VISUALIZATION Affirmations

VISUALIZATION Affirmations







Affirmations similar to VISUALIZATION - LAW OF ATTRACTIONAFFIRMING
Also see VISUALIZATION QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




All of my goals are crystal clear... I know exactly what I want in every detail.

All my goals are on a vision board which I focus on throughout the day.

As I maintain a detailed picture of what I desire, I automatically bring that desire towards me.

At every opportunity, I vividly imagine my perfect reality.

Daily visualization ensures that I am always moving towards my dream.

Daily visualization helps keep me motivated and on track.

Every day I clearly visualize the attainment of my goals.

Every day I clearly visualize the wealth and abundance I desire in my life.

Every day I create mental pictures of all the good I desire in my life.

Every day I envisage myself as the person of my dreams.

Every day I envision myself being happy and prosperous.

Every day I imagine living the life of my dreams.

Every day I imagine the feeling of achieving my dreams.

Every day I picture having those things I most want in life.

Every day I picture my perfect life with clarity and detail.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day I retain a crystal clear vision of what I want to achieve.

Every day I spend time visualizing another detail of my perfect future.

Every day I visualize achieving my dreams and feel the wonderful emotions this picture brings.

Every day I visualize doing all the things I love to do.

Every day I visualize how my life will be when my goals are accomplished.

Every day I visualize my dreams into being.

Every day I visualize my goals with the belief that they already exist right now

Every day I visualize that my perfect mate is on his/her way.

Every day I visualize the completion of all my goals.

Every day I visualize the perfect home for myself and my family.

Every day I visualize the satisfaction that achieving my goal will bring.

Every day I watch the mental pictures of my perfect life.

Every morning and evening I visualize the achievement of my goals.

Everything I visualize with clarity and feeling comes into my life.

Everything is happening exactly as I envisioned it.

Everything is working out exactly as I visualized.

I always envision the best I can imagine.

I always envision the best outcome possible.

I am able to visualize my goals at all times.

I am creating my perfect future by seeing it in every detail in the present.

I am empowered to succeed by the visions I hold of my success.

I am joyfully watching my dreams manifesting before my eyes.

I am manifesting my perfect life through visualization and affirmation.

I anticipate my dream’s arrival, and visualize my gratitude once it is received.

I apply my creative imagination to visualizing my goals in complete detail.

I can clearly see myself living my dream.

I can easily envision myself as happy and successful.

I can imagine, with all of my senses, the achievement of each of my goals.

I can see a clear mental picture of myself having already achieved my goal.

I can see and feel the completion of my goals with perfect clarity.




I can see the completion of my goals with perfect clarity.

I clearly see myself living my life exactly as I want it to be.

I combine clear vision with powerful emotion to create my perfect future.

I create a clear and detailed mental image of exactly what I desire in life.

I create detailed, mental pictures of everything I want to achieve in my life.

I create vivid pictures in my mind of the person I am becoming.

I daydream my future into my present.

I easily see myself as the person I want to become.

I empower my life by holding fast to images of success and achievement.

I empower my positive mental images with powerful feelings of achievement.

I envision a positive future for mankind.

I envision myself looking happy and free in the perfect world I am creating.

I envision the best scenario possible.

I experience my future dreams right now… in my thoughts.

I experience the feeling of gratitude that my dream’s arrival brings.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I faithfully practice positive visualization every day.

I faithfully visualize my goals each and every day.

I focus my intent by using my inner vision to clearly see its completion.

I gain invaluable insights by visiting the playhouse of my mind every day.

I have a clear and detailed mental picture of what I want to achieve.

I have a clear and detailed picture of exactly what I desire.

I have a clear mental image of exactly how I want my life to be.

I have a crystal clear image in my mind of exactly what I desire.

I have a crystal clear image in my mind of how I want to be.

I have a crystal clear vision of what I want to accomplish in my life.

I have visual reminders that helps me focus on my goals.

I hold in my imagination, mental pictures of all the things I desire.

I imagine my dream into existence every day.

I know I will succeed because I have been there in my mind.

I know that I become the person I envision myself as being.

