LEADERSHIP Affirmations

LEADERSHIP Affirmations







Affirmations similar to LEADERSHIP - INTEGRITY
Also see LEADERSHIP QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





I always encourage others towards their dream.

I am a born leader.

I lead others by setting a positive example.

I am a great visionary.

I am a thoughtful person and strive to inspire others with my words.

I am always generous with praise and compliments.

I am an inspiration to others.

I am an inspiring mentor to others.

I bring out the best in people.

I have a magnetic personality.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I help others to focus on the most positive aspects of themselves.

I help people to be the best that they can be.

I inspire and empower others to greatness with my infinite enthusiasm.

I inspire others to greatness.

I inspire others to reach their goals.

I know that I can only lead others where I have been before.

I lead others by bringing out the best in them.

I love being an inspiration to others.

I remember to thank people often.

I see the world not as it is, but as it can be.

I set a positive example for others.

I set trends that others follow.

My passion for life inspires others.




My story of personal freedom inspires others to seek the same.

My words inspire people all over the world.

Today I successfully take center stage.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more charisma into my life.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more magnetism into my life.




If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


abundance affirmations
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me