SELF-ESTEEM Affirmations

SELF-ESTEEM Affirmations









Affirmations similar to SELF-ESTEEM - CONFIDENCE, BELIEF
Also see SELF-ESTEEM QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




By loving myself, I allow others to love me as well.

Every day I appreciate myself more and more.

Every day it becomes easier for me to love myself.

Everyone I come into contact with appreciates me for the person I am.

Feeling appreciated is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

I accept myself for who I truly am, and give myself permission to grow beyond this.

I acknowledge all I have accomplished and am proud of my achievements.

I add value to other people lives.

I am a beautiful person.

I am a good person just as I am.

I am a magnificent, radiant being.

I am a star in the making.

I am a talented human being and my skills are greatly appreciated.

I am a truly remarkable human being.

I am a unique and special individual, unlike any other on earth.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I am a unique individual and proud to be so.

I am a valuable human being.

I am a valuable person with important contributions to make to those around me.

I am a very important and integral piece of the infinite whole.

I am a very special person.

I am a well loved and respected human being.

I am a wonderful person.

I am a worthwhile person.

I am always kind to myself.

I am always needed, because there is always someone who needs kindness in their life.

I am an amazing person.

I am an excellent …

I am appreciated and valued at all times.

I am as important and valid as anyone else.

I am as valid and worthwhile as anyone else.

I am at home with myself.

I am beautiful, warm-hearted and intelligent.

I am better than anyone else at being me.

I am blessed with many talents.

I am comfortable in my own skin.

I am confident, happy, and prosperous.

I am deeply grateful for the uniqueness of my being.

I am exactly the person I want to be.

I am greatly appreciated for who I am and what I do.

I am kind to myself by filling my mind with positive, inspiring thoughts.

I am learning to love myself more and more each every day.

I am loving and accepting of who I am.

I am my own person and very proud to be uniquely me.

I am now able to be myself around other people.

I am perfectly contented being me.




I am proud of my strengths and accepting of my weaknesses.

I am proud of myself for all I have accomplished.

I am proud of who I am.

I am recognized and appreciated for my accomplishments.

I am refined, stylish and clever.

I am relaxed and pleasant with everyone I meet.

I am significant exactly as I am.

I am significant, imperfections and all.

I am so glad to be me.

I am so happy to be me.

I am so very proud of all that I have accomplished in my life.

I am terrific just the way I am!

I am terrific!

I am the best I have ever been.

I am the most important person in my life.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am the most important person in my world .

I am totally awesome.

I am totally happy with the new me.

I am unique. There is no one else quite like me.

I am valued and appreciated by others in my life.

I am very proud of what I am doing with my life.

I am very proud of what I have accomplished in my life so far.

I am worth it!

I am worthwhile – imperfections and all.

I am worthy of love.

I appreciate my own unique abilities.

I appreciate my own uniqueness.

I appreciate myself, and give myself total credit for all the good that comes into my life.

I approve of myself.

I believe in myself and in the work I do.

I believe in myself.

I belong here.

I brighten up every room I enter, just by being myself.

I choose to be my authentic self in all that I do.

I choose to honor my uniqueness every day.

I deserve to have the life I want.

I deserve the best of everything.

I deserve the very best in my life.

I deserve to live a wonderful life.

I easily ask for help whenever I need it.

I embrace myself.

I enjoy being single.

I feel appreciated whatever I do.

I feel good about myself.

I feel great about the new me I am creating.




I feel special and loved.

I feel very good about myself.

I feel very special, because I love and respect myself.

I feel warm and loving towards myself.

I feel worthwhile and loved.

I freely give and receive compliments.

I give myself all the compassion I deserve and need.

I give myself credit for my intelligence and abilities.

I give myself plenty of care and attention.

I greatly appreciate who I am and what I know I can achieve.

I have a great deal to offer the world.

I have a great many positive attributes and talents.

I have a unique and valuable outlook on life.

I have a valuable contribution to make in this world.

I have as much to offer the world as anyone else.

I have high self-esteem.

I have important thoughts to offer, and my opinions matter.

I have many gifts to share with humanity.

I have sky-high self-esteem.

I have so much to offer the world.

I know my true self and love it unconditionally.

I know that I am truly worthy of my dreams.

I know that I have an important contribution to make to this world.

I know that I have much to offer the world.

I know that my true nature is perfect in every way.

I know that people like me and appreciate my presence.

I know that the greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love.

I like myself better each day.

I like the sound of my voice.

I like what I see when I look in the mirror.




I like who I am, and love who I am becoming.

I like who I am.

I look fantastic with or without make-up.

I love all of me with equal passion.

I love and approve of myself.

I love being me.

I love every facet of my being.

I love me.

I love my femininity.

I love my masculinity.

I love my mistakes because they make me laugh.

I love myself completely and entirely.

I love myself more and more each day.

I love myself too much to allow the words of others to hurt me.

I love spending time with myself.

I love myself.

I love the new, abundant me.

I love the person I am becoming.

I love who I see in the mirror.

I make a difference in this world.

I make a positive contribution to society.

I make a positive difference in this world.

I make the world a better place just by being in it.

I now look in the mirror with total self-esteem.

I only do those things that make me feel good about myself.

I recognize my value as a member of the human race.

I see myself as a beautiful expression of life.

I smile at my reflection whenever I see it.

I spend as much time developing my inner beauty as I do fussing with outward appearances.

I take the time to appreciate all that I have achieved.




I take the time to understand and appreciate how far I have come in my life.

I treat myself like the divine being I am.

I treat myself like the goddess/god I am.

I treat myself like the queen/king I am.

I treat myself with care and compassion.

I value all my talents and abilities.

I walk tall and hold my head high.

I walk with my head held high and a spring in my step.

I’d rather be me than anyone else in the world.

If I were a car, I would be a Ferrari.

It feels great to be acknowledged for all my accomplishments.

It feels great to be appreciated for all my efforts.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited self-esteem.

My contribution to society is unique and worthwhile.

My family helps me to heal and love myself.

My mind, body, and spirit make an awesome team.

My opinions are valid and deserve to be heard.

My self-worth grows each and every day.

Other people find me fascinating and inspiring.

People know that by associating with me, they are increasing themselves.

People love me for who I am.

People treat me with respect.

The more I acknowledge my positive qualities, the stronger they become.

The more I appreciate my faults, the more insignificant they become.

The more I love myself, the more things seem to magically fall into place in my life.

The opinions of others have no bearing on how I feel about myself.

The universe likes me and supports me in all I do.

The universe loves me just as I am.

There are things I do that no one else can do as well as me.

There is no one on this planet exactly like me. I am an original.

Today I love myself because...

Today I bless my being with infinite self-esteem.

What I create has universal value.

What I have to say is important.

What I have to say is meaningful and worthwhile.

Whenever I pass my reflection, I stop and silently say "I love you."

With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater admiration into my life.


self-esteem affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me