NEW YEAR Affirmations

2018 NEW YEAR Affirmations







Affirmations similar to NEW YEAR - GOALS
Affirmations by




2018 is my year for unlimited health, happiness and prosperity!

2018 is my year to release the past, move boldly forward, and shine!

2018 is the year I am transforming my life!

2018 is the year I commit myself to the daily pursuit of my dreams.

2018 is the year that I accept 100% responsibility for everything in my life.

2018 is the year that I accept that all things are possible with intention and belief.

2018 is the year that I allow myself to receive all the abundance the world has to offer.

2018 is the year that I focus my thoughts, emotions and actions on what I most want to achieve.

2018 is the year that I redefine my life by redefining my beliefs.

2018 is the year that I turn my life around, once and for all.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













Absolutely nothing can stop me from reaching my goals this coming year!

All my thoughts for the coming new year are positive and inspiring.

All of my 2018 goals are supported with affirmations and action plans.

Each new day of the coming year promises to bring more joy into my life.

Every action I take this coming year, guarantees that my goals will become reality.

Every day in the coming year, I develop new, positive habits that support my goals.

Every day of 2018 , I am more and more motivated to work on creating my dreams.

Every day of 2018 , I clearly visualize the wealth and abundance I desire in my life.

Every day of 2018 , I ensure that I work on my top priorities.

Every day of 2018 , I spend time improving my life and my world.

Every day of 2018 , I take time out for reflection and meditation.

Every day of 2018 , my body is filled with incredible energy and well-being.

Every morning of 2018 , I jump out of bed and greet the day with positive expectancy.

From day one, 2018 is the year that I focus all my energy and will on what I want from life.

I am 100% determined to reach my 2018 goals.




I am effortlessly moving towards my 2018 goals.

I am totally committed to making 2018 my best year ever.

I am totally committed to realizing my goals this coming year.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to make 2018 the best year yet!

I can clearly see myself living my dream in 2018 .

I can easily envision myself being happy and successful in 2018 .

I dedicate at least ten minutes of every day in 2018 to improving my health and fitness.

I dedicate every evening of 2018 to showing gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life.

I dedicate every morning of 2018 to reviewing my goals and planning my day.

I have already started making plans to ensure that 2018 is my best year ever.

I have created a 2018 vision board, with all my goals and dreams visually represented.

I have created a schedule for the coming year, and know that I my goals will be realized.

I have created affirmations for 2018 that will help me to create my desired future.

I have created daily process goals for 2018, and can’t wait to get started.

I have created empowering affirmations for 2018, that I promise to use every day.




I have unshakable determination and willpower to make 2018 my most successful year ever.

I know beyond all doubt that 2018 is going to be the greatest year of my life!

I know exactly what I want to achieve this coming year, and have a detailed plan to guide me.

I know that this coming year will be great because I am totally committed to making it so.

I love who I am, and equally love the new me I am creating for 2018.

I plan to do at least one thing every day of this coming year that will move me closer to my goals.

In 2018, I accomplish everything that I set out to do.

In 2018, I affirm my life every day, in order to create the future I desire.

In 2018, I make time to do the things I need and want to do.

In 2018, I promise to make the most out of every minute in every day.

On January 1, 2018 I firmly commit to manifesting all my desires.

On January 1, 2018 I put my goals in writing and visualize their completion every day of the year.

My 2018 calendar already contains the goals I want to achieve and when.

My 2018 diary holds all my written goals with logged completion dates.

My positive attitude promises a coming year of great happiness and success.




Nothing can deter me from making 2018 the best year of my life.

Nothing can stop me from realizing my 2018 goals.

This coming new year, I make my dreams my highest priority.

This coming new year is the year I make my dreams come true!

This coming year is my year for personal transformation and empowerment.

This coming year, I promise to do everything it takes to realize my dreams.

This New Year is the year I turn my life around and become the person I dream to be.

This year I am turning my New Year’s resolutions into written goals with action plans.

Today I make a promise to myself that 2018 is the year I live life to its fullest!

Today I promise that I will spend time each and every day of 2018 improving my life.

Also see Forget Resolutions - Make 1-Year Goals instead!
and Beyond SMART: 17 Steps to Achieving Goals




If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


new year affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me