I know that if I can see it in my mind, I can achieve it in my life.

I live my future dreams right now… in my thoughts.

I look at my vision board regularly throughout the day.

I make time every day to visualize the life want to live.

I mentally picture myself achieving my goals, and enjoy the positive feelings that this brings.




I now have a crystal clear picture of the things I want to manifest in my life.

I only think about and visualize those things I want to experience in my life.

I only think about and visualize those things I want to happen.

I only think about and visualize what I want to create in my life.

I only visualize those things I want to happen in my life.

I picture myself as being totally confident and at ease in all situations.

I picture what I want and enjoy the feelings that owning this vision brings.

I play movies in my mind to reinforce my goals and dreams.

I play the pictures of my desires in my mind.

I practice creative visualization every day.

I practice seeing my goals as already accomplished.

I practice seeing myself as the person I want to be.

I see my desires as already existing right now.

I see myself exactly as the person I want to be.

I see myself living in abundance.

I see the things I want as already being in my possession.

I see the things I want as already belonging to me.

I see the things I want as already mine.

I see things as I would have them be in my world.

I set my goals and visualize them into existence.

I spend time each day immersing myself in the vision and feeling of my perfect reality.

I use all of my senses to visualize the achievement of my goals.

I use creative visualization to enhance the power of my affirmations.

I use my imagination to envision my dreams in every detail, until they are firmly fixed in my memory.

I use my imagination to make my dreams real in my life.

I use my imagination to materialize my desired reality.

I use my imagination to make my dreams real in my mind.

I use my incredible imagination everyday to make my dreams crystal clear.

I use my leisure hours to concentrate on my vision in every detail.

I use my powerful imagination to visualize my perfect life in every detail.




I use my thoughts to see my dreams in such detail that they are firmly fixed in my memory.

I use my vivid imagination to create my perfect world around me.

I use positive visualization to make my dreams more real and alive.

I use the power of my imagination to create my perfect reality.

I use the power of thought… the power of my imagination… to create my perfect reality.

I visualize a younger me every day.

I visualize all that I desire and I have complete faith that it is manifesting for me.

I visualize my day going perfectly in all ways.

I visualize my goals and live them daily.

I visualize my goals continually throughout my waking day.

I visualize my goals every day, both morning and night.

I visualize my goals in such detail and with such passion, that they already exist for me right now.

I visualize my life exactly as I want it to be.

I visualize myself as exactly the person I want to be.

I visualize myself looking poised and confident in all situations.

I visualize success at every opportunity.

I visualize taking all the action steps towards my goal.

I visualize the accomplishment of my goals every day.

I visualize the achievement of my goals daily.

I visualize the way I want to look and work towards that goal.

I visualize the way I want to look in every detail.

I visualize what I want with perfect clarity.

I vividly imagine myself exactly as I want to be.

I vividly imagine what my dreams feel like at every opportunity.

I watch the mental pictures of my perfect life every day.

If I can imagine it, then I know that I can create it.

If I can imagine it, then I know it can be created in my reality.

If I can imagine it, then I know that it is realistic.

My dreams are manifesting exactly as I envisioned.

My future becomes the goals and dreams I visualize right now.




My imagination is the preview to my life’s coming events.

My inner vision is always clear and focused.

My inner vision is always crystal clear.

My life is turning out exactly as I imagined it would.

My life is unfolding exactly as I imagined it.

My mind can achieve anything it can imagine.

My mind is always focused on the mental pictures of what I most desire.

My visualizations are so clear that I know exactly what it feels like to reach my goals.

My vision board inspires and motivates me.

The dreams I envision now unfold in my future.

Through the power of my imagination, I create my perfect future now.

Through the power of my imagination, I effortlessly attract all that I desire.

Through the power of my imagination, my desires are crystal clear.

Today I spend 20 minutes visualizing...

Visualizing my dreams in perfect detail brings them closer to reality every day.

Visualizing my goals is a habit that I nurture every day.

What I imagine I can do, I can do.

Whatever I envision with detail and clarity, is attracted into my life.


visualization affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me