LAW OF ATTRACTION Affirmations

LAW OF ATTRACTION Affirmations







Affirmations similar to LAW OF ATTRACTION - VISUALIZATION, AFFIRMING
Also see LAW of ATTRACTION QUOTATIONS
Affirmations by





All my desires are manifesting for me right now.

All my desires are supported by unwavering faith, excited expectancy, and humble gratitude.

All my dreams are now becoming reality.

All my requests are answered.

All my thoughts today are manifesting the life I truly desire.

All my wishes are coming true.

All of my dreams are coming true.

As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.

As I empower my thoughts with positive emotion, I become a powerful attractor.

As I focus my thoughts and feelings on what I desire, it becomes manifest in my life.

Just one screenshot from over 2450 pages in the Affirm Your Life App!













At this moment, I am manifesting…

By applying the law of attraction, I create new opportunities in my life every day.

By the power of my thoughts, I am now causing my desires to be created.

Every action I take is in perfect harmony with the universal laws of attraction.

Every day I anticipate my dream’s arrival with great expectancy and joy.

Every day I attract people who help me towards my goals.

Every day I focus on manifesting my dreams.

Every positive thought I have expedites the manifestation of my desires.

Every thought I have is manifesting my perfect life.

Every thought I hold onto dictates the direction of my life.

Every thought I think is creating my future.

Every time I think positively and passionately about my desires, their manifestation is quickened.

Everything I desire in life is within my reach.

Everything I do is in harmony with the laws of the universe.

I accept that my life is a reflection of my thoughts and feelings.




I accept this present moment as my own creation.

I allow the Universe to do the manifesting, and focus my attention in this present moment.

I always attract positive results into my life.

I always have the choice to re-create my reality.

I am a magnet for all the good that life has to offer.

I am a powerful and resourceful attractor.

I am a powerful and resourceful creator.

I am an unlimited being.

I am attracting into my life exactly what I am thinking about right now.

I am attracting into my life the perfect vehicle for me.

I am becoming that which I think.

I am creating a wonderful future for myself right now.

I am forever grateful to the universe for helping me manifest my dreams.

I am free to create the life that I want.

I am like a magnet. I attract and become what I think.


I am living the life of my dreams.

I am now in perfect harmony with the universal laws of attraction.

I am the architect and designer of my life.

I am the creator of my life.

I am the creator of my own life experience.

I am the key to my future.

I am the master of my destiny.

I am the master of my life and future.

I am the master of my life, and I am my own masterpiece.

I am the master of my own destiny.

I am the master of my thoughts and beliefs.

I am the only one that creates my reality.

I am the source of my own happiness and prosperity.

I am totally committed to manifesting my dreams.

I am totally confident in my ability to manifest an abundant and prosperous future.

Just one screenshot from over 1700 pages in the Fit-Inspired Woman App!













I am writing my own future.

I ask the universe to manifest my dreams for me today.

I attract everything I require to achieve my goals by focusing on the outcome.

I attract inspiring people who help me achieve my goals.

I attract only the best into my life, because I believe that I deserve the best.

I attract what I talk about, so I only speak positive words.

I become the words I think and speak.

I become what I think about most.

I believe in the future life I am creating right now.

I believe in the law of attraction and practice it every day.

I believe that my future is manifested by my thoughts of this moment.

I can create a castle just as easily as I can create a cabin.

I can have, do, or be anything I choose.

I change my life by changing my thoughts and beliefs.

I change my life by changing my thoughts and elevating my emotions.



I change my reality by choosing to think and speak in new, positive ways.

I control my own destiny.

I create all success in my life.

I create every day of my life.

I create miracles on a daily basis.

I create my experiences through my thoughts and feelings.

I create my own universe as I go along.

I create my reality with the thoughts I think most.

I direct my own destiny.

I direct the course of my life.

I easily attract all the abundance, love and joy that I want.

I easily attract people, circumstances, and events that will support my goals.

I easily manifest anything I desire into being.

I empower my dream by directing all my thoughts and actions towards its manifestation.

I focus my attention on what I want, and the Law of Attraction brings more of this into my life.


I focus on visualizing daily miracles in my life.

I fuel my desires with unlimited belief, and accept that they are already manifesting for me.

I give that which I wish to receive.

I have complete faith that whatever I seek I will find.

I have the ability to create my own future.

I have the ability to manifest anything I choose.

I joyfully expect miracles to come into my life.

I know that everything I need will find me when the time is right.

I know that I was born with the power to manifest anything I desire.

I know that like attracts like, and therefore think and feel my dream right now.

I know that my dreams live or die by the thoughts I keep.

I know that nothing happens without my having invited it.

I know that size is nothing to the universe; therefore I dream big!

I know that the circumstances of my life are the results of my thought habits.

