BEAUTY Affirmations

BEAUTY Affirmations







Affirmations similar to BEAUTY - YOUTHFULNESS
Also see BEAUTY QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by


The greatest beauty secret of all time is simply this – our attitude towards life is reflected in our face for all to see. Our attitudes are reflections of our beliefs. And our beliefs are created by the thoughts we have repeated throughout our lives.

Our attitudes are broadcast to the world through our body language and facial expressions. Over time, these attitudes etch their patterns on our face and in our manner. We begin to look exactly how we think and feel.

If we harbour negative thoughts and emotions, it will show. If we see life as a chore, or as a hardship to be endured, it will show. If we believe that life isn’t fair, it will show. If we dwell on the negative in the world, it will show.

If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, all you need to do is adjust your thinking. If you want to look beautiful, practice thinking beautiful thoughts. It may take some time, but eventually you will radiate beauty on the outside as well. Enjoy life. Smile a lot. Laugh as much as you dare. Be happy. This is the secret to becoming beautiful. And by the way…everyone will notice!




Being beautiful is easy – I just think beautiful thoughts and it shows.

Being beautiful is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.

Each day my skin becomes more and more radiant.

Every day brings me closer to my perfect self-image.

Every day I feel prettier and prettier.

Every day I practice feeling beautiful.

Every day my inner beauty shines brighter than before.

Every day my skin becomes more and more radiant.

Every morning when I look in the mirror, I see a younger, more attractive me.

Everyone notices and appreciates the ‘new’ me.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!












I actively seek beauty in ordinary things.

I am a beautiful being, in my own unique way.

I am a beautiful person, inside and out.

I am a knock-out!

I am a stunner!

I am an attractive person.

I am beautiful.

I am beautiful in mind, body and spirit.

I am beautiful inside and out.

I am beautiful when I am positive.

I am beautiful when I think beautiful thoughts.

I am beauty and brains combined.

I am blessed with beautiful healthy skin.

I am delighted with the shape and tone of my body.

I am extremely attractive.




I am feminine and full of grace.

I am gorgeous!

I am growing more beautiful and radiant every day.

I am incredibly handsome.

I am overjoyed with the way I see myself now.

I am proud of the way I look.

I am very good-looking.

I am very masculine and attractive.

I am very pleased with how I look.

I am very pretty.

I am very proud of my body.

I deserve to look and feel fantastic.

I feel beautiful today!

I feel more beautiful every day.

I feel good about the way I look.




I feel more attractive every day.

I focus on the way I want to look.

I get my teeth cleaned regularly.

I give myself the care and attention I need.

I greatly appreciate my natural attractiveness.

I grow more attractive every day.

I have a beautiful face.

I have a beautiful smile.

I have a fit and attractive body.

I have a great sense of style.

I have a hairstyle that makes me feel great.

I have a hairstyle that suits me perfectly.

I have a healthy head of hair.

I have a wonderful smile.

I have beautiful eyes.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I have beautiful hands and lovely manicured fingernails.

I have beautiful, youthful skin.

I have clear, healthy skin.

I have healthy white teeth.

I have lovely manicured fingernails.

I have thick, luxurious hair.

I have vibrant, clear skin.

I know that true beauty comes from within.

I look and feel forever young, ageless, and vibrant.

I look and feel incredibly sexy.

I look fabulous!

I look good and feel great.

I look sensational!

I look sexier now than I have in years!

I look terrific!



I love my good looks.

I love my long shiny hair.

I love my new hairstyle.

I love taking care of myself.

I love the new me I see in the mirror.

I love the way I feel in my new body.

I now have the body of my dreams.

I now see myself in a beautiful light.

I possess beauty and intelligence.

I remember go visit the dentist regularly.

I see myself becoming more beautiful every day.

I see myself exactly as the person I want to be.

I see the natural and perfect beauty in everything around me.

I take the time to make myself look my best.

I treat myself to regular manicures and pedicures.




Men find me very attractive.

My body feels terrific.

My body looks and feels fantastic.

My fingernails grow longer and stronger every day.

My hair is thick and luxurious.

My hair looks healthy and shiny, and is cut to suit me perfectly.

My hair shines with radiant health.

My hairstyle flatters my facial features.

My inner beauty shines brightly.

My radiant smile highlights my natural beauty.

My skin feels supple and smooth.

My skin glows with youthful radiance.

My skin has the soft all-over glow of warm sunshine.

My skin is becoming softer and smoother every day.

My skin is clear and healthy.




My skin is clear and radiant.

My skin is healthy and youthful.

My skin is smooth and soft.

My skin is supple and well toned.

My teeth are strong and white, and I have a beautiful smile.

Right now I feel fantastic!

The more beautiful my thoughts, the more beautiful I look and feel.

The more I love myself, the more beautiful I become.

The more I practice smiling, the more attractive I look and the happier I feel.

The more I smile, the more beautiful I look.

When I walk into the room, everyone is drawn by my natural beauty.

Women find me very attractive.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


beauty affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me