12 Affirmations That Can Change Your Life!








by


If there was ever one doctrine by which to live a successful, happy and abundant life then the 1st paragraph of the classic 1922 book Your Forces and How to Use Them by Christian D. Larson has to be it!

He calls this doctrine "The Ruling Principle of Man", although it’s really a set of 12 principles, provided in one profound paragraph.

PROMISE YOURSELF

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful countenance at all timed and give every living creature you meet a smile. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticise others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear; and too happy to permit the presence of trouble. To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but in great deeds. To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.

Your Forces and How to Use Them - Christian D. Larson

I was so inspired by these principles that I wrote them out as twelve affirmations.
I intend to make them my personal doctrine for life.



1.     There is nothing in the world that can disturb my focused, peaceful mind.

2.     I spread words of health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.

3.     I make all people feel significant and help them see their unlimited potential.

4.     I see the positive and optimistic in every situation I encounter.

5.     I think about, act towards, and only expect the very best outcomes in life.

6.     I am as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own success.

7.     I release all past mistakes and focus all my thoughts and efforts towards my success.

8.     I wear a cheerful smile at all times and spread the gift of happiness to everyone I meet.

9.     I spend so much time improving myself that I have no time to disapprove of others.

10.   I am far too large for worry, far too noble for anger, far too strong for fear, and far too
        happy to allow negative issues to affect my life.

11.   I value and honor my being by accomplishing my dreams and by practicing random acts
        of kindness along the way.

12.   I believe that the whole world is on my side so long as I am true to my full potential.


    I highly recommend reading Your Forces and How to Use Them. It is an inspiring book and worth referring to often.

    Download our free e-book copy here!


     

    Follow

    Affirm Your Life on Twitter
    Affirm Your Life on Facebook
    Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
    Affirm Your Life on Google+
    Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

    About Me