POTENTIAL Affirmations

POTENTIAL Affirmations








Affirmations similar to POTENTIAL - OPPORTUNITY, SELF-IMPROVEMENT
Also see POTENTIAL QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by




All experiences in my life support my growth and potential.

An infinitely successful person lies within me.

As I let go of limiting beliefs, my true potential begins to surface.

Contemplating my true potential excites and revitalizes me.

Each day I am moving towards my highest potential.

Each new day offers me unlimited potential.

Every day I am more and more aware of my amazing potential.

Every day I become more of what I am capable of being.

Every day I look for exciting new challenges to expand my being.

Every day I move beyond past limitations.

Every day I move closer to my full potential.

Every day I reach greater heights.

Every day I see the power of my being elevated.

Every day I sow new seeds for future harvest.

Every day I stretch my potential.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













Every day I strive to reach my full potential as a human being.

Every day my horizons are broadening.

Every positive step I take increases the possibilities in my life.

Everything in my life supports the realization of my true potential.

Everywhere I look I see new opportunities to create great abundance in my life.

I allow myself to be the best I can be.

I am a superstar in the making.

I am able to go beyond all past limitations.

I am an unlimited being.

I am continually making room in my life for new possibilities.

I am creatively expressing my highest potential.

I am determined to be the very best I can be.

I am increasing my potential in everything I do.

I am now free to be all I can be.

I am progressing towards my full potential in every area of life.

I am thrilled by the possibilities I see for my life.

I am thrilled by the prospect of realizing my full potential.

I am totally motivated to become the best that I can be.

I am unlimited because I keep all possibilities at the forefront of my mind.

I believe wholeheartedly that I control my destiny.

I choose to live today to it’s fullest potential.

I choose to think big, and open myself to all possibilities.

I constantly exceed my own expectations.

I constantly exceed the expectations of others.

I dream big and expect big.

I embody unlimited potential for success.

I exceed all expectations in all that I do.

I experience life on earth to its fullest potential.

I feel so incredibly empowered about who I am and what I am becoming.

I give myself permission to be the best that I can be.




I give myself permission to live up to my fullest potential.

I have an intense desire to achieve greatness in my life.

I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to.

I have the power to change my life for the better.

I have the unlimited power of the universe at my fingertips.

I have unlimited choices in my life.

I have within me the potential to create my dreams and aspirations.

I have within me the potential to create my perfect reality.

I have within me the power to realize my highest potential.

I hold great expectations for myself.

I hold the highest vision for myself and for everyone.

I joyfully open my life to unlimited possibilities.

I know that every day I am developing towards my fullest potential.

I know that I am meant to do great things.

I know that the Universe intends great things for me.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I know that there are no limitations to life, save those created by my thoughts.

I live every moment to its fullest potential.

I live in a world full of possibility and potential.

I live in the full potential of every moment.

I love stretching the potential of my thinking.

I make every moment in my life an opportunity to stretch my potential.

I now see greater potential in myself than I have ever seen before.

I now take responsibility for living my life to its fullest potential.

I only think great possibilities for myself.

I plan to leave a legacy when I am gone.

I reach for my highest potential in everything that I do.

I recognize and encourage the potential of others.

I see people as they can be, and encourage them in this direction.

I see the great potential in all things, including myself.

I set high goals for myself, because I want high results.

I strive to reach my highest potential every day.

I strive to realize the impossible.

I take total responsibility for the amazing potential that lies within me.

I think big, dream big, and live big.

I trust in my ability to realize my full potential.

If a tiny seed can grow into a mighty tree, then I know I can achieve anything I can imagine.

I’m going for the gold!

It is my destiny to accomplish great things.

It is my greatest desire to live each and every day to my fullest potential.

Life within me is constantly seeking greater expression.

My consciousness is continually expanding.

My day is filled with limitless potential.

My horizons are expanding every day.

My life is filled with fantastic possibilities.

My life is increasing and expanding every day.




My potential is truly limitless.

My practice of staying in the present opens me to greater and greater possibilities.

My skills and talents improve each and every day.

My true potential is only limited by my thoughts and beliefs.

Realizing my full potential is one of the top priorities in my life.

The greater my thoughts, the greater my potential.

The more I am, the more I become.

The only limit to my capabilities is my imagination.

The only limitations I have are the ones I place on myself.

The possibilities and opportunities in my life are endless.

The potential of my mind is unlimited.

There are an unlimited number of positive options available to me today.

There are no limits to what I can accomplish in my life.

There are no limits to what I can achieve in my life.

There are no limits to who I can become.

There are unlimited possibilities in my life.

There is no limit to what I can accomplish in my life.

Today I bless my being with limitless potential.

Today I let my wildest dreams take flight.

Today I live up to my full potential.

Today I open my mind to the endless opportunities around me.

Today I take full responsibility for my present and future.

Today I welcome each new experience life has to offer.

Today I welcome infinite possibilities.

Unlimited potential awaits my conscious acceptance.

Whenever I feel helpless I remember I am a limitless being.

With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more potential into my life.

Within me lies all possibilities.


potential affirmations wordle
 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me