SECURITY Affirmations

SECURITY Affirmations







Affirmations similar to SECURITY- FEARLESS
Affirmations by




I always feel safe and protected in the world.

I am always safe to be myself.

I am always safe when I travel.

I am as safe and sound as I imagine I am.

I am Divinely protected in all that I do.

I am relaxed and secure at all times.

I am safe and protected at all times.

I am safe and secure at all times.

I am safe and secure in all situations.

I am safe and well treated at all times.

I am secure about all aspects of my being.

I choose to feel safe and secure at all times.

I feel completely safe and secure in my life.

I feel immensely safe and secure because I am optimistic and joyful at all times.

I feel protected and safe at all times.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I feel protected and safe wherever I go.

I feel safe and protected.

I feel safe and secure.

I feel safe and secure at all times.

I move through life knowing that I am divinely guided and protected.

My children always return home safely.

My home always keeps me and my family safe and protected.

My life is safe because my thoughts are positive.

My life supports me in every way and I know that I am safe at all times.

My safety is guaranteed by the thoughts I hold.

My spirit guards over me.

My inner being watches over me.

My positive thoughts ensure my well-being and safety.

My thoughts and actions keep me safe and secure.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













No matter where I am, I am always safe.

The neighborhood I live in is quiet and safe.

The Universal Force protects me in all that I do.

Today I bless my being with total security.

Whenever I hear a siren, I give thanks that my life is safe and secure.

Wherever I go, I am always safe.


security and safety affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me