SLEEP Affirmations

SLEEP Affirmations







Affirmations similar to SLEEP - CALM & RELAXED
Affirmations by




All the cells of my body are rejuvenated and restored while I sleep.

As I go to sleep, I give thanks for another fantastic day.

As I lay down to sleep, a beautiful sense of deep relaxation fills my body.

As I prepare to fall asleep, I know that my body is beginning a truly miraculous transformation.

As I prepare to fall asleep, I relax in knowing that my mind is at peace,

As I prepare to fall asleep, I willingly release all the stresses of the day.

As soon as my head finds the pillow, I am off into a restful sleep.

Every night I relax through meditation and fall deeply and soundly asleep.

Falling asleep is easy for me. I just turn out the light and drift away.

I always awaken rested and energized.

I always fall asleep quickly.

I always get a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed every morning.

I always get the sleep I need.

I always sleep soundly.

I always sleep soundly, no matter where I am.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













I always sleep well.

I always think happy thoughts as I am falling asleep.

I am able to fall asleep in minutes.

I am an early riser.

I am a deep sleeper. Nothing disturbs my slumber.

I am letting the day’s excitement quietly drift away now.

I automatically fall asleep as I count my breaths backwards.

I awake each morning relaxed and refreshed.

I can easily sleep anywhere I am.

I drift off to peaceful sleep with great ease.

I drift off to sleep very quickly.

I fall asleep very fast.

I get up early and retire late.

I give my body all the rest it needs.

I happily allow myself to fall into a deep and satisfying sleep.

I happily give my body all the rest it needs.

I know exactly how much sleep my body needs to perform perfectly.

I let my body rest whenever it needs it.

I look after myself so well that I require very little sleep.

I love the feeling of surrendering to my dreams.

I love waking up early every day.

I make sure that I get as much sleep as my body needs.

I need very little sleep because I look after myself when awake.

I never let the events of the day interfere with my sleep.

I only take as much sleep as my body requires to maintain itself.

I regularly have lucid dreams.

I sleep easily and peacefully every night.

I sleep in peace and awake invigorated.

I sleep in tranquility and awaken revived.

I sleep like a baby.

I sleep like a rock.




I sleep soundly and peacefully.

I wake up each morning refreshed and transformed.

I wake up early every day and feel refreshed and alive.

I wake up easily, without an alarm clock.

I wake up every morning feeling refreshed and renewed.

My bed is comfortable and my sleep is restoring.

My bedroom is a sanctuary for sleep.

My body re-energizes itself while I am asleep.

My dreams are always positive.

My dreams are always uplifting.

My dreams are intuitive and enlightening.

My sleep is always restful.

My sleep is filled with positive, inspiring dreams.

My sleep is restful and I awake feeling rejuvenated.

Simple relaxation is all I need to do to fall asleep easily.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













Six hours sleep is all I need to feel refreshed and alert the next day.

Six hours sleep is all I need to maintain perfect health and focus.

The more I relax, the more sleepy I feel.

Through the night my body transforms me into the person I dream of becoming.

Through the night, my body rebuilds itself according to my original DNA blueprint.

Through the night, my body transforms me into a younger, healthier version of myself.

When I awake, I am filled with optimism and positive well-being.

When I awake, I am full of energy and enthusiasm.

When I awake, I feel rejuvenated and invigorated.

When I go to bed, I allow my mind to release all negative emotions.

When I go to bed, I fall asleep easily.

When I go to bed, I let my mind and body become completely relaxed.

When I lay down to sleep, I give thanks for another amazing day.

When I lay down to sleep, I reflect on all the good things in my life.

When I lay down to sleep, I think of all the positive things I did today.

When I’m awake, I’m wide awake. When I sleep, I sleep deeply.

When I sleep, my body is healed, restored and filled with energy.

While I sleep, my body repairs and rebuilds itself.

While I sleep, my body rebuilds and regenerates itself with ease.

While I sleep, my body works diligently to remove all toxins from my body.


sleep affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me