I know that the universe is listening and that my true beliefs will be answered.



I know that the universe will provide the ways and means to my heart’s desire.

I know that thought plus belief equals creation.

I know that thought plus conviction equals manifestation.

I know that what I continuously think about will appear in my life.

I know that what I focus on is what comes back to me, so I only focus on the greatest good for all.

I live my life according to the laws of the universe.

I live my life with complete appreciation of the law of attraction.

I make my world according to my thoughts and beliefs.

I manifest daily miracles in my life.

I manifest empowering experiences into my life every day.

I manifest miracles every day.

I manifest my deepest desires with ease, joy and peace.

I materialize my desires through knowing they are already mine.

I now attract all that I require to fulfill my goals.

I now understand and apply principles that are in harmony with universal law of attraction.


I present my dreams to the Universal Force and act toward their manifestation with great resolve.

I provide the feeling of having my desires now, and the universe responds accordingly.

I quickly and easily manifest wealth for my family.

I regularly rehearse the feelings that realizing my dreams generates.

I rehearse my desired future at every opportunity.

I release all attachments to the objects of my desire, so that they can manifest in my experience.

I release my desires into the universe, with total faith that they will manifest for me.

I see all my desires to manifestation.

I stay in constant sync with the universal vibration of abundance and success.

I tell the universe what I want, and then I allow it to come into my life.

I think big thoughts and expect big results.

I think my desires into existence every day.

I trust the Law of Attraction to manifest all that I need right now.

I trust the Law of Attraction to take care of my every need.

I trust the Universe to pave the way towards my true desires.


I use the power of my thoughts to create my perfect reality.

I visualize what I want and appreciate what I have.

I welcome miracles into my life.

If I can conceive it in my mind, then I can bring it into my physical experience.

In this moment I’m creating my perfect future.

It takes as much energy to think big as it does to think small, so I think big!

Miracles happen in my life every day.

My abundant positive energy attracts all good things into my life.

My actions are a direct reflection my thoughts and feelings.

My attitude towards life comes back to me in my daily experience.

My dreams are manifesting as I speak.

My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of all that I desire.

My intentions and beliefs create my reality.

My life is blessed with continuous miracles.

My life is full of miracles.


My dreams are coming true every day.

My life is one miracle after another.

My life is unfolding exactly as I have visualized.

My life mirrors my thoughts.

My positive energy draws positive circumstances and people into my life.

My positive thoughts and beliefs manifest all of my dreams.

My purpose is in perfect harmony with the laws of the universe.

My request for a miracle is being answered right now.

My subconscious mind attracts health, wealth, and happiness into my life.

My thoughts and my words form my life.

My thoughts are the building blocks of my future.

My thoughts are the seeds that grow to become my future.

My thoughts are the seeds that grow to become my future garden.

My thoughts become concrete in my life.

My thoughts and feelings create my life experiences.




My thoughts draw towards me all that I need and desire.

My thoughts form and direct my world.

My thoughts today create my future prosperity.

My thoughts, feelings and actions create my reality.

My words and actions determined who I become.

My world is a mirror of my thoughts.

Right now I am creating a fantastic future for myself.

The conditions in my life are a reflection of my thoughts, actions, and reactions.

The future is what I make it.

The key to my future and my life is in my mind.

The law of attraction always works for me.

The law of attraction grants my every wish.

The law of attraction is always working to create the thoughts I produce.

The more positive emotion I put behind my thoughts, the faster my desires are manifested.

The power that created me is the same power I use to create my life.




The thoughts I choose create the experiences in my life.

The universe always manifests that which I desire with passion and expectancy.

The universe always manifests that which I think about most.

The universe leads me to those who need what I have to offer.

The universe rearranges itself to manifest my most predominant thoughts.

The world I see is a reflection of my beliefs.

The world I see is a reflection of my thoughts and feelings.

There is no limit to what I can manifest in my life.

Through the universal law of attraction, I manifest great abundance in my life.

Today the universe and I create miracles.

Tomorrow I will be where my thoughts go today.

What I conceive and believe, I achieve.

What I perceive to be is what I have created with my thoughts.

What I think about and thank about I bring about.

What I think about is what I become.

What I think about, I bring about.

What I think, moment-to-moment, is what manifest in my life.

What is going on in my mind right now is what I am attracting more of.

Whatever I conceive and believe, I will achieve.



If you like AFFIRMATIONS, why not follow Affirm Your Life
on Twitter, for daily inspiration and motivation!


If you like VISUAL AFFIRMATIONS, follow
Affirm Your Life's Daily Affirmations board on Pinterest!


 

Follow

Affirm Your Life on Twitter
Affirm Your Life on Facebook
Affirm Your Life on Pinterest
Affirm Your Life on Google+
Affirm Your Life on Tumblr

About Me