MOTIVATION Affirmations

MOTIVATION Affirmations







Affirmations similar to MOTIVATION - ACTION, ENTHUSIASM
Also see MOTIVATION QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




All my actions support my dreams.

Every action I take increases my motivation.

Every action I take motivates me more.

Every day I am more and more motivated to work on creating my dreams.

Every day I am motivated to take one more step towards my goal.

Every day I work at creating my dreams.

Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more motivated.

Every positive action I take accelerates my progress.

Every positive action I take leads to greater and greater accomplishments.

Every task I do is a step closer to my dream.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Everything I do brings my goals nearer my grasp.

Focusing on my goals helps to supercharge my motivation to succeed.

Having an action plan helps keep me motivated and on track.

I accept that I do not need to know everything to get started.

I act purposefully and make things happen.

I always do everything I need to do, as and when it needs doing.

I always know what needs to be done, and get to doing it right away.

I always reward myself for a job well done.

I always take action when needed.

I am always moving towards my goals.

I am aware of and use all of my motivational buttons.

I am constantly motivated to work on my goals.

I am energized and empowered to move towards my goals.

I am more motivated than ever to succeed.

I am motivated and empowered by the success of others.


I am motivated and inspired by the tasks I accomplish.

I am motivated at all times.

I am motivated by every action I take towards my goals.

I am motivated by every task put before me.

I am naturally motivated and have all the energy I need to maintain momentum.

I am now taking positive action towards the results I want.

I am self-motivated and know exactly what I want to achieve.

I am self-motivated in all that I do.

I am successful because I get things done.

I am totally motivated to…

I commit myself to developing the highest level of motivation in my life.

I constantly do those things that improve my odds of winning.

I control my life by the positive choices I make.

I do every task as it arises.

I do jobs as they need to be done.




I do the tough jobs first, and this motivates me for the rest of the day.

I do what needs to be done exactly when it needs doing.

I easily motivate myself and impart that motivation to others.

I easily motivate myself to keep on track.

I easily stay motivated and energized when working towards my goals.

I empower my desires with motivating thoughts.

I empower myself to action by displaying visual images that support my goals.

I encourage my friends to follow their dreams.

I encourage myself at every opportunity.

I enjoy getting things done!

I ensure that I am always moving towards my dream.

I fuel my motivation by disclosing my goals to family and friends.

I gain immense satisfaction from working towards my goals.

I fuel my motivation by visualizing the thrill that realizing my goals will bring.

I get unpleasant tasks out of the way, so I can get to doing the tasks that I really enjoy.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I have unlimited energy and motivation.

I imagine success results for every task I undertake.

I improve my motivation by fueling my energy with regular exercise.

I improve my motivation by seeing distractions for what they really are.

I intensify my motivation by regularly visualizing all the things I want in my life.

I keep my goals at the forefront of my mind and this gives me all the motivation I need.

I keep my motivation strong by reading inspiring and empowering words.

I know how to motivate myself and apply this knowledge to all that I do.

I know that getting started is the first step to increasing my motivation.

I know that I can easily empower myself with my thoughts.

I know that it takes action to change one’s life.

I know that many small successes can be incredibly motivating.

I know that motivation requires doing.

I know that results are but a positive action away.

I know that the only time for action is the present.



I know that the sooner I get started, the sooner I will see results.

I know that the sooner I start a task, the sooner it will be completed.

I know what gets me excited and this excitement keeps me motivated.

I know what I want and take specific actions to make it happen.

I know what I want to create, and work towards this dream every day.

I know what my motivational hot buttons are and use them regularly.

I listen to inspiring, motivational music throughout my day.

I listen to motivating music at every opportunity.

I love feeling completely motivated toward my goal.

I love getting things done!

I love listening to music that is inspiring and motivating.

I love the feeling of a job well done.

I love the feeling of completing another task.

I love the feeling of crossing another job off my To-Do list.

I maintain my motivation by constantly reviewing my goals and aspirations.




I motivate myself by continually affirming my desires.

I motivate myself in all that I do.

I motivate myself to do housework by inviting a friend over for dinner.

I motivate others to achieve their dreams.

I set deadlines for my work, and easily meet them.

I shoot for my targets with speed and accuracy.

I speak words of encouragement to everyone, myself included.

I speak words that motivate and empower others.

I take charge of my life.

I take decisive action in every task I do.

I talk less and work more.

I think less and act more.

I think of the worst case scenario, and this always motivates me to get to work.

I understand what motivates me and use this knowledge daily.

I use the power of music to motivate me in all that I do.



I wake up motivated and eager to greet the day.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited motivation.

Knowing what I need to do right now is enough to keep me motivated.

My dreams are the fuel that power my life.

My goals are so clear in my mind that I am empowered to work on them every day.

Knowing what I need to do right now is enough to keep me motivated.

My goals are so clear that I am empowered to work on them every day.

My mentor inspires and motivates me in my work.

My motivation is fired by the clarity of my goals.

My positive thoughts and actions create all the motivation I need.

My positive thoughts fill my life with the desire to take positive action.

My success is guaranteed because I get things done.

My vision is so clear that it keeps me motivated and inspired.

My vision is so strong that it motivates all others with whom I work.

Staying motivated is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.




The benefits of realizing my goal is all the motivation I need to keep me going.

The clarity of my vision motivates me in all that I do.

The more I learn about my goal, the more motivated I am.

The more I practice, the more motivated I become.

The more steps I take, the more motivated I am.

Today I break out of my procrastination box!

Today I motivate myself to...

Visualizing the accomplishment of my goal is all the motivation I need to take action.

When something needs to be done, I act immediately.

When something needs to be done, I do it.

When the impulse is there, I act!

When things need doing, I get down to business.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


motivation affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me