strong enough to overcome any fear in my life.


I breathe in confidence and breathe out all fear.

I choose to dissolve all fears that darken my being.

I choose to feel safe and secure at all times.

I commit myself to developing the highest level of fearlessness in my life.

I constantly strive to move beyond my fear.

I do the things I fear and take control of my life.

I easily go beyond the limitations of my ego.

I easily release all fear and worry.

I face all my fears head on.

I face and conquer my fears with swift, decisive action.

I face my worries boldly.

I feel safe and secure at all times.

I feel the fear and do it anyway.

I feel totally at ease in front of a group of people.

I give love to my fears, and then set them free.




I go beyond my fears by moving ahead boldly and swiftly.

I have all the strength I need to defeat my fears.

I have mastered all anxieties concerning …

I have what it takes to conquer my fears.

I have within me all the courage I need to overcome my fears.

I know that all is okay in my life.

I know that death is the doorway to eternal spirit.

I know that fear disappears when I do the thing I fear.

I know that fear is just a feeling that I allow myself to have.

I know that I can handle anything with determination and courage.

I know that my fears disappear when I act in spite of them.

I let all worries and fears float away as I focus my mind on my strengths.

I master all my fears by concentrating on the opposite feeling.

I move beyond all past limitations.

I possess all the courage I need to conquer my fears.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I put my fears into proper perspective and then continue with confidence.

I release all fear by moving closer to it.

I replace any thought of fear with its positive alternative.

I see my fears for what they are - lifeless thoughts that I no longer give power to.

I welcome failures along the road to my success, for they provide me with greater determination.

I welcome the unknown… it helps me to grow.

I willingly release all fears and doubts as they arise.

I willingly release my ego’s fear of...

My courage grows as I press on past my fears.

My faith in myself lifts me high above any fear.

My desire is so strong that all fears become insignificant.

My dreams are much greater than my fears.

My mind is too full of optimism to harbor worries and fears.

Now that I have conquered my fear, I absolutely love flying!

The better I understand my fears, the weaker they become.




The more I face my fears, the weaker they become.

The universe protects me at all times.

Today I boldly face …

Today I give myself permission to be greater than my fears.

Today I give myself permission to surpass my fears.

Today I release all fears and doubts.

When I connect with the well of peace that lies within, I find the courage to do anything.

When I feel afraid, I count to five and the fear disappears.

With every breath I take, I am more and more daring.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!

fearless affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me