STRENGTHS Affirmations

STRENGTHS Affirmations







Affirmations similar to STRENGTHS- KNOWLEDGE
Also see STRENGTHS QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




Acknowledging my strengths gives me the confidence to overcome my weaknesses.

Every day I emphasize my positive qualities and fully appreciate my assets.

Every day I expand and share the special talents with others.

Every day I grow stronger in mind, body, and spirit.

Every day I make the most of my strengths and talents.

Every day my abilities are more improved.

Every day my strengths and talents are more enhanced.

I acknowledge and honor my strengths, and share these with others.

I acknowledge my strengths and use these daily to my best ability.

I am a creative person with talents and abilities I have yet to realize.

I am a woman of power!

I am competent and confident in all that I do.

I am completely aware of all my strengths and abilities.

I am incredibly grateful for all my talents and abilities.

I am strong and capable.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I believe in my abilities and strengths.

I confidently offer my talents daily.

I have a great deal to offer in this world.

I have all the talent I need to succeed.

I have faith in myself and in my abilities.

I have the innate ability to accomplish everything I want in life.

I have the talent I need to realize my dreams.

I have the talent I need to succeed.

I have the talent necessary to be a great success.

I have total confidence in my strengths and abilities.

I have total faith in my abilities.

I have valuable talents to offer the world.

I love discovering talents and abilities that I didn’t know I possessed.

I make the most of my unique strengths and abilities.

I recognize and honor my true talents and abilities.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!














I recognize and honor my true talents, abilities, and skills.

I respect my abilities and I always fulfill my potential.

It is my intention to develop my talents and share these freely with the world.

My confidence in my abilities increases daily.

My know that my abilities are limitless.

My talents are in high demand.

My unique skills and talents help to make the world a better place.

The more I believe in myself, the more I am able to utilize the talents I possess.

Today I confidently and joyfully express my innate talents.

Today I follow my heart and discover my true excellence.

Today I give my passion and talent as a gift to the world.

Today I offer my talents and skills as a gift to the world.

Today I welcome each moment as a new opportunity to offer my special talents.


strengths affirmationswordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me